Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #16
Daring dare
Account Banned

Hello ma'am hopefully this would still count as only 2 dares have been given out, but if not all my information will still be in this post if Icemaiden decides to give me the punishment I deserve.

My dislikes

I have a love hate relationship with my dislikes, as I love to be punished with domestic discipline/corporal punishment, but as they say, too much of a good things is bad. I would primarily say long mouth soapings, as well as long corner times, and long writing assignments, and long spankings are all dislikes. If they are short, they are exciting and fun, but if they are long, they remind me that they are truly punishments that I deserve for being bad. So if you could please add those ma'am I would be thoroughly punished. These have been used on me in the past by tops and they truly have corrected my behavior. Thank you!

My limits

My limits are also in my signature, but I will post them here as well! My limits are public, photos, family, poo, and pee! All of these just truly terrify me

My toys

I have a magic wand vibrator but that is it! I also have common household objects!

What I did wrong.

I have been literally lying to everyone, and it doesn't matter who. I am talking to a new guy and I have told him all these facts about me that aren't true, just so he will stay with me. I know that won't work but he should like me for me, but I continue to lie. I told him that I worked as a volunteer medic in India even, but I have no photos as I was allowed to take any. This has also affected my work as I have started to lie to either get off early, or come in late, or even not show up at all. I can't let this continue. Hopefully you will see this ma'am and be stern with a punishment to stop me from lying. (Also, I called someone a fucking asshole in traffic, so that probably isn't a good thing to do either!) thank you Icemaiden for your time and this great thread!

Give me mouth soaping punishments here

DICE DARES

Pm dares

Get involved in this great pm commission here !
Daring dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:03 PM   #17
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it when I got to "though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore."

Punishment:

Since you use your mouth to lie (Or in this case, hands) collect some paper, pens, pegs and a bar of soap. Strip naked and place the soap in your mouth and then start writing the following line "It is wrong to tell lies, I will try my best to be honest at all times." Handwrite the line 100 times and every twenty lines attach a peg to each ball.

Once all 100 lines are complete go through them and check for any mistakes. The number of mistakes is the amount of spanks to give each ball over the pegs. After the spanks, remove the pegs without opening them. Remove the bar of soap from your mouth now and head to the corner. Times the amount of mistakes you made writing the lines by 3 and that is how long your corner time is. (If you made very few or a lot the minimum time is 20 minutes, maximum time is 60 minutes.) You can set a timer so you know when it is over. While in the corner repeat the line you wrote out loud for the entire duration of the corner time. When the timer goes off you are free to wash out your mouth to get rid of the soap taste and then dress and you're finished.

Optional: Upload a picture of the lines, but don't feel you have to.
Sorry for not responding to this, I've been having some account troubles.

Thank you for the punishment, IceMaiden, I'll do it as soon as I can (tomorrow or the day after) and post my report here, along with a link to the lines.

I get the distinct feeling that report is going to have a lot less "" faces in it. :P You weren't kidding about brutal.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-09-2017 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Clarification
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:33 AM   #18
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it when I got to "though trust me, I'm not jealous of that kind of attention anymore."

Punishment:

Since you use your mouth to lie (Or in this case, hands) collect some paper, pens, pegs and a bar of soap. Strip naked and place the soap in your mouth and then start writing the following line "It is wrong to tell lies, I will try my best to be honest at all times." Handwrite the line 100 times and every twenty lines attach a peg to each ball.

Once all 100 lines are complete go through them and check for any mistakes. The number of mistakes is the amount of spanks to give each ball over the pegs. After the spanks, remove the pegs without opening them. Remove the bar of soap from your mouth now and head to the corner. Times the amount of mistakes you made writing the lines by 3 and that is how long your corner time is. (If you made very few or a lot the minimum time is 20 minutes, maximum time is 60 minutes.) You can set a timer so you know when it is over. While in the corner repeat the line you wrote out loud for the entire duration of the corner time. When the timer goes off you are free to wash out your mouth to get rid of the soap taste and then dress and you're finished.

Optional: Upload a picture of the lines, but don't feel you have to.
Well, this report probably isn't winning any awards, but here it is.

I did say that I thought this was likely to be brutal, though I can't say if you intended it that way or not. I like to think the best of people, but right now I can't say whether 'the best' is thinking you don't know the effects of mouth soaping and didn't mean to be so harsh, or you were exactly as brutal as you intended to be. :P

Anyway, I fetched a bar of soap, a pen, and my line-writing paper. Apparently I am writing enough lines lately that I have paper especially for that. I placed the bar of soap half in my mouth and gripped it with my teeth. I kind of expected it to taste bad, but it really didn't taste like much at all. Foolishly, I thought that maybe I'd be getting through it all with just boredom. After about 5 lines, the saliva gathering in my mouth had started to cause the soap to lather, and filling my mouth with horrible soapy spit. I wasn't really sure what to do with it, because it didn't seem safe to swallow (also it was making my throat burn just thinking about it) so I just kind of tried to keep it in my mouth. Sadly, being effectively gagged with soap meant that some of it ended up dripping out of my mouth and onto my chest, and at a few points the page. When you see the picture, keep an eye out for the smudgy bits, that's where my soapy drool ended up.

Honestly (and we all know how important honesty is) at around 20 lines I couldn't take the soap any more and spat it out. I was struggling not to get drool all over the page I was writing on and myself, and I'd swallowed some and my throat was burning. I've never done prolonged mouth soaping before, so I can't say if I used the wrong soap, or if it's safe to swallow, and (wince) the burning is part of the punishment.

Anyway, the pegs didn't phase me too much, putting on at least. They were absolutely excruciating pulling off, a kind of sharp pain that stuck around for way longer than was fair. That's something I'm definitely going to need to remember, if I ever dare someone using clothespegs. ^^

Unfortunately, I called it quits and went to wash out my mouth after 50 lines. It was a combination of my mouth still tasting and feeling awful and stinging, and just, frankly, being incredibly bored. ^^;

I did the spanks (which hurt one hell of a lot with the clothespins) and went to the corner, setting a timer for.. 20 minutes, seeing as I really only saw two mistakes. I finished the cornertime, with lots of squirming and wriggling. Repeating the phrase over and over was fairly uneventful and boring, it started sounding like a nursery rhyme after a while. :P

And that was the end of it. I don't know if I would have managed to keep the bar of soap in my mouth for the full 100 lines, even if I drooled all over myself, but I am really sorry about not finishing the lines. ^^;

Pictures

Lines: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=57598

You didn't ask for this one, but hopefully it'll amuse you. This is the soap after spending some time in my mouth. Note the bite marks.

Soap: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=57599

If those aren't showing, please wait a bit, they probably haven't been approved yet <3

--

Finally, thank you very much for the punishment, IceMaiden, sorry I didn't quite complete it. I hope at the very least hearing what you put me through satisfied some of your sadistic urges. ^^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 07-11-2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Added quote
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 08-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #19
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

Finally, thank you very much for the punishment, IceMaiden, sorry I didn't quite complete it. I hope at the very least hearing what you put me through satisfied some of your sadistic urges. ^^

I forgot all about this thread, oops! Thank you for the awesome report!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:19 PM   #20
slaveboy1800

Hello,

I stopped responding to my master and was talking to more than one master and mistress at one time

Toys: dildo, clothespins, belt, wooden spoons
slaveboy1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:27 PM   #21
Alexjames

I'm not sure if you're returning to this thread or not, but I'll ask just in case.

Please could I have a punishment for being a scaredy cat and always backing out of painful enema dares and anal punishments.

Dislikes: Strong pain, bondage, bodywriting, cum eating, bladder control
Limits: Full public, scat, A2M, ruining clothes
Toys: Medium Buttplug, Household Objects

Thank you

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:34 AM   #22
Gingerminger83

Hi Icemaiden. Hope you don't mind a bump in this thread, but I was just wondering if you still contributed here or have those urges left you? Apologies if this post is a nuisance, it's really not my intent
Gingerminger83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 12:35 PM   #23
pathetic_slaveboy

Default Please punish me

Hi IceMaiden
Dislikes-
Light CBT, Cum eating, Toilet Control, Long term denial.
Limits-
Anal, Public, Blood, Permanent, Family.
Toys-
I have none.
What have I done-
I deserve to be punished because I’ve been ignoring my work, my studies and my daily chores like making my bed and cleaning my room. Instead, I have been spending that time on my phone and jerking off. I feel ashamed of myself and am looking to you for my punishment. Please punish me.
Thank you

Last edited by pathetic_slaveboy; 12-27-2017 at 01:51 PM.
pathetic_slaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #24
Net

May I have a punishment? I’ve been slacking on working on a novella I’m trying to write. I know I’m passionate about it but I’m not showing that in how little work I’m doing.

I like ice, mild pain, anal, trying new things and anal stretching.
My limits are full bondage, full public, or inclusion of any family, friends, neighbors, etc. Also nothing illegal or permanent. No pictures of myself either. I am willing to try anything else though.

I have no toys but I have regular household objects. I have clothespins and two types of ice molds. On is three or four inches long and one inch wide. It’s a mustache so it’s got ridges and bumps. I also have a sphere that has a diameter of about two inches.

◆◆◆

PM DARES

The History Of My Avatars

◆◆◆

Last edited by Net; 11-22-2018 at 01:02 PM.
Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 03:53 AM   #25
ariel1141

Default Hi

My dislikes- piss and cum eating
My limits- scat and public
Toys- plugs, vibrator plug, chastity, ball gag, blindfold
What i have done wrong- lied to my friends and my family lot of times
ariel1141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 09:53 AM   #26
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I forgot entirely about this thread until it showed up on my recent stats.

So the next two people who follow the thread rules can get a punishment.
Get a rule from me here.

The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 12-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #27
anal_slave 18

Good evening IceMaiden.
My (somewhat extended) dislikes include: anything pain related, toothpaste, cum eating, ass to mouth, writing lines, long denial
Limits are as stated in signature.
I'm afraid I don't own toys although I do have some dildo substitutes, as for my reasons, I'm not able to meet a deadline at work before Christmas and although it's not particularly my fault alone I still feel responsible and kind of bad about it, so I'd like to request a punishment please.
Thanks in advance

Dislikes: pain, crossdressing, cum eating

Limits: scat, pee, face pics, family, permanent, public, illegal

no toys other than household items

Kik: Jnkrsh
anal_slave 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 04:49 PM   #28
qwertzui
getDare Sweetheart

Dear IceMaiden

My dislikes are: hidden public, shopping, pics(no face), denial, pain

My Limits are: Permanent, family, illegal, videos, public
'scat, piss and cum' play, ageplay, messy

some Toys I own: Balloons, Buttplugs, Dildos, some Bondage gear, some dresses

For a complete list you can also look at the link in my signature.

What I have done wrong:
So a week ago I played some "Loser has to..." here on getDare, I messaged the player I had lost to but he didn't answer.
So on the next day I posted in that thread again with a message saying that he didn't answer me.
Later that day he then answered me stating that he had been studying the whole time.
When I told him about my post he said it was fine but I still fell guilty about doing this.

Thank you in advance

Likes, Limits and Toys
PM dares

If you think I'm a mean and mischievous kitten just PM me about it,
punishment can be given at any time.

Last edited by qwertzui; 12-19-2018 at 05:11 PM.
qwertzui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #29
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by anal_slave 18 View Post
Good evening IceMaiden.
My (somewhat extended) dislikes include: anything pain related, toothpaste, cum eating, ass to mouth, writing lines, long denial
Limits are as stated in signature.
I'm afraid I don't own toys although I do have some dildo substitutes, as for my reasons, I'm not able to meet a deadline at work before Christmas and although it's not particularly my fault alone I still feel responsible and kind of bad about it, so I'd like to request a punishment please.
Thanks in advance
You will need:
Paper
Pens
Pegs
Dildo substitute

Strip naked and insert the dildo, before kneeling in the corner with the paper and pen in front of you and attach a peg to each nipple. Now write the following line 10 times: "I will be more careful with my time management so that I do not fall behind with my work." After each line, remove the pegs without opening them and complete one ass to mouth thrust with the dildo, before reinserting the dildo and reattaching the pegs. Once you have completed the last line, remove the pegs normally and insert the dildo into your mouth and leave the dildo there until you have cleaned up all the supplies and yourself.

*As you said it's not entirely your fault I didn't want to be too harsh, however if you feel 10 times isn't enough then change it to 25.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzui View Post
Dear IceMaiden

My dislikes are: hidden public, shopping, pics(no face), denial, pain

My Limits are: Permanent, family, illegal, videos, public
'scat, piss and cum' play, ageplay, messy

some Toys I own: Balloons, Buttplugs, Dildos, some Bondage gear, some dresses

For a complete list you can also look at the link in my signature.

What I have done wrong:
So a week ago I played some "Loser has to..." here on getDare, I messaged the player I had lost to but he didn't answer.
So on the next day I posted in that thread again with a message saying that he didn't answer me.
Later that day he then answered me stating that he had been studying the whole time.
When I told him about my post he said it was fine but I still fell guilty about doing this.

Thank you in advance
You will need:
A timer
Gag
Pens
Paper
Pegs
Toothpaste

Strip naked and lay out the supplies in front of you. Put in your gag and apply toothpaste over each nipple and ball before attaching a peg to each. Set a timer for 15 minutes and begin writing the following line: "I will do my best to be more patient in future and remember others may be busy." Continue writing this line until the timer goes off, do not look at the timer while writing. Once the timer goes off, check how many lines you have. Any that are messy or have a mistake in them do not count towards the total. If you have under 10 lines then remove all the pegs without opening them and leave the gag in for a further 30 minutes. If you have 11-20 lines, remove the pegs on your nipples gently and the pegs on your balls without opening them and leave the gag in for a further 20 minutes. If you have 21-30 lines, remove all the pegs gently and apply another layer of toothpaste. Only when the toothpaste stops burning can you remove the gag and clean up. If you have 31+ lines, you may remove everything and clean up immediately.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 12-23-2018, 06:20 AM   #30
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

You weren't kidding about these being brutal. Nice to read both the punishments and reports. 😀
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk