Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #16
messydude
Account Banned

Hey guys thanks for all these dares. She will have had an awful day by the time shes done all of these. I just wanted to give a rough estimate of a schedule. Let me know if you have any changes or have any other dares. All day she will have to wear the same clothes no matter how dirty/messy they get. The only shower she gets that day is a golden shower as a good night from me.

She's an early sleeper so she'll be in bed by 9:30.
12:00- WAKE UP TIME. What better to wake her up then the cold. I have gathered 3 friends to help me with this and maybe others going forward. At exactly 12 we will each take a 1 gallon bucket of ice cold water (cold water filled to the top with ice then put in refrigerator for 3 days) rip her covers off and pour it on her, BRRR.
From 12:01 to about 1215, all of her hair will be waxed with duct tape. (She stopped shaving yesterday and wont again until Friday)
From 12:15 to 12:45 (about) she must walk near a club, only wearing a thong and a bra. She will bring 20 pies on this walk. She must ask someone to pie her. She may only leave after all pies are gone.
12:45 to 1:00 I will drive home in a car and she must crawl, all messy, all the way home on the sidewalk. I will have one friend following her and if she does anything but crawl she must do the punishment of drinking water and holding it all day and only letting it go on all of her clothes which she must wear the rest of the day. She will also have to do the punishment if she fails to return in the 15 min.
1:00 to 2:00, she will be putting toothpaste, ice, and hot sauce up her pussy. then she is going to put toothpaste on one nipple then hot sauce on the other before putting clothespins on them. I will also be spanking her every ten min 50 times.
2:00 to 4:00- She will drink 6 glasses of water at the very begging at around 2, then she will inform me everytime see needs to go and i will hold her upside down so all the pee drips down her body and on her face Also every time she needs to pee she will have to edge 50 times without cumming, if she does no peeing for her.
4:00 now she will put on her shirt an shorts. They have each been marinating for a week in a gross mixture of shit, piss, tuna fish, cat food, dog food, and as an extra my dog vomited so that's in there to. She must wear these clothes the rest of the day.
4:00-5:00 she will put on a G-String that has 2 whole tubes of toothpaste in the back and some shit in the front. Then she will be put in an atomic wedgie and is not allowed to touch it at all or another 5 min will be added. After every 10 min a half tube of toothpaste will be put in the back.

ALL I HAVE SCHEDULED SO FAR.
OTHER DARES
-Eat all her meals in a doggie bowl on the floor while naked and a dildo in her.
-Take a long walk in a crowded place and have people write on her with a sharpie wherever and whatever they want
-At a public bathroom tell people in front of her not to flush and give her a swirly when its her turn.
Hope you guys an fill the rest of my schedule,
messydude

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #17
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

One thing you have to try this cover her in honey/syrup and then cover her in either glitter, flour, or feather.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #18
ridecar2
Account Banned

I think the waxing should be done with a microwave waxing kit as duct tape doesn't work very well. doing it straight after the ice water will be fun. can each person who has given her a dare please have a 200 word report from her about each dare? Maybe force her to do it naked and with clothes pins on her titties.

something else: the hot sauce and stuff will be really fun straight after the waxing if you wanted this to be a true day of hell.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.

Last edited by ridecar2; 06-11-2012 at 03:51 PM.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #19
pottergoddess

U should give her a ring gag and use her as a urnal
pottergoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #20
tommyboy601

I think you should take photos and share them with us here on get dare or kinktalk
Old 06-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
One thing you have to try this cover her in honey/syrup and then cover her in either glitter, flour, or feather.
Good idea ill do this at the end of the day right before bed. And i think ill use flour because it seems like you will get really messy and white with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
I think the waxing should be done with a microwave waxing kit as duct tape doesn't work very well. doing it straight after the ice water will be fun. can each person who has given her a dare please have a 200 word report from her about each dare? Maybe force her to do it naked and with clothes pins on her titties.

something else: the hot sauce and stuff will be really fun straight after the waxing if you wanted this to be a true day of hell.
I'll use a microwave waxing kit if you think that would be better. I will do it straight after the ice water.She won't be writing the report because we've gotten a lot of dares and we both agree it might be i little extreme. Also it would take a while and I want to do other dares. I'll also do the hot sauce and stuff after the waxing...That'll kill her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy601 View Post
I think you should take photos and share them with us here on get dare or kinktalk
Sorry no photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgocws View Post
For every meal that she has you must make her a gross concoction, put things in blender liquefy them then have her eat it naked on the floor in a dog bowl
Good idea but I have already gotten other dares about what she should eat so I'm not going to do it, Great idea though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottergoddess View Post
U should give her a ring gag and use her as a urnal
Good idea but no ring gag. I already said I will be using her as a urnal though.

This day WILL be the worst day of her life.
Help contribute, a few more days until it happens. Thanks for the dares and keep them coming, messydude

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #22
dadude
Account Banned

she has to have a vibrator in her pussy all day, and everytime she orgasmed she needs to get down and bark like a dog. and also, she has to wear really thin/revealing clothes. then, at the end of the day, for 1 hour she must be naked in the yard acting like a dog, and doing everything you tell her to. if anyone comes by the house, she must act really excited to meet them and bark at them.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=109501

PM me dares for no reason. Obey limits.
wax, public, family, blood.
dadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #23
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgocws View Post
She will sit in a wooden chair, bonded arms behind the back and legs tied to the chair legs, and blindfold her. Buy 2 bottles of each, ketchup, mustard, mayo, syrup, honey, chocolate sauce. then get 2 jars of peanut butter and jelly, 3 cartons of eggs, and a 12-pack of yogurt. Then go outside and get a bucket of mud, come back in a get a bucket full of ice. Then get your 3 friend back and just go crazy with everything. Do it slow so that she gets all humiliated, and very messy. Keep it going for around an hour. She should be humiliated, messy, and tired, and it will only be 6 hours into her 24 hour punishment .
GREAT IDEA. She will sit blindfolded, in just a bra and the G-string that has been in the wedgie for the last hour. I'm not going to tell her what is happening, just have her sit down, bond and blindfold her and start. I'll also gag her with some underwear that has been peed in. I'm also going to get 4 bottles of ketchup because I know she hates ketchup. I'll start out by holding the ketchup under her nose, and just having her smell it because she hates the smell of ketchup more then the actual ketchup. Then I will slowly drip it around her nose so the smell doesn't get out of her nose. This should be really fun, good idea.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #24
messydude
Account Banned

she is giving me an extra week to fill my schedule. That and i think she wants to keep delaying it. So it will be June 23rd that is it her day of living hell. Please help me fill up my schedule.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
gotoguy_42

How about inviting a group of friends over for a cook out where she will have to be nude the whole time while everyone else remains clothed. She can wear the buttplug during the event for an added bonus.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #26
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotoguy_42 View Post
How about inviting a group of friends over for a cook out where she will have to be nude the whole time while everyone else remains clothed. She can wear the buttplug during the event for an added bonus.
Good idea for dinner i will invite all of her phone/IM contacts (except family members) she will cook for everyone with a butt plug in. the only thing she will be allowed to eat is a hamburger that has been on the grill long enough that it burns, with a stale bun. It will also be coated with ketchup (SHE REALLY HATES KETCHUP!)

Old 06-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

make her wear cream cheese deodorant for the day. You can also add tuna fish to make it smell worse, but it does not stick as well.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 06-13-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #28
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
make her wear cream cheese deodorant for the day. You can also add tuna fish to make it smell worse, but it does not stick as well.
good idea she will put it on every 30 min with the tuna and cream cheese.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #29
messydude
Account Banned

schedule continued-
5:00 to 6:00-letsgocws dare "She will sit in a wooden chair, bonded arms behind the back and legs tied to the chair legs, and blindfold her. Buy 2 bottles of each, ketchup, mustard, mayo, syrup, honey, chocolate sauce. then get 2 jars of peanut butter and jelly, 3 cartons of eggs, and a 12-pack of yogurt. Then go outside and get a bucket of mud, come back in a get a bucket full of ice. Then get your 3 friend back and just go crazy with everything. Do it slow so that she gets all humiliated, and very messy. Keep it going for around an hour. She should be humiliated, messy, and tired, and it will only be 6 hours into her 24 hour punishment ."
6:00-7:00, fill the back of her panties with pebbles, then spank her 50 times with a hard wooden paddle.(this should hurt)
7:00-BREAKFAST TIME- She will cook me breakfast while naked. She will have some flour (gets her mouth really dry) and the only way she can drink something is if she allows me to spit in her mouth. After 1 hour and a half of breakfast she will finally be able to drink. 1L of water for her and emptying it out no matter where she is.
8:30-11:00-NOTHING HELP!
11:00-11:30-Public toilet swirly.
11:30-1:00-Public town walk, people get to write on her wherever, whatever
1-7:30-NOTHING HELP!
7:30-BBQ Time all her friends are going to be there and she must cook for them naked with a butt plug in. She will eat a burned hamburger, in a stale bun, the burger will be covered in ketchup.
10:00-Interesting night as her friends go home, her day isn't over yet
10:00-10:30- Tie her to the bed so that she is spread eagle. I give her a nice golden shower all over her body. Also I pour some piss and pie her in the face with some poop (we have each been collecting our poop/piss since before the series started and we bet so we have almost 5L of piss, and 3 plates full of shit). Then as suggested, I use an bike pump up my ass so I can fart on cue. I make her open her mouth wide before continuously farting in it. Then I let her sit there until the allotted time is up.
10:30-11:00- I bring out 10 bottles of honey, cover her completely head to toe with them there isn't a spot that's not orange, before getting 3 bags of flour and making her white.
11:00-11:30-I will tie her in a leash and she must crawl around the nightclub area. She must act like a dog and bark at every one who passes.
11:30-11:55- She sleeps on the hard, cold wooden floor, no pillows or sheets, lights on thinking about her day in hell.
11:55-11:58- She must make herself cum in the 3 min. if she does she may finally shower. If not, she must stay that way over night and may not shower until 2:00 p.m. the next day (even though her day is over we agreed on this because it is still part of a dare for her and she must complete all dares)

Let me know what you think and also any ideas on how to fill up the blank spaces.
Thanks for your help, messydude

Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #30
portalassassin7

You do realize that after this day of torture that she will either want revenge or will break up with you right? I recommend that you look at the possible consequences and weigh whether its worth it.
portalassassin7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
f/21, lost bet, messydude