Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-31-2014, 01:54 PM   #16
aaannn

Dravot...
Would you be willing to lower the number of squads if instead of medium plug, I insert 3 beads?
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:56 PM   #17
Dravot
getDare Devil

Let's say 40 then but no cumming either. Well not till you finish all the squats anyways.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:22 PM   #18
aaannn

Default interim report

I've done the squads. I was tired, I need a little break. While writing this I'm pressing to the computer the medium size dildo, which was in pussy while the exercise. I'm licking an sucking it. In a minute or so when my heart beat gets back to almost normal, I'll to do the push-ups.

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have

Last edited by aaannn; 08-31-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:00 PM   #19
aaannn

I was very slow at the start. I barely undressed and got my box of toys close as the exercise instructions were published.

So I started with the squads.

Naked in front of the mirror and the lube in my hands, I was in dilemma. I've never done squads with breads in my ass before. They fall out easier then plugs, don't they? So I shouldn't lube much? Having troubles inserting the first one, I realized I do need to lube and open more. I removed the first bread and bend over the bed again while applying the lube and watching my two fingers in the mirror moving in and out of the ass hole.

With the three breads in there, I was to choose the medium dildo. Looking at all 4 that I have, the medium could be second or third smallest, right?
Of course I decided to go with the second smallest. As I got very wet inserting the breads, I didn't need any lube; on the contrary I wiped my pussy juices. Like that I managed to do 40 squads without loosing any of the inserted toys.

Another trick, I said to myself. I was using a dildo like this one: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...RL._SX466_.jpg

So after a little rest - all that squeezing did got me a little tired - I restarted with the third largest dildo (14 cm long, 3 cm wide - I'm not into big, haha).
I pushed it all in, grabbed it hard and started. Around 20th squad I noticed it sliding out. Hm, do I relax or keep squeezing? Keep squeezing! It dropped at 28th. After replacing it deep again I managed to do 15 more without loosing it.

Out of curiosity I also tried with the big one (17, 4 cm). Of course I didn't make even the first squad.

While resting I wrote a short report on what's going on while sucking the dildo that was in my pussy during the squads.

Recuperated I moved to the push ups. I replaced the breads with a plug and tied crotch rope over it real hard. The first set was relatively easy. While resting I grabbed the dildo and put it on the floor in front of me. Holding it with my hands I started licking and sucking it, kneeling in front of it with my ass high.

The second round was harder, I didn't go all the way down in order to keep the strength for the last one.

While resting I moved the dildo under my pussy, rode over it and fuck it with slow movements. I got so excited I left it in while doing the last 10 push ups.

As I finished the hour was over, but since I was so slow at the start I knew I have to do the "3 hole slut request" for at least 15 minutes as well.

Leaving the plug in my ass I started with fucking my pussy. Sitting in front of the computer with my legs spread, completely relaxed, just enjoying the artificial cock in me, I started moaning. Within the next five minutes I leaned my head back and accepted it in my mouth. I managed to suck it all in 6 times, holding it there 8 sec once. To finish I took the but plug out and with only my pussy juices as a lube, pushed the dildo in my ass. Fucking me slowly, all the was in and out, made me so excited I started moving my hips.

MrSpanker, Dravor, loldog, thanks for playing with me

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 08-31-2014, 04:24 PM   #20
Dravot
getDare Devil

lovely report and very well done, I'll have to remember that about the big dildo for next time....

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #21
loldog

Amazing report its been fun reading it
loldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:13 PM   #22
17wewitt.
Account Banned

Fuck your ass with a dilldo tiy your ankles together put a vib in your pussy gag on another dilldo 20minuts total suck your dilldos clean
After all that send me a link to a pic and a report

Age 19f
likes :anal bondage pet play dice dares rules being a slave ect

dislikes :spanking ice iceyhot toothpaste public

limits: pics vid blood pee poo most public wax ect...

Pm dares
Cumdump ill cum how you ask
Send a Hipnofile for me to fallow ( pleas pic this one)
Enjoy (link)x times and ill cum to the link that meny times (max 5)
Idea ill add a pm dare of your pick
Slave followed by a rule ill follow it for a week
Ps theres more in my blog
17wewitt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #23
arctic wolf

Default detailed dare

Here are a list of tasks for you-
1. Plug your ass for 30 minutes and every 5 minutes take it out and shove it back in.

2. After the 30 minutes is complete take the long plug and leave it in for an extra 20 minutes but this time use some rope to keep it in ( make a thong out of the rope and tie it to your sholders) and every 2 minutes pull the rope up so it rubs your clit and progressivly pull harder and harder.

3. Take the plug and stick it in your pussy (after washing it you dont need an infection) and do the same thing with the rope you did in task 2.

4. Clamp your nipples and take the rope to tie the clamps together and make sure the clamps are linked with the rope thong and walk around like that for 10 minutes.

5. Take some clamps and a dildo that vibrates and stick it all the way into your pussy so nothing pokes out and take the clamps and clamp together your labia so you don't have access to your tight pussy hole (note: the vibrator should be on if you have a vibrator).

I have lots of tasks you can do just pm me and I will always have some available for you my kik is codyishere20.

If you need a master send me a message and ask.
arctic wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:22 PM   #24
aaannn

It's been a while since the hour passed, but because of 17wewitt’s and arctic wolf’s effort I decided to do the dares anyway. What at first looked like a relatively simple task turned into a very exciting experience.

I got naked and relaxed my ass hole caressing it with lube until pushing a finger in become easy. With dildos at my side I tried to figure out what is the required position. Finally I decided how to do it, set on the bed, tied my ankles but spread my knees to ensure access. I lied down and put the middle size dildo in my mouth. Not all the way in but enough to keep me silent. The smallest went into my ass, another middle sized dildo in my pussy. I fucked ass and pussy in turns, fantasying that this strong man is fucking me from one to another hole.

Twenty minutes later I spitted out dildo from my mouth, untied myself and got up. The one from my pussy fell out immediately. To hold the small one in my ass I put on a tong. Since I was already a little irritated taking it out and in every five minutes during the next half of hour was not completely pleasant. I also had to re-lube on third and fifth round.

Replacing the small with the long plug and tying the crotch rope, I felt how immensely aroused I am when the rope touched my pussy and clit. Twenty minutes I spent mostly standing, since the pressure was too hard if I was sitting.

Finally I was able to change the holes. (I did wash, ass to pussy/mouth is a nice fantasy but not reality for me). For putting it in my pussy I did not need any lube Pulling the rope every couple of minutes just added to the excitement. At the end I was so aroused I had to take a break before continuing. I took a relatively cold shower, but the thought of this handy man's hands was so strong I didn’t cool off completely.

I put chain clamps on my nipples, connecting the chain with the crotch rope. Walking like this was quite painful. The crotch rope was pulling my clamped tits down all the time. I was really happy when the ten minutes were over.

Then I put the smallest vibe in my pussy, tried to clamp my pussy lips over it, but failed. Writing this report I have clamps only on my pussy lips.

P.S.
17wewitt’s : There is no link to a pic, since public is my limit.
Artic_wolf: I’m not looking for a master.

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 09-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #25
aaannn

The hour passed. I'm not accepting any more dares.

I might ask for another hour but only if I roll this dare again in Full day of control.

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have

Advertisements
Kink Talk