Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-12-2013, 02:31 AM   #16
serendipitous

Get a dildo, as big as you like but make sure it's at least as big as the boy you were naughty with, in fact make sure that it is longer and fatter. As punishment you with give the dildo a blow job, 4 times in one evening for 15 minutes each time. You must deep throat it, lips must touch its balls.

The dildo should have a suction cut so you can stick it to the floor or wall. While you're sucking on it you friend will be behind you spanning your ass, you may be on your knees or bent over sucking it at waist height, either way ass in the air presented for spanking. You must be spanked 100 times in each 15minute session. After every 10th spank your friend is to call you a filty cock sucking whore.

Click Here To Control What I Eat

LIKES : Crossdressing, femdom, edging, CBT, orgasm control, pee control, anal, pain, enema, spandex, bondage, sissyfication, wedgies

DISLIKES (punishments) : private humiliation, cum eating (own), pee drinking, extreme pain, stretching, chores, exercise

LIMITS : Scat, animals, anything illegal, anything public, pictures, family, permanent, body writing, hair removal
serendipitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 03:18 PM   #17
dirtyslut1

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyearl View Post
Give yourself a 20 oz enema and hold it in with a butt plug. Then have the girl give you your hundred spankings for that day. Only then can you release it.
Done... Well mostly the butt plug fell out when she started spanking me she now doesn't want to be involved in dares! Just a note however she will spank me! Feel free to PM me with Punishment that won't be counted as a dare towards the 1000 dares!
Quote:
Originally Posted by virginsub19 View Post
wax all of your body hair off
Done my body was burning but done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maleneedspunishing View Post
have your friend or bf to fuck your pussy and ass 200 times each with the biggest object you can fit
My bf (who now also doesn't want to be involved) fucked me with a pool stick on the pool table in the game room! My pussy was fine but my ass was killing me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeS View Post
massage your clit with toothpaste and edge 5 times, after every time spank (or have someone spank) your clit and inner lips 15 times. You can cum in the end.
Finished this I was so horny but wasn't allowed to cum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvcrash1 View Post
Have your friend decide how long you must ask her permission to orgasm tell her a minimum of 3 months during this time tell her you are her slave to do whatever with. You must buy a collar, leash, butt plug, nipple clamps, handcuffs/restraints, ball gag, wireless vibrating panties, multiple dildos, a large enema kit, and anything else she sees fit. You don't have to buy everything at once.
We have agreed on this and have started!

Dislikes: scat, pee, public, friends, family, torture/pain, long-term dares
dirtyslut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #18
18caliber2

drink water until you need to pee. but before you pee handcuff yourself to any imobile object. friends can uncuff you when you pee your pants.

to prove it: pm me pics even one of you handcuffed.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #19
18caliber2

reply if u exsept it
Old 07-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #20
bondageFan

lay down ona bath put up legs and spread them. Next pee and let it stream down through you belly, brest and face
bondageFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #21
Spartanmaster

Send me a video of you using a dildo (or what's available ) until you cum

Send to [email protected]
Spartanmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
atvcrash1

So how long are you a slave for?
atvcrash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #23
dirtyslut1

I'm excited for the pee dares and will do them both tonight. I can't do video or pics but I will do the dare portion.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #24
getdaring
getDare Devil

ok, as a punishment u have a have a wedgie for an entire day and go about your day as normal - choose a day when u have work/school/running errands/whatever
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #25
megirl104
getDare Sweetheart

Default honestly

Honestly, I would tell you to go to hell and never speak to either of you again.

Sorry, guess I'm a bitch, I just couldn't stand adding sexual stuff on top of the emotion of seeing you with my bf... no way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyslut1 View Post
My best friend caught me giving her boy friend a blowjob and caught him fingering me. She made me come on here and ask for punishment . I have to get up to 500 dares completed for her to forgive me! Please post here and PM me dares to do! My boyfriend was told and requested me another 100 dares please help me and punish this slut!!!!
Bondage, Masturbation, Inserts, Teasing, Denied Orgasams and Forced Orgasms and some Pee Control also spanking.
Dislikes:
Ice, Wax, Body Writing and Flashing
Limits:
Permanent, Too Public, involving others but my friend wants to watch so...
5/1000 dares complete!!
megirl104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:42 PM   #26
dirtyslut1

Did both of the pee ones and I was very horny....

Old 07-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
masterofstretch

Fist your own asshole for an hour, failing that, give your friend a rim job for an hour
masterofstretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:37 PM   #28
MissGina

Dye your hair bright orange with green tips

Owned by Prphett
Owner of slut4 and slut6 with permission of Prphett
MissGina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #29
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Default some more

You realize this is undoable; don't you? I think you should negotiate a reduction to 100-200 dares or so, which might be actually achievable...

Anyway, some dares help you out.

-prepare your hot meal of the day 4 hours before you are going to eat and put it in the fridge. Before you eat is, put is in a blender so it is one homogeneous paste...
-bind your legs together for 12 consecutive hours.
-wrap yourself in saran wrap as an alternative for your bra and panties.
-select 2/3 of your summer cloths. You are not allowed to wear it until the end of your dares
-casually pee yourself on the beach. You may not cover yourself; but you may be sufficiently quiet so you don't draw attention to yourself...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #30
thefunman
getDare Succubus

How did if go at the beach in just the tight tank top? And how long was it? Please give detail!!

Go for a naked walk stop and talk to some strangers. Have fun!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk