Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-13-2008, 01:40 PM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 07 - Unexpected Interruption

Dave was still dazed from his run through the woods, but the current encounter was stirring him back into shape. He was in a cabin in the woods, after having survived an encounter with the undead, standing naked across a gorgeous young woman. She had examined him for bite or claw marks and had then requested he do so for her. Despite his innocence and lack of experience in sexual matters, he could easily take a hint.

His face was now buried in between Jessica's legs, as he gently licked her. She was standing up, he was kneeling. She moaned lightly. Dave felt he had to ask a question, so he interrupted, even though it might cost him his opportunity to get laid here and lose his virginity.

"What about... the guy?
"Forget about him... lick me good, Davey."

She had listened. His friends called him Davey. This calmed any form of stress he might have had about what was going to happen. He had just escaped death, had raced through the woods and made it to safety. Who knew what the road ahead entailed. He should enjoy the opportunity while he still had it. He kept on licking, not exactly sure if what he was doing was good, but she seemed to enjoy. She eventually pulled back and stared at his crotch.

"Show me how big you are, Davey!"

Dave had never thought his sex was that big, but it seemed somehow bigger now than it had ever been. Maybe it was because of the female presence; all of his other experiences had been alone with pictures. She made him stand up, and as she kneeled, kissed his nipples. She got on her own knees and grabbed his shaft with one hand. He shivered.

"That looks good... can I have a taste?"

And she gobbled him up. Dave had to restrain himself; he almost released in her mouth at that moment. She noticed and she pulled away.

"My, you're an eager beaver... want to see my eager beaver?"

She laid on her behind and spread her legs, rubbing her sex with one hand, holding onto his own with the other.

"I know what you'd like to do with that..."

Dave could not believe his luck. He was about to have his first sexual encounter right now, with this gorgeous babe who was obviously very experienced in sexual matters. It was his fantasy come true.

Unfortunately for him, the bubble burst when the naked zombie burst through the door.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #17
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

I *HATE* it when that happens! ;-D

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

yeah... tell me about it...

...it's like that time I was intimate on the beach with my girl and those killer pirates came and kidnapped her... every damn Monday, it happens!

...and what about the killer robots who attacked the earth just as I was about to nail Suzy Carmin, at my high school prom?

...man... these things always happen to me!
Old 11-24-2008, 01:28 AM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 08 - The Joys of a Threesome

Dave screamed much louder than Jessica even did; he had already seen the creatures slay and devour his entire family, and the horror of it came back to haunt him. The fact that this zombie was not only naked but also had the biggest device he had ever seen did not phase him for even a second.

Jorge had unnaturally felt the sexual tension rise in the area and had been mystically drawn to it; now, faced with the potential of two mates, his unnatural hormones were taking over. He leapt with amazing speed across the room. Jessica was frozen in terror, still on her behind, her exposed wet pussy an invitation to the undead Jorge. But first, he needed to get the other male out of the way. With one fell swoop of his hand, Jorge tossed Dave aside like a sack of potatoes. Dave knocked his head on the corner of the table and collapsed.

Despite her irrational fear, Jessica could not help but stare at the zombie's large appendage, the stiffest she had ever seen. For a brief moment, Jorge simply stared at the gorgeous girl; in a split second, he crawled on top of her and entered his unliving organ into her living hole. She screamed in pain and pleasure, as the unnatural hormones infiltrated her body. Jorge began pounding hard, as only unnatural muscles could, and Jessica screamed out of fear, pleasure and confusion.

Dave stirred, but by that time, the hormones had saturated the room. In a haze, Dave walked over to the scene, wobbly; he stepped over the zombie that was fucking the girl, and placed his shaft squarely in Jessica's mouth. She swallowed it up without thinking, caught up as she was in the throes of undead bliss.

Jorge looked up and saw two cheeks in his face, Dave's cheeks, swaying back and forth as his dick entered Jessica's mouth. For a moment, their hypnotic rhythm entranced him; suddenly, he bit into them, drawing blood, releasing not only the zombie disease but also his own undead curse into Dave. Dave felt the bite but could do nothing to prevent it; he felt his entire body becoming numb, except for one part, one long hard part that was becoming increasingly stiff and massive.

Jessica was agonizing from the pain and pleasure; Jorge's shaft was so big it was almost tearing flesh, but the hormones were providing so much stimulation that Jessica's heart was ready to give out. Jorge stared at the girl's shape and saw two wonderful mounds staring at him, with tips at their end. He reached in and bit into the nipple, drawing blood.

Suddenly, Jessica's body began to twitch; a wave of moistness invade her private hole, and Jorge's task somehow became easier; her mouth salivated even more as Dave continued to fuck her there.

For a moment, it seemed like this stimulation could last forever. Suddenly, unexpectedly, finally, Jorge released his unnatural semen into Jessica, who experienced the most powerful orgasm imaginable; her transforming undead body could now cope with levels of stimulation, pain and pleasure unknown to mortal men. It did not take long for Dave to feel his own release coming. As he pulled out, a dark liquid shot out of his shaft and onto Jessica's body; the liquid seemed to seep into her skin, until it left absolutely no mark.

Jorge fell to the floor, finally given his release, after so many tries. Dave also fell on his back. Jessica, however, felt invigorated from the transfer of fluids; Dave and Jorge had sacrificed their essences for her; her transformation was now complete. Her wet undead pussy dripped with unnatural black juices...
Old 11-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #20
Jarvis

Interesting twist!! I like it and look forward to the next installment!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:39 PM   #21
interesting
getDare Succubus

I've been away for a while now and haven't touched on this story. Is there any interest for me to continue writing on it or should we end it there, with a transformed Jessica about to fuck every living and unliving soul she can find?

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 12-18-2008, 05:21 AM   #22
applebooty
Account Banned

I never say no to some good ol' fashion zombie lovin'. But that's just me.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:50 AM   #23
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

You have an audience... I'd like to hear a bit more of the story.

I actually have "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks here on my desk; I'm ready for more!

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #24
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpUral View Post
You have an audience... I'd like to hear a bit more of the story.

I actually have "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks here on my desk; I'm ready for more!
Finally, someone else who's heard of it. Love!
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

wow. most interesting story i have read!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #26
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Part 09 - Two Years Later...

The nurse walked carefully along the bleak corridor of Area 51. The lights were dim, the hallway was dirty. In her white skirt and tight suit, she felt under dressed for the place. Still, uniforms were mandatory.

She entered the main room and joined doctors Roberge and Thyme as they worked over the stats.

"Nurse Goodwin. Excellent."

Doctor Roberge stood up and took the graphs from the nurse. He sat back down and examined the results. He was a fifty year old man, completely bald with a grey mustache. His assistant, doctor Thyme was much younger, in his thirties, very athletic and good looking, with his jet black hair and perfect smile. Nurse Goodwin, in her early forties, could very well fancy the young doctor and he knew it, winking at her subtly. Still, doctor Roberge was aware of the flirting.

"Doctor Thyme, if you would focus"
"Sorry."
"Now then. The graphs say that the substance's components are actually variations on human sexual hormones."
"But how can that be?"
"Truth be told, we haven't the foggiest."

Doctor Roberge got up and stared into the room down below. A naked woman - or what could still be mistaken for one - was strapped to a large bed. The restraints were made of titanium, the strongest metal on Earth. She seemed asleep, but once in a while, her body jerked. When that happened, the doctors knew what to do.

"She's amazing... simply unbelievable."

Nurse Goodwin bent over and took a look at the subject. Doctor Thyme commented.

"Jessica. 21 at the time of transformation. She was raped by a zombie. Turned into this."

The nurse shivered from the horror. Doctor Roberge continued.

"Somehow, during the intercourse, her body chemistry was altered to carry not only the Zombie virus, but also a mutated strain that increases hormonal production and grants the zombie the ability to engage in sexual activity."
"That is disgusting, doctor."
"Perhaps. It is scientifically intriguing. There is no physical need for a dead - or undead - creature to procreate. But of course, we know better."

The nurse did not seem to understand. The young doctor explained.

"She is pregnant."
"What? By whom?"
"The zombie father. We keep killing the child in her womb but it keeps regenerating."
"Why don't you simply destroy her?"
"We can't. Not until we're sure the baby will die with her, or we can slay it. The mutation is stronger than anything we have come up with. Imagine, nurse Goodwin, a race of zombies, capable of procreating through natural means."

The nurse had seen enough. She backed away.

"What about the father?"
"Dead when we recovered her. Shame about that. He might have held clues as to how to fight this thing. That will be all, nurse. Thank you."

The nurse left the room. Doctor Thyme followed her into the hall.

"I hope that wasn't too troubling, Jane."
"No... I guess. Well I've seen zombies before. This one though... she's different isn't she. Almost... erotic."
"Believe me, I know."
"You feel it too."
"If I stare at her for too long, I just want to masturbate really... I'm feeling a little horny right now."
"Not now, doctor. Please."

Doctor Thyme doesn't insist. Nurse Goodwin smiles at him.

"Come see me when your shift is over."

She walks away, strutting her stuff for his benefit.

Inside the main room, doctor Roberge is still studying the numbers. For a moment, he seems to understand something.

"These numbers do not make sense... and yet, they've been double checked. But that can only mean one thing... but it simply not possible."

He gets up and stares back down into the room, at the naked form of the zombie Jessica.

"If these numbers are right... her baby is human."
Old 01-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #27
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on i want to know what happeneds
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #28
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

a long break!!

keep it going...

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #29
daremenudeguy

sup cant wait for more =)
Old 01-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #30
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Gahh! That avatar! cat and dog? scaryyyy.....

But anyhoo, yes. Continue on please. The twist with the human baby is nice.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk