Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #16
gtf

A simple dare for you go to this site http://www.tevasama.com/Gor/posture.html chose 5 positions and hold them for 2 minutes each report back here on your choice and why also how it felt whilst in position
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #17
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

11. That sponge answer you gave was really interesting; how did you figure that out?
12. What do you usually wear to bed?
13. When you are in bondage; is your favoured element the restriction, decoration, or discomfort/pain?
14. Have you ever had a chance to try any suspension ties? If so, how did you find it?
15. What is the most obscure (to you) fetish practice that you've tried, yet ended up enjoying?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #18
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
A simple dare for you go to this site http://www.tevasama.com/Gor/posture.html chose 5 positions and hold them for 2 minutes each report back here on your choice and why also how it felt whilst in position
Thank you for the wonderful dare! Dares start after my play partner leaves (probably tomorrow.) I will absolutely do this and report back.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #19
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Sent you a dare by PM. Enjoy, Happy!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #20
Happy Me

Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
11. That sponge answer you gave was really interesting; how did you figure that out? Well, there was this scare a few years back with mold in commercial tampons, so my ex-wife did some research into alternatives online, and found these. I tried them for a while and realized all of the benefits, and here I am!
12. What do you usually wear to bed? My birthday suit.
13. When you are in bondage; is your favoured element the restriction, decoration, or discomfort/pain? GAH. I love being restricted like that, I am normally a very wiggly, bouncy person, and I enjoy being controlled. I also enjoy the discomfort to a certain extent.
14. Have you ever had a chance to try any suspension ties? If so, how did you find it? No. I am honestly just scared to death of that!
15. What is the most obscure (to you) fetish practice that you've tried, yet ended up enjoying?
The strangest things to me that I find arousing are:
1. Bladder control. I have no idea why, but the idea that someone is going to tell me when to pee just drives me absolutely wild.
2. I really really love being made to be uncomfortable for someone else's benefit (assuming we have built up some trust and respect first.)
Old 12-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #21
Happy Me

Music Beam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Sent you a dare by PM. Enjoy, Happy!
Thank you Mr. Shooter! I sent you a reply.
Old 12-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #22
Happy Me

Nuclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
14. Have you ever had a chance to try any suspension ties? If so, how did you find it? No. I am honestly just scared to death of that!
I also should mention that I am terrified of heights. Like even standing on a chair to change a lightbulb makes me shake!
Old 12-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #23
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

16. What is something you've encountered that is not of itself erotic, but has caught you by surprise and turned you on?
17. Being a game lover, are you a D&D nerd?
18. What is your favourite comic book movie?
19. Do you often wear jewelry?
20. What has been a task given to you, that on the surface seemed easy, though harder than you expected?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 05:37 PM   #24
Happy Me

Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
16. What is something you've encountered that is not of itself erotic, but has caught you by surprise and turned you on?
I will get back to you on this one, I can not think of it right now for some reason!
17. Being a game lover, are you a D&D nerd? No, but I have no idea how that escaped me.
18. What is your favourite comic book movie? I think... Iron Man I love those movies!
19. Do you often wear jewelry? No! I always want to, I own a bunch, but I hardly ever wear any. I actually have 3 piercings in each earlobe too. I sometimes wear a necklace, and more often wear a silk scarf around my neck for decoration.
20. What has been a task given to you, that on the surface seemed easy, though harder than you expected?
This one:
"Get a white t-shirt, and soak it in cold water. Now you will wring it - until it stops dripping a lot. Wear the t-shirt (and only the t-shirt) while walking around the house the next 15 minutes. The last 5 minutes you will get 2 clothespins on each side - over the shirt - on your nipples."
This one seemed like it was just going to be mostly silly feeling, but the cold omg, it was so hard. My nipples were so hard for the first 10 minutes that they actually hurt before I even put the clips on! I was shaking the entire time, and gah, even putting the shirt on in the beginning was hard.
I was cold for a good 20 minutes after it was all over, still shaking and recovering somehow. I was just really totally shocked at how hard it was!
Old 12-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
gtf

1.Do you have any nick names?
2.Have you ever had a stalker?
3.Do you usually dream?
4.Have you ever come close to death?
5.What was your most favorite toy?
6.Name 5 of the most important things in your life?
7.Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship?
8.Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
9.What have you learned from your past relationships?
10.If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
11.Do you like spontaneity or stability more?
12.Are your parents still together?
13.Do you have a crazy ex-story?
14.What is your most embarrassing moment?
15.Do you have a middle name?
16.Do you have siblings? If so, how many?
17.What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
18.What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
19.Do you live with roommates, family, alone?
20.What is your sign?
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:24 PM   #26
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

You should make yourself a crotch rope that is nice and tight. That is the only thing you can wear at home. You must also wear that to work if you can. Every morning smack your pussy, breasts, and nipples 200 times each. The only thing you can wear at home is a tack bra when you go to bed. And if you feel up to it wear it to work. Also at home you must have degrading words written on your body.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #27
Happy Me

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
1.Do you have any nick names? Well, no, not really.
2.Have you ever had a stalker? Two separate ones, about 15 years apart from each other! It sucks more than you would know.
3.Do you usually dream? Almost always. I only once had a dream about someone I know from getDare. I dreamed naked_lego moved to my city, and we hung out a lot, and then I got a huge crush on him.
4.Have you ever come close to death? I was once in a huge earthquake and was fairly certain I was going to die, but I lived. I was also in a really really bad car accident when I was 19.
5.What was your most favorite toy? I assume you mean when I was a kid? My parents didn't really believe in toys as such, they were hippies. I really enjoyed playing board and card games though!
6.Name 5 of the most important things in your life? My sister and mom, my cats, volunteering, my best friend (justJane on gd), and good shoes.
7.Have you ever been cheated on in a relationship? Once, that is why my ex-wife is now my "ex."
8.Ever had an imaginary friend as a child? No. I really wish I did though!
9.What have you learned from your past relationships? Finding someone who is nice is the key to everything. I also learned how to stay calm even when someone else is irrational and angry.
10.If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I mostly feel like my life up until this point has made me this person, and the person I am is unique because of that. I am always striving to grow and change, but what exactly I am changing is always a moving target.
11.Do you like spontaneity or stability more? Spontaneity for sure!
12.Are your parents still together? Not since I was 13.
13.Do you have a crazy ex-story? I probably have crazy ex stories to top most people's crazy ex stories honestly. Next time I am choosing the nice person. lol.
14.What is your most embarrassing moment? I accidentally posted a picture of my pussy on facebook. I wrote about it in my blog, here, the day it happened.
15.Do you have a middle name? Yes. It was my mom's first name, until she changed her name because she got high and her spirit guide told her to. Her name is now the equivalent of Water Birddance (not putting her real name on here, you know, privacy.)
16.Do you have siblings? If so, how many? I grew up with one sister. When I was 18 (and already moved out) my dad and stepmom had another daughter. I also have a step brother.
17.What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? That is an impossible question. LOL.
18.What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done? Ummm. Travel to Mexico with no hotel reserved, and wing the entire trip? Idk.
19.Do you live with roommates, family, alone? Alone.
20.What is your sign? Capricorn
Old 12-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #28
NorthlandDom

Questions:

1.) What is something that you find intriguing and erotic, but are too scared to actually try it?(whether the fear is of hating it or the fear is of liking it too much)

2.) What was your sketchiest experience in BDSM?(person, place, thing, etc.)

3.) Favorite alcohol?

4.) Tell us how you discovered the BDSM lifestyle and one of your favorite early experiences.

5.) Do you prefer paddles, slappers, or a human hand when being spanked?

6.) Most embarrassing thing you've been punished for in BDSM?

7.) Favorite place to eat(NOT home)?

8.) XBOX or PlayStation?

9.) Ever had an anal orgasm? If not, do you think you're capable of one?

10.) Favorite sexy fantasy(current)?

Activities:

1.) You'll need a bunch of those little brass thumbtacks and a hard floor surface(wood, tile, concrete, etc). Twice a day for the duration of the two weeks, you'll spread the tacks out on the floor(point up), position yourself naked with your tits above them, and do 20 pushups ALL the way down and ALL the way up, making sure to press them into the tacks.

2.) When you're at home for the next two weeks, you're only allowed to eat food from a plate or bowl on the floor, and drink water from a bowl on the floor.

3.) For three hours each day you're off, you'll put yourself in a puppy tie-up and have to do everything that way.

4.) Any time you orgasm, you have to lick or suck all of your pussy juice up afterward- all of it, no matter where it lands.

5.) Clamp your nipples, ideally with nipple clamps, but I don't see those on the list(if you pick some up, get the toothed ones- they're so fun), but binder clips work as well(clothespins just don't have the hold for this one). Then tie the clamps/clips to your big toes on a relatively short string(so you can't stand up all the way if it's taut), then, very slowly, stand up straight. Twice a day for the duration.

Have fun
Old 12-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #29
Happy Me

Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
Questions:
1.) What is something that you find intriguing and erotic, but are too scared to actually try it?(whether the fear is of hating it or the fear is of liking it too much)
Probably age play. I mean, I have tried really almost anything my imagination could come up with at this point. I rely now on other people's kinks to keep the adventure going. But age play has been there, lurking in the dark corners of my mind for as long as I can remember, I just can not somehow link it to reality.

2.) What was your sketchiest experience in BDSM?(person, place, thing, etc.)
Most definitely the first time I placed an ad on getDare. The responses, and then some of the people I met right after. A close second is the one time I kind of met a group of people who were in the 'scene.'
3.) Favorite alcohol?
Vodka, but I am a lightweight, so I usually order beer.
4.) Tell us how you discovered the BDSM lifestyle and one of your favorite early experiences.
I think I was thinking about it from a young age, but when I was 18, my best friend and I made it a hobby to visit sex toy stores whenever we saw them, so I suppose that is how I learned some about it. Then I read a few books, and then the internet happened.
I guess my favorite early experience was the role play I did with that woman online all those years ago. Funny tidbit, her username was "thumper."
5.) Do you prefer paddles, slappers, or a human hand when being spanked?
I want alllll the things.
6.) Most embarrassing thing you've been punished for in BDSM?
I don't think I have ever been punished for anything embarrassing, unless you just count the whole thing as embarrassing, which it can be when you look at it in a different way. I mean, I think I can count the amount of times I have been "punished" on one hand. The punishments themselves have often been embarrassing...
7.) Favorite place to eat(NOT home)?
Ethiopian, sushi and Vietnamese (in that order).
8.) XBOX or PlayStation?
BOTH! I loved PS2 though...
9.) Ever had an anal orgasm? If not, do you think you're capable of one?
No, I have not. I do not even really want to try for one, and I don't think it would work if I did!
10.) Favorite sexy fantasy(current)?
Right now, I fantasize about my current dommy doing fun things to me in person. Usually it involves a lot of not letting me cum, and spanking.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-21-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #30
Happy Me

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthlandDom View Post
Activities:

1.) You'll need a bunch of those little brass thumbtacks and a hard floor surface(wood, tile, concrete, etc). Twice a day for the duration of the two weeks, you'll spread the tacks out on the floor(point up), position yourself naked with your tits above them, and do 20 pushups ALL the way down and ALL the way up, making sure to press them into the tacks.

2.) When you're at home for the next two weeks, you're only allowed to eat food from a plate or bowl on the floor, and drink water from a bowl on the floor.

3.) For three hours each day you're off, you'll put yourself in a puppy tie-up and have to do everything that way.

4.) Any time you orgasm, you have to lick or suck all of your pussy juice up afterward- all of it, no matter where it lands.

5.) Clamp your nipples, ideally with nipple clamps, but I don't see those on the list(if you pick some up, get the toothed ones- they're so fun), but binder clips work as well(clothespins just don't have the hold for this one). Then tie the clamps/clips to your big toes on a relatively short string(so you can't stand up all the way if it's taut), then, very slowly, stand up straight. Twice a day for the duration.

Have fun
I like a lot of this, and will give most of it a shot (probably not the thumb-tac bit, I don't have the tacks and am afraid of blood!).
Also, I have these questions/comments:
1. What is a puppy tie-up? (google didn't help me)
2. I have these clips, and they are like... ridged inside the clips:

Does that work?
3. Can we limit these all to one day each? Otherwise I think it may just be way too much time. Maybe I can spread them across a few days that way, and then I can still have time to do my life, and do other people's dares.
4. Licking up all my pussy juices confuses me some too. I mean, most of the juice goes on my inner thighs and my butt, but I can definitely not lick there. Some gets on the sheet, and licking/sucking that is not going to clean it up! What it I just lick it off of everything that I can reach with my tongue and then lick the sheet for a while?
5. It looks like I will have time to do some of this Monday, and some more on Tuesday. I have a few things to try tomorrow and it turns out I have to go into work for a bit tomorrow too.

Thank you so much for the dares/tasks!!!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-21-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: clarify #4
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk