Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #16
coops361
Account Banned

Keep it going. so far so good!
coops361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #17
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

keep it coming very enjoyable

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #18
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

thanks for all the encouragement, I'll be updating it over the weekend when I have more time, so watch this space ;p.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #19
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

This is a good story,keep up the good work
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #20
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Part 3

The cold liquid gel hit her ass, making her wince a little. The funnel tip was pushed deep inside, and the warmth of her own piss contrasted with the freezing lube gave a slight tingling sensation.

After the bowl had been emptied, she dared to take a look over her shoulder. She wished she hadn’t. The man in the mask was rubbing more lubricant onto a fairly large, black butt plug. She turned away again and closed her eyes, bracing herself.
It slid in surprisingly easy. ‘There. That should stop any leaking too soon. Now for your punishment…’

She tried to take another peek behind her, and saw him standing over her with a very long ruler in his hand. Their eyes met, and she began to relax. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt her too badly. It had taken her enough time to convince him to do this in the first place.

She once again faced the front, lowering her head and trying to raise her ass for him.
‘5 here, then I think 2 on each breast, and the final 1… well, you can probably guess. Is that okay with you, Tiff?’

She nodded again, starting to really enjoy this.

Before she’d had time to move her head back down, the first strike bounced off her tight round buttocks. She let out another moan through the tape. The second hit a little harder, he was getting more comfortable in his role, but it was still not as hard as she would have liked. The third, harder again… was he now trying to hurt her? The fourth and fifth really stung, and she was sure she’d have the marks for at least a few days.

His footsteps were very loud as he moved only two steps. Where had he found this place? She didn’t care; it was perfect for her fantasy. She just hoped they’d be able to use it again next time too.

He reached down and gently tugged at her hair, dragging her head up and thrusting her shapely breasts out, the weights now swinging back and forth. He raised the ruler, and she closed her eyes tightly to prepare herself…

Old 02-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #21
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

a cliffhanger!! damn....

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #22
dirtyvirgin

oh, you did actually update it.

3 months!
dirtyvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #23
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyvirgin View Post
oh, you did actually update it.

3 months!
Haha, I told you already. And sorry about the wait, but what do you think of it so far?

For that matter, what does anybody think of it?

I'll update it soon, things have just been kinda hectic, and after 3 months what's a little longer? ;p.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #24
dirtyvirgin

its good, except I didn't expect her to be more willing. 'trying to raise her ass for him.'
dirtyvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #25
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

I'm sorry, should have said this sooner, but completely forgot about this whole thing ;p.

I won't be continuing this, I just can't provide the quality that all my readers deserve, and I lost the passion for it.

However, if anybody wishes to continue this story and adapt it for their own they are welcome to, I offer my full support and I'd even be willing to give advice/ help if you wanted it.

Sorry to everybody who enjoyed this story, but if my heart isn't in it then it's unfair on you if I were to continue.

Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 PM   #26
Gingerbread

omg you have to continue! PLEASE!
"I had it all figured out. So I cut out a little early? Who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway. Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...I just wanted a little more time. So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me." ~Keith, Keith

Wedgies, mild-extreme pain, anal dares, difficult dares

Family, Blood, Messy, gay-bi dares, public, scat

*Note* I do not own any sex toys
Gingerbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #27
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Default sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbread View Post
omg you have to continue! PLEASE!
I'm sorry you feel that way, but the thread has been pretty much dead for the past few months, ;p

I might pick it up again in the future, but right now I can't see any way to move the story ahead, which is probably why I should have planned, but I find my best work comes from impulse, so I'd never have stuck to one.

Anyway, if you feel you could continue it yourself, feel free, if you don't think you could then perhaps a better author can see a way to continue it, although if they are that good they will probably prefer to create their own stories.

Who knows, maybe during the holidays when I have a lot of time to kill I'll revive it and the answer will seem so clear to me then, but for now, I'm afraid the story will be held in stasis.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #28
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

okay... lemme be honest here.

the whole story is about molestation and there is no real emotion, emotion, as in horror of being molested against her will. sorry, I don't think this is good at all.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #29
Deia

I think it's pretty clear, especially from the last section, that Tiff is in on the whole thing. It's a fantasy. If I had to guess, I'd say that the mysterious man is simply her boyfriend, who's playing along to fill a fantasy of hers.

That doesn't make it any less interesting, in my book. I'm sad that it won't be continued, as I enjoyed what's been posted so far.

http://www.formspring.me/Deiana

Limits: Nothing public, anal, permanent, piss/shit, absurdly messy, or with other people.
Likes: Denial and teasing of any sort, dice, pain - especially tit torture
Dislikes: Humiliation, pee

Proud slave of Master Krythe
(But he doesn't mind sharing me.)
Deia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #30
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deia View Post
I think it's pretty clear, especially from the last section, that Tiff is in on the whole thing. It's a fantasy. If I had to guess, I'd say that the mysterious man is simply her boyfriend, who's playing along to fill a fantasy of hers.
First, I'd like to explain why I made it so obvious that she knew what was going on. I was going to save the twist til the very end, but realised that without revealing it was her boyfriend early on it was just sadism for the sake of sadism, which I'm not too keen on personally. In my opinion, there has to be an element of give and take with these things, and deffinitely some trust between the two parties, so I decided to let it be known sooner.

Secondly, I've written a blog about why I decided to put the story on hiatus for now, I didn't think it was relevant to the actual story, so you can read that here if you like:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=570

Advertisements
Kink Talk