Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2013, 01:26 AM   #16
janesmaster

My fiance has put me in the wedgie. Its been in for three hours and i need to pee. He said to take it out there must be a forfeit each time. He suggested either a cuntbusting kick or a spanking. Anyone want to choose the punishment and say how he should do it. How hard, any shoe, how many kicks, how many spanks, implement. Where he should aim to kick or where i should get spanked.

PM me "cuntbust" and my fiance will kick me in the crotch. If you want you can also say how you want the kick delivered and in what shoe.
janesmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #17
janesmaster

Studly, i put icyhot on my clit and the clips, then i tied it to the door. The icyhot was burning and the clips have little teeth so were digging into my flesh i put two on which were tied together to make it hurt more. Then my fiance came along and slammed tje door, a quick yank on my clit followed by ripping the grips off quickly. We repeated seven times and now im a little tender. Thank you for your dare.
Keep them coming everyone.

PM me "cuntbust" and my fiance will kick me in the crotch. If you want you can also say how you want the kick delivered and in what shoe.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:25 PM   #18
bondagebandet

have him tie you to the bed face down then get a dildo or carrot or something of that sort cover it in icy hot and slide it into your ass then find a belt and have him give you 100 good cracks then take dildo or object out of your ass reaply icy hot and insert into your pussy then 20 more whips to your ass and 20 more whips to the bottom of both of your bare feet
bondagebandet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
janesmaster

My fiance says we will do that tomorrow. Do you have an idea for the punishment for the wedgies as stated above?

Old 09-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #20
bondagebandet

put on the smallest thong you own then tie string or rope to both side and have him loop it over your sholders and pull it as tight as he wants and tie it like that you must then sleep like that all night
bondagebandet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #21
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

I think your pusssy got you in trouble, so it should suffer. Place a clamp on your clit and one on each of your pussy lips. Spread your pussy nice and wide. He should then whip your pussy with his belt 50 times. If a clamp falls off reapply it and the stroke doesn't count.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:27 AM   #22
janesmaster

We will do this one tonight, he says. He still wants to know whether anyone thinks i should be cuntbusted or spanked as a punishment for a failed dare yesterday too.

Old 09-29-2013, 12:40 AM   #23
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

I think he should kick you in your cunt hard 5 times from behind. He should wear boots. You are to stand legs wide and hands on your head. If you break position start over.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:51 AM   #24
janesmaster

Is that five per time i took tje wedgie out. If so thats thirty five.

Old 09-29-2013, 01:07 AM   #25
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

I hope taking the wedgie out was worth it. However 35 is a lot, so wave the start over if you break position part. Instead redo the kick if you break position. I think your going to have a sore pussy tonight.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #26
janesmaster

I think i will too. Great. :/ thats gonna hurt.

Old 09-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #27
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

So apparently the toothpick punishment was skipped over as you didn't report on it. So easy to underestimate how brutal this simple torture can be...

While you're tied down, he should give you an orgasm, then do some very hard rubber band snaps on your clit and nipples. Maybe not even let you cum, but take you right to the edge and punish your clit with snaps. So many snaps that your clit will be burning into the next week. Nipples too.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #28
kami
getDare Devil

Use tabasco (or any other kind of hotsauce) on your clit - that is sure to hurt like hell

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #29
janesmaster

Sharpshooter hes going to do it tomorrow. He booked a whole day off work to torture my clit. Also we are still looking for a way of adding the electricity. Is there a way of doing it with more readily available stuff such as stuf in the house.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:41 PM   #30
Instinct

If you want to add electricity I'd say go buy one of those prank pen toys that if you push the button it does a little shock.

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit torture