Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #16
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegesubguy View Post
I love your reports so I will keep going to push you like you want as long as nobody else is giving you dares. This should now mean 4 orgasm this time. For this one you are going to need to be restrained in the garage since you said that was possible. Wearing only black heels you need to be restrained with nipple clamps on and your favorite toy inserted into your pussy with the vibrator set to its highest setting. I also want you blindfolded. You must stay there restrained like that until you have orgasmed 4 times with the garage door open.
Thank you Sir

I felt I had to wait for my Sir to assist with this one. Upon his arrival, he already had seen your post. He knew exactly where I was to be restrained. However, he was not comfortable with me being restrained with the door wide open. With that said, overhead door closed, I am the middle of the garage, wrists secured above my head. Still wearing the robe and high heels, Sir spread my legs and inserted the egg vibe into my pussy. Yes, highest setting. Mmmm, he also licked my delicious pussy for just a moment, enough to taunt me and keep me motivated. Oh yes, and then he brought me to the first orgasm with his tongue. Yes, I am a very lucky girl. The blindfold was put on and next the nipple clamp. The were extremely cold and I wasn't ready for it. Breath in....holy fuck they're cold!!!

Sir then left....he said he would be back in a hour or so....whaaat??? yes that explains my brief absence.....

Standing there, arms above, vibe excruciatingly tormenting me from the inside....3 more orgasms....

After that, true to the rules, I had to edge until Sir returned. I was not permitted to have more than 4 orgasms until the next task.....AAAAckkkk.....I am so fucking horny...

Thank you Sir....

xoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 11-21-2016, 05:49 PM   #17
Scuba

First put your bright red lipstick on make sure it looks nice and smooth
Heels on nothing else clothes are for good girls
Put your egg vibe in then your crotch rope over it so it doesn't fall out
Walk yourself to however many orgasms you are due
Enjoy Andrea

Old 11-21-2016, 07:07 PM   #18
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Hmm you seem to be falling behind slut... I want you in heels and corset, Wii vibe and crotch chain plus nipple clamps connected to the chain. Stand in the middle of the room. Don't support yourself with anything. Keep your feet parted a little and as if glued to the floor. Don't move them until all orgasms are done. You can hold your phone to operate the Wii vibe and rub your hands all over your body, tug on the crotch chain and nipple clamps but you cannot directly touch your clit with your fingers.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:22 PM   #19
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
put on some arousel gel on your nipples and clit.

first orgasm u do with suction cup dildo on the floor in the garage.
then put arousel gel on eggvibe and put inside pussy
second orgasm with egg on lowest and using pinky.
third one egg higher and pinky.
fourt egg higher and pinky
and last one egg on higest and pinky.

between every orgasm u add some gel on clit.
At this moment, I am happy that Sir keeps his garage immaculate. Wouldn't want the toys to get 'dirty'.
Monster dildo on the floor, slowly I squat low enough to feel the tip start to stretch my pussy lips. Little lower, it slides in just a bit further. Moving the giant dildo slowly, I tighten my muscles around it...yes...yes..yes...I can feel my pussy pulse.
I didn't have much time with Pinky after putting the gel on the egg vibe...mmmm...I came the 2 times just as I slid it into my cunt. Perhaps the momentum is cumming back...
I did have to slow the egg vibe, I wanted to feel Pinky slide on my clit.
So very slowly, I rewarded myself with 3 more....
I love Pinky....

Old 11-21-2016, 09:34 PM   #20
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
What fun we get to give you orgasms finally rather then just edging and teasing you! I am sure sir will want to give you some of those orgasms without the help of his toy so we better get you used to being used properly. Awhile back I had you attach your toy to the door and open and close the door to fuck yourself with it. Id like you to do that for me again now Andrea since you can finally cum Below are the items I picked out for you I just love a girl in some sexy lingerie

Monster suction cup dildo
Nipple clamps
Black 5 inch heels
Black corset
you didnt mention any stockings but if you have some to complete the look id enjoy those on you as well!
Well Sir Shadow,
You have brought this public cum slut to 6 orgasms. Do you realize this will tie my current record of orgasms had in one day? How lovely that it was you.
I'm not gonna lie. I am EXHAUSTED. This will be 21 orgasms....holy fuck
However, this has been going on all day.
I had fun playing a little dress up when I was getting ready for your tasks. I do have stockings. I am wearing them, only because you asked. This slut aims to please.
I chose the bathroom door because along our wall, there is a full length mirror I can watch myself....
Bending over, watching as the monster dido slides in and out. I was very very slow for the first 2....fuck, Sir, the orgasms were soooo intense.
After that, I feverishly moved the door, the dildo fucking me with each thrust of the door. My pussy opening even more, allowing the cock to plunge deeper....4 vigorous orgasms...aaaackkkk....sweat beading on my forehead, starting to smell my sweet pussy juices...so exhausted but still wanting more

This slut will not disappoint.

This slut will not disappoint.....

Old 11-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #21
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Black View Post
Do this when your master is due to show up. Inform ihm.
Get naked.
Blindfold yourself
Wear the most soundproof earphones you got. and listen to music or something Antarousing if you got that on your iPod.
Get on your knees behind your frontdoor so you will be in full display when the door opens.
Do. your masturbation.

Let's See if he will be around, and how he takes advantage of your Show.
Thank you for your task. We didn't have headphones on the list but Sir was insistent that I still do the rest of the task. He informed me of his arrival and I assumed the position. However he did make me wait longer than he had told me. I am a patient slut. I waited. As soon as I heard the door open, Pinky found my swollen clit. Moving it up and down the length of my pussy lips. I can feel Sir standing in front of me. I was keeping my mouth slightly open hoping he would slide his cock into my mouth. I wouldn't dare ask at this moment...
I can start to hear his breath quicken slightly. 1, 2, 3....oh my GAWD!!! I'm really not sure if I am able to continue. I've broken past my record. My breath heavy, breasts moving with every breath. Sir stands behind me, hands on my shoulders, 4---5--6-7....
I was a hot sweaty, exhausted mess. I really don't remember much after that.
Sir picked me up. Carried me to the shower.

I tried. I really did. My only saving grace is my broken record. 28 orgasms today. Sir told me that was enough for tonight. The game will still continue tomorrow and I will start off with where I left off. That's right, I am not working tomorrow. That means...right off, I will need to cum 8 times....mmmm...tomorrow is going to be interesting...

This slut will sleep good tonight.

Old 11-21-2016, 10:18 PM   #22
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Well Sir Shadow,
You have brought this public cum slut to 6 orgasms. Do you realize this will tie my current record of orgasms had in one day? How lovely that it was you.
I'm not gonna lie. I am EXHAUSTED. This will be 21 orgasms....holy fuck
However, this has been going on all day.
I had fun playing a little dress up when I was getting ready for your tasks. I do have stockings. I am wearing them, only because you asked. This slut aims to please.
I chose the bathroom door because along our wall, there is a full length mirror I can watch myself....
Bending over, watching as the monster dido slides in and out. I was very very slow for the first 2....fuck, Sir, the orgasms were soooo intense.
After that, I feverishly moved the door, the dildo fucking me with each thrust of the door. My pussy opening even more, allowing the cock to plunge deeper....4 vigorous orgasms...aaaackkkk....sweat beading on my forehead, starting to smell my sweet pussy juices...so exhausted but still wanting more

This slut will not disappoint.

This slut will not disappoint.....
You did amazing Andrea!! How lucky for me to be the one that tied your current record. I am so glad you had some stockings for the look I just dont know why but they look so good on girls!! Hopefully I won't be too busy to stop by again tomorrow to give you a fun task, well that and hopefully you havent been broken yet. Starting with 8 orgasms you will be right around your record after 3-4 tasks

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 11-21-2016, 10:53 PM   #23
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Great job today Andrea, enjoy your sleep, you certainly earned it. As always love the reoortsand looking forward to tomorrow. Wonder how many orgasms a day we can get you to . A small requests of mine, can you put on dark red lipstick tomorrow? For some reason I just think it makes women look sexier and sluttier.
84% Master/Mistress
66% Owner
62% Non-monogamist
60% Degrader
58% Voyeur
56% Primal (Hunter)
56% Experimentalist
46% Sadist
42% Brat tamer
37% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
18% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
3% Switch
2% Brat
2% Primal (Prey)
2% Rope bunny
1% Degradee
1% Girl/Boy
1% Masochist
1% Slave
1% Submissive
0% Pet

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2840991
Old 11-22-2016, 08:01 AM   #24
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Good morning! I think you should start the morning with your crotch rope. You might consider binding your breasts if you have enough rope. Go about getting your breakfast and such, focusing on the sensations. Add some arousal gel, then just focus on the sensations, perhaps standing in front of a window, without touching yourself for 3-4 minutes. If you can, try to orgasm without touching yourself. Otherwise you can use the remaining minutes to add pinky into the mix
Old 11-22-2016, 10:17 AM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Good Morning!!!!

Hello everyone....I woke up not too long ago. I am a tad tired but excited for the cum sluts orgasm training.....

Sir stayed home and helped with my 8 orgasm task.....we just finished....and I am already a slutty mess. Before I report of the beautiful '8', Sir advised me to take a bath in preparation of my long day.

I will catch up....

I will not disappoint

I will not disappoint

Old 11-22-2016, 11:10 AM   #26
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

This should be 9
I do like multiples of 3
So shall you by then end
You may wear your heels and corset plus lipstick plus stockings.
Next rub your arousal gel into your clit and nipples.
Now you will insert the egg vibe for 3 orgasms whilst you clean the house.
After your third orgasm you are to stop what your doing and remove the vibe.
Move onto playing with pinky in front of your large window kegs spread on your back.
You may twist and tease you nipples and breasts. Whilst sending your sir dirty texts and photos.
Once your 6th orgasm is complete send him a text that your ready for him for lunch.
Then Crawl to the garage and attach you nipple clamps.
The squat and ride the monster cock until your orgasm 3 more times.
Ensuring you at weight to the clamps after each orgasm.
Once complete stay on the dildo and wait for your master to come home for lunch. If you do not complete the orgasm before he gets back you fail.

Likes if i get a dare: Wedgie, anal, rope, games, 1 vs 1, random, detailed, ice, shower, bondage, hidden public , predicament bondage
Dislikes: Pain, public, piss denial, edging, cbt
Limits: Poo, Faimly, Friends, extreme pain, diapers
Old 11-22-2016, 11:17 AM   #27
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Hello everyone....I woke up not too long ago. I am a tad tired but excited for the cum sluts orgasm training.....

Sir stayed home and helped with my 8 orgasm task.....we just finished....and I am already a slutty mess. Before I report of the beautiful '8', Sir advised me to take a bath in preparation of my long day.

I will catch up....

I will not disappoint

I will not disappoint

Thank you all for your contributions to this thread so far, in the interest of practicality, iam going to change up the rules for my eager little slut.

Currently, Andrea has just completed her 8 orgasms.

From this point on, she will be required to cum a number of times decreasing by two each post.

For example, the next post will require the slut to cum 6 times, the next after that 4times.....and so on until we reach zero.

At that point the thread will close.

So hurry, get your post up.

And dont worry.

I have another interesting task for our now thoroughly trained multi orgasmic slutWatch for the next thread.....im sure you will enjoy her....although she may no enjoy it much.

Cheers, and thank you once again.

Sir Robert

Owner and protector of andreaswallows

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 11-22-2016, 11:54 AM   #28
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Five minutes? Well, if you're sure...

Strip naked. Take Pinky and the Monster out to the garage. Put one on each side of the garage door. You're doing a relay race between them: alternate which one you use to orgasm, but leave them on alternate sides of the door.

After five minutes, open the garage door. You may go back inside after you finish.
Thank you Sir,

Breathing heavy, pussy swollen and sensitive. Sir made a minor change. Being outside the garage door felt too much like social suicide. With that said, garage door closed.
One side of the room, monster dildo is suctioned to a low table, other side of the room, Sir sitting in a chair with Pinky.
Not expecting Sir to tie my hand above my head, not too tight. Mmmm...getting more interesting. He then proceeded to cinch me into the black corset, stockings and heels.
Watching, as I started at the table. I was able to bend just enough to stretch my pussy lips....just...enough....to feel the delicious throbbing wave take over my cunt.....
Still feeling the first wave, i walk to Sir, 'Stand straight, open your legs', he tells me. No hesitation, Pinky is sliding along my clit, highest setting...aaackkk!!!! O-h my fucking.....and then back again to Monster.....yes....8....
Um....I’m getting a little worried.....
Slutty quivering mess, Sir took me to our room.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:04 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I'm going with a combination of oldy but goodies. I'm hoping there is a door infront of that living room window, because you are going to attach the monster to it so that it will fit perfectly when bent over. But that's not all, you are going to spread the arousal gel all over your clit and nipples, AND get it as deep into your pussy as you can, cover as much area as possible. You will now put on the nipple clamps, and you will need your egg vibe and crotch rope. If you can tug the rope while keeping the egg vibe in place at the same time then perfect, otherwise think of a way to do that. Once all the preparations are complete, back up onto the monster, as far as possible, before standing up. I know this make it hit your g-spot. I think you can probably guess what comes next. With the egg vibe on high, and securely on your clit, start bouncing as fast as possible on the monster. While doing that one hand should be rubbing your tits and the other will be constantly tugging the crotch rope. I'm looking forward to the report on this one
Thank you Sir John,
This cum sucking wet mess thanks your for your delicious post. Even though the rules have changed as per Sir's revision, I very much enjoyed 6 very quick orgasms. Something about the bouncing as fast as I can, hand playing with my nipples, back arched, head back.....breast heaving while trying to catch my breath. With each breath, the rhythm of the rope tugging is matching my breath. I wanted to cum so badly again...I CAN'T....Sir John....I edged twice as I tugged and fucked....slowing my pace

Clit so sensitive....so swollen, I can feel it as I walked to the kitchen....mmmm, and it feels incredible....

Old 11-22-2016, 12:43 PM   #30
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
First put your bright red lipstick on make sure it looks nice and smooth
Heels on nothing else clothes are for good girls
Put your egg vibe in then your crotch rope over it so it doesn't fall out
Walk yourself to however many orgasms you are due
Enjoy Andrea
Well, Sir Scuba...since I was already fully equipped from the last task, I was able to continue for you as I walked to my kitchen. Walking slowly in the living room, past the window, back into the kitchen. Very slow steps as I slow, very slowly tug on the rope....mmmm....4 delicious, so slowly, pussy starting to ache, my mouth wanting cock, as I lick my bright red lips....

I wanted to keep going, not breaking rules, right?

This cum loving slut edged twice, pussy pulsing...

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, heels, multiple orgasms, slut, submisive