Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-07-2012, 10:35 AM   #16
OverThe

Default Update

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. The next update is ready. I'm just looking for some people to help with editing for typos, word choice, clarity, that kind of thing. If you want to do this, please PM me or post here. I think people assume that writers get a lot of these people trying to help, and we don't. It would be 10 minutes of your time that would, in the future, help these updates get out twice as fast. I need two kinds of editors, I need people who are willing to look for spelling, grammar, typos, etc. and a group of people who would give advice or of-the-wall ideas. I can't promise any of your idea will end up in the story, but even a couple dozen bad ideas of what should happen next prompts me to think in new directions and generate content faster. Please consider taking ten minutes to shoot me an idea of what could happen next, or a new character or plot device that could come into play, even if you think its a bad one.

In any case, thanks for the support, sorry for the long wait, and the new installment will be up in a few hours. Hope you love it.

23/m/us Dom
About Me
Seeking a sub
OverThe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
OverThe

Default Chapter Three: Middle Ground

Innocent... On the Surface
Chapter Three: Middle Ground

I was sitting at the lunch table between Ellie and Cara, which is generally my favorite place to sit, because Cara is my best friend, and Ellie is my crush. Today, it was a little more awkward than usual, since just a few hours ago I had crossed some significant sexual lines with Cara. Not only so, but I was planning to do more with Cara, maybe even during the school day. I was also planning to ask Ellie to homecoming in an hour. This was a long standing plan of mine, and I wasn't sure how it was affected by my recent involvement with Cara.

I could no longer doubt that my involvement with Cara was sexual in some way, not after how wet and excited she got this morning. We were also best friends. On the other hand, even though she obviously wanted something sexual from me, I wasn't sure she had any romantic intentions towards me. She seemed to want some type of dominant, not a boyfriend. In fact she had talked to me within the past week or two about guys she thought were cute and who she hoped would ask her to homecoming. She knows I have a crush on Ellie, she knows I am planning to ask her to homecoming. On the other hand, she had suggested a few hours ago I touch her boobs. So, I had no clue about what was going on with her.

On top of that, I wasn't sure I wanted anything to happen romantically. She was my best friend, and I wanted to keep that. Being friends with (very weird) benefits was kinda cool, and our relationship seemed to be handling it fine, but I wasn't sure I could see us as a couple. In a lot of ways she was too much my little sister to be girlfriend material. Not that she wasn't attractive to me, but there was something about her, she was too, I don't know what... familiar?

Ellie is Cara's opposite in every way, which is surprising because they seem to like each other really well, although I wouldn't say they are friends. They met about a year and a half ago, during practice for one of the school plays, Ellie was female lead, and Cara was supporting, which is impressive for both of them considering they were freshmen.

Ellie is everything you expect of a drama student. She is emotional and volatile, easily upset and angsty, although usually she is very warm and friendly. Unlike Cara, who is reserved, closed to most people, and rational, Ellie says whatever she feels like. She is flirty without trying to be, she give hugs and sits on peoples laps and generally is very touchy. She has a bit of an empowered woman, “I don't take no crap,” attitude. She doesn't seem like a girly girl. She'll try anything once, and then she'll try it a second time to make sure the first time wasn’t a fluke. She likes to date around, although to my knowledge she's always faithful, she just doesn't stick around for any one guy too long. People talk about getting in her bed a lot, but since I've known her I know she's gone past kissing with one guy, so I figure it's mostly all talk.

She looks like a drama student too. She has long black hair and dark hazel-brown eyes with deathly pale skin that is perfectly smooth. She has a high pitched, lyrical voice that always lands her the lead in the musicals. She has dancer's legs, not quite as thin as perhaps other girls would want, due to years of muscle built in ballet and gymnastics. She doesn't quite have a dancer's ass. She used to, freshman year it was tiny but tight, toned like her legs, and I'm sure the muscle is just as firm still, but she's acquired a bit of jelly on top of it, and her hips have widened just a bit, which in my mind gives her the perfect balance of firm but soft, big but tight. I spend a lot of time looking at her ass.

She dances enough that her stomach is flat and hard, with faint traces that she's on the verge of developing a six-pack. When I met her, she was flat like Cara, but In the past year and half she she must have grown 2 or 3 cup sizes.

As you can imagine, Ellie's everything every guy wants, and while she dates around quite a bit, I don't think many have gotten very far with her. For about a year, I've been determined to be the guy she settles down for and stays with. And I've been working on getting close to her for a long time, without being in the friend zone. I might guess that she is at least mildly interested in me. I guess I'll find out today.

One of our friends, Lisa, joins the table, and Ellie offers her seat, and unceremoniously sits on my lap, which she does every so often. I can feel her ass squeezing against my cock, and I am hard immediately. Can she feel it? I doubt it, we are both wearing jeans. She's also wearing quite a low cut v-neck. Ellie is tall enough for a girl, about 5'5, but she's leaned her back into my chest, and that puts my head high enough over her shoulder that I can look down into her generous cleavage.

I'm shocked when I realize she isn't wearing a bra; at least I can see all the way between her breasts to her stomach, and I don't notice any evidence of of the connector between her boobs, or the cups themselves. I wonder why her nipples don't show through the thin fabric of her top.

I consider an experiment, reach to my lunchbox on the floor, unzip it and fish the icepack, trying not to disturb the girl sitting on my lap. She is a bit heavier than Cara, all those muscles and curves weigh something I guess. Gently and quickly, I lift the bottom of her shirt and drop my icepack on her bare belly.

Ellie squeals, loud, and tries to jump up, but I wrap my arms around her and hold her down, holding the ice against her belly.

“Stop it, stop it, John, please it's so cold!” She squirms and her ass rubs my cock.

I let go and she turns halfway, flicking me in the ear like someone's grandmother. “Behave yourself child!” I can help but laugh out loud, and she is laughing too. She tries to look mad, but she doesn't get up, and after she lectures me a bit more she leans back against my chest. As she turns, I notice her nipples are hard and pointy, clearly visible under her thin fabric shirt. I can't feel straps and she leans against my chest. Yea, I thought so, no bra. Hot. Well, like I said, Ellie likes to try things. Maybe she does this often and I've never noticed, but maybe it's just this week's adventure. I wonder vaguely if I could punish Cara by making her go out without a bra...

I glance over at Cara, wondering if I should feel guilty, but she looks and me, smiling mischievously, and gives me a look which I know from years of friendship means, Ask her out already! I wonder how she doesn't see any conflict between what happened this morning and what she's encouraging me to do now. Maybe I'm overthinking.

The bell rings and Ellie hops up. She gives everyone at the table a hug, but I imagine mine lasts a bit longer. We separate and Cara and I walk off to our first class, which we have across the hall from one another.

“Wow, are you gonna ask that girl out already?”

“Later today.” I smile at her, “Do you approve?”

“Hell yea John, go for it.”

“Alright, I always want your approval Cara, you're my best friend. I trust you a lot.” I'm not that sentimental often, at least not out loud.

Cara hugs me, which is a lot more unexpected than Ellie. “Aww thanks John. You're my best friend too. And I think it should be evident from recent events that I trust you a lot too.”

We exchange a knowing smile. “Yea, I know that. Speaking of which, there's something else happening later today too.” I give her a mischievous grin. “Can you meet me in the drama closet during 4th period while you're TAing?”

She looks confused for a split second, then adopts a nervous pout, but her eyes sparkle. She speaks softly, “You weren't serious were you? About finishing the rest of my pun-” she glaces around the hallway, “finishing the thing at school?”

I look at her and smile. “Oh yes, I'll see you 4th period.”

I walk into class, trying to decide if Cara looked more terrified or excited. Well, at least I know now she wants it.

As always, feedback really helps. If you want to see these come out more frequently: post some predictions, something you think might happen or should happen or would be hot, or even something that would suck and you absolutely don't want to happen. If you liked it, tell me what it was about it that you liked. If you didn't like it, tell me why. Thanks so much.

23/m/us Dom
About Me
Seeking a sub
Old 10-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #18
Maleslave21

Great story keep up the good work I'm loving it so far

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #19
dickface

Thumbs up

great great great! this story is back and im happy!
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #20
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I think your story is absolutely great. You do a very good job writing it. Your plot and characters are great. Your story does a great job at always combining the characters to the action. Keep up the great work!

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:02 AM   #21
OverThe

Default Chapter Four: In the Closet

Innocent... On the Surface
Chapter Four: In the Closet

Cara and I are both TA's, although in different departments. Cara for the English dept, and I for the Art and Theater department. That means we have a study hall 4th period, where we can do various menial tasks assigned by our overseeing teachers. We have special passes which allow us great freedom to roam the school, with the theory being that we need to be able to deliver messages, make copies, etc. etc. etc.

We are both pretty responsible, so we don't often abuse the privilege heavily, but sometimes when we just need a break or someone is having a bad day we sneak off and talk for a period. Being the drama TA, I have keys to a couple of otherwise off-limits areas, and we can generally find somewhere where we won't be disturbed.

Today we're meeting in the costume closet, surrounded by years and years of costumes for all the plays the school has ever put on. I open the door quietly, and Cara steps in, looking nervous. I lock the door behind us.

Cara seems more scared and less excited now. The thought of having her boobs punished by anyone, let alone by me, inside the school, seems to have sunk in.

“Do we have to do this at school?” I debate internally if I should play hard or soft.

“Yes, we're not going to get caught, and I think the idea of being punished at school is going to make you a lot less likely to masturbate. This is obviously a lot more intimidating, maybe that's what you need to stop.”

She looks around. “I don't know.”

“I'll tell you what, since this is just a warning, I'll give you a choice this time.”

She looks up hopefully.

“We can do it after school at my house, but if we do, it has to be in just your bra, just like you took your spanking in just your panties, or, we can do it here fully clothed.”

Cara looks about to protest, but she seems more excited too. She presses her lips together and squeezes her thighs against each other. Finally, she speaks.

“Here, we can do it here.” She speaks so softly I can barely understand her.

“Are you ready?”

“Yea, you can do it...”

“I need to find your nipple, I'll have to feel around, okay?”

“Yea, that's okay.”

“Why don't you sit.” She sits and I sit next to her.

I move my hand up her torso slowly, starting at the side and going around to her belly button and then up, in a J shape. She closes her eyes and exhales, her cheeks turn pink. I wonder if this little touch turns her on or if she is just embarrassed.

My hand reaches her breast and it's bigger under my hand, and softer, than it looks from far away. I press in gently, feeling around. I notice Cara squeeze her thighs together tighter, and again I'm not sure if she's nervous or aroused. Her bra seems lightly padded, and its hard to find her nipple at first. Finally, I find a nub.

“Am I in the right spot.”

Cara lets of a low breath. “What?”

“Is this your nipple?”

“Yes.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yea.”

I try to grip her nipple to pinch several times, but there's too much in the way, any time I try to put any pressure in the pinch the fabric slides and I lose grasp of the nipple through the shirt. Cara looks disappointed.

“I don't think I can get it like this, there's just too much in the way. Can I move your bra out of the way and try through just your shirt?”

Cara's eyes are closed again. She nods. With one hand I pull her bra down through her shirt and press her boobs up with my fingers. Cara sighs softly. With my other hand I grasp her nipple, its easier to hold this way, and I manage to pinch it decently, but when I try to twist it the fabric slips around it, and the it slides out again. Cara seems frustrated.

“Stop.”

“Whats wrong.”

“Nipples can be like, really sensitive, and you aren't pinching it, you're just like, giving me rug burn.”

“I'm sorry...” I can't read her expression. Maybe I pushed her too far.

“No it's not your fault, if I had bigger nipples you could do it...”

I should be nervous. I've known Cara for so long, and this could be ruining our friendship, right here. But I'm not nervous. I'm calm, excited. I take a breath.

“Well, it looks like this punishment will only work skin-to-skin.”

Cara looks at me and pales. “I have to take my top off? In front of you? In the school?” She looks like she might be hyperventilating. I wonder briefly if she would do that, if I told her to.

“No, you don't, I can reach under.”

“Oh, okay,” she still looks scared, “that's a lot better. Thank you.”

I give her a brief, reassuring hug, and she clings to my shoulder tightly. Her fingernails hurt.

“Thank you for doing this,” she says, “it really means a lot to me.”

“No problem Cara.” I don't know if I'll ever get over her thanking me.

“Ready?”

She nods.

I gently pull her away from me, hands on her shoulders. I turn her around, back to me and pull her close again. My cock is hard against her ass. I wrap her arms up to her chest and then put my arm over them, holding her against me, reassuring her.

I lift her shirt at her waist and slide my hand up against her stomach. She seems fine. I reach further up, slipping my hand under her bra. Her breast is wonderfully soft. It feels bigger, fuller in my hand than I would have guessed looking at her.

Cara takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. She parts her lips and exhales through her teeth. I find her nipple run my thumb over it. She inhales and her chest pushes out against my hand.

“Are you nervous?”

“Hmm? Oh uh, no I thought I would be but I'm not. I trust you, this is okay.” And she leans back into me, and I am supporting her with my body.

“I'm going to try to make your nipple hard before I do it. It will make it easier. Okay?”

She sighs and nods. I haven't played with a girl's boobs before, but from what I've heard it isn't so hard.

I cup her breast inside her bra, slowly pushing it up, into her body. I find her nipple between my fingers and tickle it lightly, pushing it in and back and forth, catching it between my fingers, pulling lightly and letting go, over and over.

Cara sighs lightly and puts her head back unto my shoulder. Subconsciously, or maybe intentionally, she starts to rub her ass against my crotch. I move my other arm to her stomach and hold her against me, she puts both of her hands on my arms, holding on to me.

“How does that feel?”

“It feels really good.”

“I feel it starting to get hard.”

“Yea... Please don't stop.”

“Oh, so you like this...” I press deeply into her breast and lift it up slightly, both supporting it from underneath and pulling up lightly on her nipple. I pinch it lightly and roll it between my fingers. Cara sighs out loud.

“I didn't know girl's boobs were so sensitive.” I'm almost talking to myself.

“I didn't either,” Cara whispers, “It doesn't feel like this if I touch them myself. I've never—Oh my—” she says as I roll her now hardened nipple, “I've never felt anything like this.”

“Are you ready to try the punishment part?”

She pauses.

“Yea, okay.”

“Count out loud.”

She nods.

I grip her hardened nipple more tightly between my index finger and thumb. Her bra is making it hard to get a grip at a good angle but I manage. Cara tenses slightly but still seems aroused. Then I pull her nipple away from her body and twist it about 270 degrees.

Cara lets out a distinct whimper, louder than I've heard before. She takes a deep breath.

“One.”

“Good girl. How is it?”

“It's really intense. It feels good and hurts really bad at the same time.”

“Are you okay to keep going?”

“Yes.” And she almost yelps as I twist again.

“Two.”

“Still okay?”

“Are you planning to do both my nipples this way?”

“Yes, five each.”

“Is it possible you could do them both at once? I think I'd rather that.”

“I don't think so, one hand barely fits inside your bra, I doubt I could do two. It's harder than you think to keep track of one nipple without being able to see.”

Cara hesitates. I slowly realize what I just suggested and my heart hammers. I play with her nipple nervously, thumbing gently over it. She is still panting slightly.

“You can take them off,” she says so softly I can barely hear her.

“Take what off?”

“My shirt, my bra, you can take them off.”

“Wow, Cara, are you sure?”

“Yea, I mean, it's not like I have a ton to show off anyway. I do trust you John. It's okay. You can see me. Take them off.”

23/m/us Dom
About Me
Seeking a sub

Last edited by OverThe; 10-12-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #22
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

This is a great story, I like it a lot. I think your doing a great job. Keep up the great work.

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Old 10-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #23
dickface

this is so amazing, and probably one of my all time favorite stories on the internet. i hope to hear more!
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #24
shola

Great story! I adore it! Please, post more! (Also, I would be willing to help write it, though grammar etc. arn't my forte, cohesion I could help with.)
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:04 PM   #25
Username87654

Great part. Can't wait for the next.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #26
OverThe

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback, it's great to know when your story is appreciated, next part should be up tomorrow. Quick question, would you guys like to see more detailed description of the slow, more innocent stuff, or would you like to see the story move faster to the more graphic, intense stuff, and then become more descriptive? In other words, how quickly should the characters get into more crazy activities, and how long should they keep things 'light'?

As always thanks for your input and I'll see you tomorrow!

23/m/us Dom
About Me
Seeking a sub
Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #27
Username87654

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverThe View Post
Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback, it's great to know when your story is appreciated, next part should be up tomorrow. Quick question, would you guys like to see more detailed description of the slow, more innocent stuff, or would you like to see the story move faster to the more graphic, intense stuff, and then become more descriptive? In other words, how quickly should the characters get into more crazy activities, and how long should they keep things 'light'?

As always thanks for your input and I'll see you tomorrow!
I personally prefer more intense. Have some innocence thrown in there too. Hoping to see the next part soon.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #28
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverThe View Post
I think you have done a great job so far, and you definitely don't need to change your story. It is a really good one.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #29
dickface

i agree, im enjoying the slow yet discriptive buildup. dont rush into anything, kerp doing what youve been so wonderfully doing!
Old 10-17-2012, 08:16 PM   #30
J-o-n Jon

i don't wanna influence the plot, but is she tricking him just as much? if she's wet, this could have all been a master scheme on her part, realizing she's a sub and guessing that he's a dom.

Limits:
Family/Public, Severe Pain, Anal, Crossdressing, Illegal
J-o-n Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk