Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #16
useme_messme

Get a large bucket and fill it with mayonnaise. Bury 5 small apples in the mayo bucket.

Now, you're going to go bobbing for apples, with a treat for each one. Once you get one in your mouth, begin rubbing yourself to orgasm. Do NOT drop the apple before cumming. If you do, remove the apple from the bucket and try again (removing any dropped apples. If you manage to cum, congratulations, you are done! If, however, you drop all 5 apples from your mouth while trying to cum, you have failed and must dump the whole bucket of mayo over yourself, keep yourself gagged with an apple, and wait out the rest of the hour before cleaning up.

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
Old 06-03-2017, 04:20 PM   #17
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

One hour in the shoe store wearing a dress, high heels, tack bra and crotch rope - nothing else from me.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #18
PussyPuller

Default Extra Time

I don't know if you will do this but I dare you to add another 24 hours onto this challenge!

Likes-
Hidden Public, Denial, Cross Dress

Dislikes-
Public, Family, Friends, Public, Pain, Alcohol, Pictures

Toys-
Zip Ties, Household Items, Sisters Clothes

-PussyPuller
Old 06-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #19
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Spend one hour in the closet. Have a cucumber in your pussy, binder clips on your nipples and the clips with teeth on your pussy lips, wearing ballgag, blindfold and headphones.

If you remove the closet before the time is up, you have to do it again with double the time.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Old 06-03-2017, 07:38 PM   #20
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Try and fist yourself for an hour
Old 06-04-2017, 03:58 AM   #21
altair

I hope you enjoyed the 1st task, you are a good girl for completing it. Let's try something tougher.

Tie two rows of clothespins (about 30 each) to a line of twine, about five ft. long, 2 ft. left over. Tie a book each to the ends.

Find some "white noise" on youtube, put on headphones and set to play.

Undress and gag yourself with your panties, tie a thin scarf around to keep them in.

Find a door and tie some rope to the handle, close the door with the rope going over the door, and prepare self-tightening handcuffs at the height of the door handle. Put on high heels and squat down, make sure you can reach the "handcuffs" with your arms behind your back in some kind of strappado while squatting.

Starting on your inner thighs, start applying the clothespins along your body, make sure to include nipples, you should end up around the inner side of your upper arms. Put the books a little in front from you. Take a look at a clock, put on blindfold and put hands in cuffs.

You can easily free yourself by standing up, ripping off the line of clothespins. You'll probably want to do that quite quickly with your thighs and arms aching, but you are supposed to stay that way for 25 minutes.

So, after you have freed yourself, check the clock. If you made ist: good girl. If you did not, apply teethed clips to labia, clothespin on clit, and binder clips on nipples. Count to ten, take binder clips off, rotate 45 degrees, put back on, apply a clothespin somewhere on your body. When done with the rotating, kneel down in front of a mirror like a nice slut, arms folded behind your back, and look at yourself until 1 hour in total is over. Try to feel the pain at the spots you are looking at and have fun!

Last edited by altair; 06-04-2017 at 04:00 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:47 AM   #22
trenho
getDare Devil

tack bra on for 48 hours (not necessary consecutive). But wear another smaller bra over it.

Old 06-04-2017, 02:39 PM   #23
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hour 1 (starting at 8am) Start this hour with a pie to the face. You'll be taking a cold shower with your clothespins on each nipple. Shampoo in your hair ketchup and mayo and wash down your body with mustard. You must wait 10 minutes still wet before you can clean the mustard off and take the clothes pins off, but the ketchup and mayo stays in for the whole hour. Get dressed and add some cream cheese under your armpits.

2 Next time to each breakfast. Make some bacon and oatmeal. Before you eat it though you must recreate this picture: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a53887360d.jpg only placing one piece on you at a time. If you meal gets cold too bad. You can only eat with your face, no spoons or forks. Also place an egg in front of your panties for the rest of the hours. You'll want to make sure that you don't break it.

3 After you eat it's time to get moving.(Kinda) Tuck in your shirt and Have your friend hog tie you on the ground. Have her place an ice in each bra cup or if thats too personal, 5 down your back one at a time. You must wiggle the ice out of your clothes in under 2 minutes for the bra, or 1 minute for down your back. If you fail she gets to pie you in the face die roll times.

4 How well do you know your friend? Do a best friend quiz/challenge. If you get more than half of the questions right toss a handful of confetti over you to celebrate, if you don't then clothespin your nose for the remainder of the hour.

5 Lunch time, but first let's get hungry. First fill your underwear with spray cheese and jelly to the brim and a banana down the back of your underwear (keeping that egg in the front if it still hasn't broke). Do a 30 minute workout of jumping jacks, running in place, situps, and push ups. You can make it 15 minutes if you wear your tack bra. Once back time to make a sandwich! I'm not that mean, so i'll give you a choice you can either make a cheese and jelly, a cheese and banana (with the material from your panties) or a tuna fish, cream corn, and custard sandwich. Add some applesauce or yogurt to round at the meal, but you can only eat that with your mouth, no hands. If you choose the last sandwich, keep the rest of the mess in your panties.

6. Picture time. Use ice on your nipples to get them to points. Using food paint a picture using at least 4 different color foods. Have your friends judge the picture. If she doesn't like it/ can't understand it, make another.

7 Wearing a bra connection wedgie (using your tack bra) and short skirt you must roll a marshmallow across the house 6 times with only your nose. Feel free to have your friend motivate you by giving you a smack on the butt if you are doing badly/need to move faster.

8 Time for a snack. Have your friend time you up in spread eagle and blindfold you. Make either 12 different pies (paper plates and different fillings, some tasty some not so much) or do 12 spoonfuls of food. Have her either feed or pie you and you guess the what it is. If you are right great!, if you are wrong she can either pour that food over you/fill your clothes, or attach a clothes pin/clip to your body. At the end if you guess less than all 12 right you must wear your tack bra on your butt and get spanked 10 times.

9 Do a messy model shoot. Get 5 messy images and recreate them as best you can.

10. Clean up your house. Have your arms tied behind you, ball gag in, and a feather duster tapped to your forehead.(I was going to suggest between your breast, but seeing as they are so small...) Start cleaning. If your friend thinks you did a bad job, you can with an ice cream sundae. Your hands can be back in front of you, but you have to have them tied with only an inch of slack between them and 5 inches of slack between your legs.

11 Dinner (and a movie). Time for dinner, you must makeover your face with messy food to simulate lipstick, blush, etc. Now you will eat a normal dinner while watching a movie from this list:
http://www.ranker.com/list/best-movi...es/ranker-film, but instead of a shot, you will take a pie to the face. Once the movie is done (yes I know it's over an hour, but is may be your last) you can clean up Unless....did you break that egg that you placed in your panties this morning? If so you'll have to do this last dare before you clean up.

12* Strip to just your tack bra and panties. You are going to be covered in honey and feathers (use decent ones, not one from like a pillow). This is a punishment so no "chickening out". Sit on a cake as your nest, and have your friend throw 2 dozen eggs at you. You'll have to cluck the whole time. After that have her recoat you in honey and place a bucket of cotton balls and 12 plastic eggs in front of you. Each egg with have a slip of paper that says pie or recoat except 2, one saying wait, one saying clean. If you get a pie, you get pied, if you get recoat, she can add more honey or feathers. If you get clean you are done and get clean up. If you get wait you must wait one hour before cleaning up.

Do all of these in one day one after the other. No cleaning up between unless otherwise told. Have fun and I do expect a full report.
(If something is needed to change, let me know and I'll try to compensate for it.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 06-04-2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:07 PM   #24
Random11111
Account Banned

I will do a lot of these as best i can. My friend isnt staying with me so i will do what I can without her. Also im allergic to peanut butter so i cant do that part. Also my friend would like you to pick the pics for the photo shoot

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-04-2017, 07:48 PM   #25
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Tack

Tack bra on for 24 hours but every 15 min you must squeeze your tits as hard as you can for 2 min straight. Every hour you must lay on your tits for 5 min. Once the 24 hour period is up make yourself orgasm 10 times in 20 min. If you fail I will give you a punishment.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:00 PM   #26
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

These:
https://farm9.static.flickr.com/8345...f352910a_b.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...da2894f068.jpg
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/whip...d-33116386.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7524038bed.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3f52b645fa.jpg

And I edited the dare to remove peanut butter.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 06-04-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:19 AM   #27
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

go with your friend to a forest or a wild place, you must wear a blouse or a shirt that is closed in front with buttons from neck to hem.
Once there, your friend will tie your hands at your back, then remove your shoes and socks, and he can unbutton how many buttons he want from your shirt.
He have to walk you barefoot to a more private place in the forest.
When he decides to be in the right place, he will have to take off your shirt, tie your wrists to the front and tie them up at a branch.
Now he is free to torture you as he want for the rest of the time, tickling, spanking, pinching.

The hour of dare time will start exactly when you're barefoot and with your hands tied behind your back.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Old 06-05-2017, 10:29 AM   #28
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
go with your friend to a forest or a wild place, you must wear a blouse or a shirt that is closed in front with buttons from neck to hem.
Once there, your friend will tie your hands at your back, then remove your shoes and socks, and he can unbutton how many buttons he want from your shirt.
He have to walk you barefoot to a more private place in the forest.
When he decides to be in the right place, he will have to take off your shirt, tie your wrists to the front and tie them up at a branch.
Now he is free to torture you as he want for the rest of the time, tickling, spanking, pinching.

The hour of dare time will start exactly when you're barefoot and with your hands tied behind your back.
Well my friend is a girl but we did this out in a forest and once she had me hanging from the trees she stripped off my bottoms too then she found a smaller branch and hit me with it for a long time. Across my ass and tits then she spread my legs and put the branch vertically beneath me so i was stuck on the end of it. Then it started to rain and she didnt want to get wet so she left and told me she would be back at the end of the hour to get me

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
The following user says Thank You to Random11111 for this post:
Old 06-05-2017, 01:12 PM   #29
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Have you don it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
Tack bra on for 24 hours but every 15 min you must squeeze your tits as hard as you can for 2 min straight. Every hour you must lay on your tits for 5 min. Once the 24 hour period is up make yourself orgasm 10 times in 20 min. If you fail I will give you a punishment.
Have you done this dare yet?
Old 06-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #30
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Any more reports for dares from this thread?
Full signature here!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
24/7, extreme, girl, punishment, week