Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-18-2017, 08:11 PM   #16
Amy5

Assuming I could have an unlimited ammmount of 30 minute invisibilities I'd look into most of my friends and coworkers. Think I'd be able to use clocks and other's phones to tell the time. Seems like it's well worth the risk.

Likes: Hidden Public, Risky, Messy, Rules, Clothes Control/Dress Up, Anal
Limits: Obvious Public, Pain, Pics, Illegal, Pee/Poo
Amy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:40 PM   #17
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I would risk it just because. Not sure what I'd do. Maybe work in a haunted house? become an assassin?

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #18
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

((puts on his geek glasses))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Hmm, invisibility.

She finds this a difficult question because of issues over how that would work. At what point does food and drink ingested become invisible and at what point does urine and poop become visible? It's thirty minutes at a pop, which is a good limitation, but how would it work regarding sight? The light has to reflect off things so that one can see and if one is invisible then the light must pass straight through with no reflection and so would she be blind when invisible?

This would add an interesting aspect to the whole affair! If one could hear then one could be found by echo-location and would be able, perhaps with practice, to judge location by the same.
Generally, classic "invisibility" powers fall into three categories, depending on the genre that the power appears:

1) The invisibility is an illusion, a "mind trick" so to speak. Those viewing the invisible person can actually see them, but are, through various means, not allowed to consciously perceive them. The drawback that comes into play with this type of invisibility is that artificial means, like cameras, still can "see" the invisible person, and anyone viewing the output of said artificial means would also notice them. Since the person is only undetectable because people are tricked into thinking it, the individual can see and hear normally.

2) Light is bent around the individual (Predator Effect). when standing still, the person would not be detected by anything reliant on light. This would include infrared, ultraviolet, and some heat sensors. Devices that use other methods, such as sound, would not be affected. When the person moves, there may be a distortion that follows them. The other caveat would be that the individual would not likely be able to see, either. Since humans are dependent on light to see, and the light is bending around the individual...

3) The individual can control their molecular density and become, in essence, a cloud. Yeah, it is about as scientifically sound as parallel dimensions and such, but we're talking "what if" anyway, right?

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scrap for this post:
Old 07-19-2017, 07:40 AM   #19
Veissed

I'd definitely take it. It'd be fun to just run around naked anywhere I wanted. I could do it in like the heart of the city and no one would know. Although things would get really embarrassing if I lost track of time and was standing in the middle of a crowd naked hahha.

You'd also have to consider where to hide your clothes and whether or not they'd be safe in that place for 30 minutes. Imagine using all your 30 minutes just to come back and your clothes are gone

Limits: no bodily fluid, nothing illegal, pics

Last edited by Veissed; 07-20-2017 at 05:22 AM.
Veissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #20
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I'd always risk it. I could see people I've always wanted to see naked, prank my enemies by pantsing them in public, sneak into theme parks without paying...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #21
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare Lord View Post
sneak into theme parks without paying...

Very wholesome lol

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #22
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Very wholesome lol
We don't come to this site to be wholesome.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:18 AM   #23
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Hell yeah I'd risk it !!

As has been mentioned by quite a few people before, I have one or two friends that I would dearly like to see naked - one of whom lives quite close to me - so this would give me the ideal opportunity to enable that yearning to become a reality

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:52 AM   #24
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

I would probably go to the nearest bank (which is pretty close by the way) and partially "clear" their vault
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:46 AM   #25
UzeMe

I would risk it for sure, 30 min is a fair amount of time to allow yourself in and out of secure areas. I would probably get into a secure business building and steal company secrets to sell to the highest bidder. That and sneak a peek at the ladies getting changed
Old 07-21-2017, 12:54 PM   #26
Lucy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Okay so you've got the ability to be invisible for 30 minutes at a time. The only catch is you have to be naked in that time. So you'd have to be mindful of how long you are naked.

The issue is you can't wear a watch even, so my question is would you risk it and how far would you dare go without clothes?

Also, where would you go?
Interesting scenario. If I wanted to be sure my 30 minutes weren't going to count down too fast I'd need to only use it in places I could be aware of the time. Perhaps rooms with a clock on the wall or public places with a clock tower.

If I wanted to go as far as possible from my clothes I think the way to do it would be to start ad my home/a hotel room/wherever and take a walk from there with my phone on a stopwatch. Have it set at 29 minutes and see how far I got away.

I'd pick a few routes. See what places were that far out from my starting point and pick one where I had some cover to strip, hide my clothes and activate my power. This would become my new starting point for the challenge.

I'd start there, strip down and stuff my clothes and belongings in a bag I could hide out of sight. I'd turn on my invisibility knowing that I was 29 minutes from getting back to a safe spot. The 1 minute buffer would hopefully cover having to make slight adjustments to the route to avoid bumping into people if the street was busy. Even invisible someone could hear or feel me after all. A walking pace barefoot so my footsteps don't make much sound and good awareness of my surroundings would be key.

I should make it back to my place with a minute to spare or perhaps the invisibility is just wearing off as I grab the key I hid and let myself in.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:52 AM   #27
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy89 View Post
Interesting scenario. If I wanted to be sure my 30 minutes weren't going to count down too fast I'd need to only use it in places I could be aware of the time. Perhaps rooms with a clock on the wall or public places with a clock tower.

If I wanted to go as far as possible from my clothes I think the way to do it would be to start ad my home/a hotel room/wherever and take a walk from there with my phone on a stopwatch. Have it set at 29 minutes and see how far I got away.

I'd pick a few routes. See what places were that far out from my starting point and pick one where I had some cover to strip, hide my clothes and activate my power. This would become my new starting point for the challenge.

I'd start there, strip down and stuff my clothes and belongings in a bag I could hide out of sight. I'd turn on my invisibility knowing that I was 29 minutes from getting back to a safe spot. The 1 minute buffer would hopefully cover having to make slight adjustments to the route to avoid bumping into people if the street was busy. Even invisible someone could hear or feel me after all. A walking pace barefoot so my footsteps don't make much sound and good awareness of my surroundings would be key.

I should make it back to my place with a minute to spare or perhaps the invisibility is just wearing off as I grab the key I hid and let myself in.
Very interesting points Lucy, it would be best to plan this kind of stuff out

Oh btw nice to see you back on the site

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #28
wolf82
Prodigy

I'd risk it. And repeating what has already been stated several times, I'd go for the women's locker room.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 09:39 PM   #29
x5799

i would do it but i would masturbate out side starting at night and working up to a full public task not invisible but going invisible if i'm caught

Likes-anal-edging-sleep rules-exposure-video game dares-hidden public-bondage-piss play-cum play-rope play-nipple play-feet

dislikes-ice-pain-

!Limits!,involving family,scat,diapers,messy-

kik:killdagods

Hope you fuck me hard daddy!
x5799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 PM   #30
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherGirl1 View Post
I would probably go to the nearest bank (which is pretty close by the way) and partially "clear" their vault
You could always clear it bit by bit

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk