Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-07-2017, 12:30 AM   #16
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I wouldn't mind, why we are not perfect, people collect scars and as you pointed out, they all have a story, kind of like when you look at a person, and you see the scars, your reading a book.

BUT, it's really isn't about what I think, but it is what you think, that's important, and how you perceive yourself, that going to need a little work. I knew one girl, that scared up her entire left leg, and you know what she told me. She said the accident was a message from God, the message was, to be humble. Think about it.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:25 PM   #17
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

While I can't say exactly how I would think on initially seeing the marks , what I can say is absolutely anyone who matters in life won't get hung up on them. Friends should be liking you for who you are anyway, and what does it matter what marks you have as long as you're fun to be around? That's all I care about with my friends. If I like spending time with them, that's it.

As far as anyone who would be interested in being with you, if the marks are an issue, I would say you didn't need that person in the first place as the important bit of a relationship should be whether you get on with the person, and whether you have things in common and want each others company often. The nakedness and the sex stuff comes secondary to all that in all honesty as far and wide, the majority of people will spend more time clothed and just talking, or doing other stuff (movies, games, shopping, arguing about the toilet seat...) than anything that requires removing clothing, thus is the marks somehow matter, that person wasn't caring about you as a person anyway.

In short. Don't worry about how others will see you. Those that actually matter and are decent won't even care in the first place as it won't define who you are. Therefore, don't let it define you, be who you've always been, and remember you're better than anyone who has an issue with it.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #18
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

I don't know you and if I had met you without reading your story, I would probably ask you about your scars. But, then, I like to think we'd have a laugh about how clumsy your friend was, and not get hung up on it. Something like that wouldn't affect how I'd see you as a person, and if you're as nice as you seem at first glance, then yes, I would still like you.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #19
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

A scar is just a thing. I have many, from surviving accidents to "hopefully" surviving cancer. I think you should remember it's more important what you think about yourself.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #20
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

I agree that I wouldn't care either, except I may try to be a bit more careful if you were in a lab with me so it didn't happen to you again. Let your scars become the symbol of your compassion. Then you may be able to move on a little easier.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #21
Cherry77

Default You are beautiful!

I am so sorry that that happened to you! You are beautiful, no matter the scars. Scars do NOT define you, and they do NOT diminish your worth as a human being. I hope that you are able to find peace with them, eventually. I think that counseling would be a great thing for you to try, to help come to terms with your new vision of yourself.

HUGS to you! Stay strong and remember...you are BEAUTIFUL...no matter what!

Take care!

I'm here if you ever need a friend
Cherry77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk