I will give you a yes if you edge 5 times everyday until you can cum

Spoiler:
Dick size: 6,6 inches
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by motmot13131313 View Post
Did you do the pee holding dare?
Yes, i did, i started at 9:00 PM (where i am), drank all the water over the course of about an hour and a half (i make myself sick if i try to do it too fast), and then started thr timer at 10:30. I finally ended up letting it go as ordered at 2:30, right before bed. It got pretty hard to hold toward the end, but i managed.

Limits-
Blood, scat, illegal, public, dangerous, etc
18154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:20 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
I will give you a yes if you edge 5 times everyday until you can cum
Thank you, that will probably be a lot of edges

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie_sub1983 View Post
I can understand anxiety. Provide some sort of proof to me of on online order and I will accept this.
It may be a couple of days due to moving related things, but once i can order them i will let you know

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 12:31 PM   #20
LovelyLea

You said that you have at least some kind of female clothing. Could your write what things you have?

And you get a yes from me, but you have to write a heart and BBC on your stomach for it

Currently denied

If you have some ideas what I should add to my signature or to my pm dares I would be happy if you let me know

Likes feminization, denial, chastity, humiliation, pain, rules, domination

Maybe hidden public, I will try anything that is not in my limits

Limits
family & friends, messy, illegal, permanent

PM Dares
LovelyLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:38 PM   #21
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Talking Good

Well then sissy you can earn a yes from me by doing the desperation tease again but holding out 1 more hour and drinking 3 more glasses of water. If you wet yourself and edge twice a day until you can cum you can get a yes from me. Let me know how it goes and when u need a pee do exercises; push ups, sit ups, jog around, dance to music, sit down with your knees up to your chest and listen to a MP3 of rain aswell. Let me know how it goes.

Oh and you may not enter your bathroom until your time is up or take your clothes off but you may put down plastic sheet or a towel.

Enjoy
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:39 PM   #22
rbussl

Yes, but I want you to set a timer for 10 minutes and blindfold yourself. Kneel or face a corner while cupping your sissy titties and playing with your nipples. Repeat "I am a sissy bimbo who loves to play with her huge titties" to yourself until the timer runs out. I want you to imagine you have huge breasts so vividly that you can feel their weight on your chest.
my toys: dildo, nipple clamps

22, UK, pansexual ftm transgender boy, they/he
I have a pussy and tits, not a dick
a little basic medical information about my transition, since people ask me about it quite a lot
rbussl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:15 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyLea View Post
You said that you have at least some kind of female clothing. Could your write what things you have?

And you get a yes from me, but you have to write a heart and BBC on your stomach for it
I have a bra, a black tank top, a makeshift skirt, a cheap collar, and thermal underwear that works as leggings but its too hot to wear tgat right now

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 01:26 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbussl View Post
Yes, but I want you to set a timer for 10 minutes and blindfold yourself. Kneel or face a corner while cupping your sissy titties and playing with your nipples. Repeat "I am a sissy bimbo who loves to play with her huge titties" to yourself until the timer runs out. I want you to imagine you have huge breasts so vividly that you can feel their weight on your chest.
Mmm, sounds fun, im gonna do that right now, i may get carried away and go past the time limit, though

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 01:29 PM   #25

I currently have seven yesses and a two hour wait set. Really horny thinking about the possibility of getting to cum

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #26
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Default ?

Are you doing what i asked? you didnt reply to it or are you not taking the yes?
Old 06-06-2017, 03:31 PM   #27

Quote:
Are you doing what i asked? you didnt reply to it or are you not taking the yes?
Sorry i forgot to reply, but yes i am, I'm a liter and a half in and already feeling it
Kinda nervous, my poor bladder is going to hate me

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #28
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Talking Great

Thats great to hear, keep drinking. Let me know if you want encouragement by kik or PM if you want but i want a detailed report. enjoy X

My kik is loudanonsis fyi
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
Old 06-06-2017, 05:00 PM   #29

Quote:
Thats great to hear, keep drinking. Let me know if you want encouragement by kik or PM if you want but i want a detailed report. enjoy X

My kik is loudanonsis fyi
I dont have kik so ill just update on here
I have to pee already, its making me horny too. I cant imagine a few more hours of this... But i still have a few more waters left...
Does the time start when i finish the last one?

Limits-
Old 06-06-2017, 05:30 PM   #30

Okay, i guess it might have had something to do with not using the bathroom before this time, i had the time before, about ten minutes before i began, but this time i hadnt and i sorta failed...
I was doing sit ups and lost control...
Does that mean a no, or am i taking a punishment?

Limits-

Advertisements
Kink Talk