getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Slut needs punishment! 18/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=146831)

dirtyslut1 07-11-2013 01:14 PM

Slut needs punishment! 18/F

My best friend caught me giving her boy friend a blowjob and caught him fingering me. She made me come on here and ask for punishment . I have to get up to 500 dares completed for her to forgive me! Please post here and PM me dares to do! My boyfriend was told and requested me another 100 dares please help me and punish this slut!!!!
Bondage, Masturbation, Inserts, Teasing, Denied Orgasams and Forced Orgasms and some Pee Control also spanking.
Dislikes:
Ice, Wax, Body Writing and Flashing
Limits:
Permanent, Too Public, involving others but my friend wants to watch so...
5/1000 dares complete!!

thefunman 07-11-2013 01:17 PM

Get totally naked go into the backyard and edge 20x.

Tell your boyfriend you will go anywhere in just a t-shrt. Length tba.

2bchew 07-11-2013 01:19 PM

Ask your girlfriend to give you 100 bare bottom spanks everyday until you complete these punishment dares.

thefunman 07-11-2013 01:21 PM

Tell your friend that you will be her nude housemaid for a week.

Go for a walk in just bra and panties. have fun

dirtyslut1 07-11-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefunman (Post 1021841)
Get totally naked go into the backyard and edge 20x.

Tell your boyfriend you will go anywhere in just a t-shrt. Length tba.

I'm doing this now as I just finished my walk I'm still wet.

My bf and I are going to the beach tomorrow he said that we will go at sundown and I will wear a skin tight tank top and that's all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bchew (Post 1021846)
Ask your girlfriend to give you 100 bare bottom spanks everyday until you complete these punishment dares.

We have started this but she said it will only count for one dare!

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefunman (Post 1021847)
Tell your friend that you will be her nude housemaid for a week.

Go for a walk in just bra and panties. have fun

My friend, for this one already has her bf doing that sooo yea. She doesn't want us nude in the same room together...
I just finished my walk some old guy stopped me to slap my ass and a few teens younger than me were wolf whistling as I was wet from the spanking my friend and the old man gave me.

-Update just in from my bf he wants 500 dares from me as well so now I must complete 1000 dares!

paddledmale28 07-11-2013 01:41 PM

Write WHORE, SLUT, BITCH starting on your tits and on your stomach.

dirtyslut1 07-11-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paddledmale28 (Post 1021871)
Write WHORE, SLUT, BITCH starting on your tits and on your stomach.

I had my bf write it for me he then proceeded to force his dick down my throat.

paddledmale28 07-11-2013 01:51 PM

Wear cum on your body for at least one hour a day until all your dares are completed.

thefunman 07-11-2013 01:52 PM

What does you bra and panties looked?

How long is the tank top?

Go for a walk in just a towel and find someone to flash and give them a long look. If daring let them touch. Give detail!

luckyearl 07-11-2013 01:53 PM

Give yourself a 20 oz enema and hold it in with a butt plug. Then have the girl give you your hundred spankings for that day. Only then can you release it.

virginsub19 07-11-2013 02:11 PM

wax all of your body hair off

maleneedspunishing 07-11-2013 02:15 PM

have your friend or bf to fuck your pussy and ass 200 times each with the biggest object you can fit

JoeS 07-11-2013 02:25 PM

massage your clit with toothpaste and edge 5 times, after every time spank (or have someone spank) your clit and inner lips 15 times. You can cum in the end.

shadowofchaos 07-11-2013 04:50 PM

not a dare but helpful to know so we can make better ones for you:
describe yourself physically
what toys and equipment are available

dares:
make an account on kinktalk and post pics of dares done

fill two bowls with ice and water put rubber bands around the base of each tit and thenlie down with one tit in each bowl until all the ice has melted gf and bf judge how much ice afterwards they each get a candle and start dripping wax on your tits (they get one each) finally they spank the wax off with belts.

get some wasarbi sauce and rub a teaspoon of it into your clit every hour for 24 hours

atvcrash1 07-12-2013 02:03 AM

Have your friend decide how long you must ask her permission to orgasm tell her a minimum of 3 months during this time tell her you are her slave to do whatever with. You must buy a collar, leash, butt plug, nipple clamps, handcuffs/restraints, ball gag, wireless vibrating panties, multiple dildos, a large enema kit, and anything else she sees fit. You don't have to buy everything at once.