Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2023, 03:31 PM   #16
SluttySarah

Ahh I was expecting you to use lube! I'm surprised you got the plug in at all haha - with any bigger of a plug I'm sure it would've been impossible. Feel free to use lube in the future

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 03:36 PM   #17
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I will not punish you for using lube anally, since your hole is to useful to injure it with dry use. You would have to heal before you could be used again, so lube your ass generously. Infact, that sparks new ideas:

Tomorrow you will lube up your butt hole and the medium plug generously and gently put it in place. Nicely plugged and with lube smearing between your sore cheeks you will grab some tight piece of underwear a skirt and any piece of clothing you want for the upper body and you will head to a store to buy specified anal lube that lubricates longer than nonanal lube. You may only use the self-checkout when you see someone you know in the store. Otherwise get by the cashier. Once you are home, you may remove the plug.

For the following week you will lube your ass not only when you use it, but you will also lube it just enough for a finger to enter on every waking hour on the hour. If you miss a lube-stop, you will give us an explanation and ask to be punished for not being ready to get assfucked.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!

Last edited by malesub19; 07-15-2023 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Typo
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 04:08 PM   #18
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySarah View Post
Ahh I was expecting you to use lube! I'm surprised you got the plug in at all haha - with any bigger of a plug I'm sure it would've been impossible. Feel free to use lube in the future
Thank you Ma’am, I will make sure to use it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
I will not punish you for using lube anally, since your hole is to useful to injure it with dry use. You would have to heal before you could be used again, so lube your ass generously. Infact, that sparks new ideas:
Thank you Sir, this whore will make sure to be ready to be assfucked at every moment as ordered.
I’ll obey and report here tomorrow.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:30 PM   #19
ella_ella

This whore is about to start her day and awaits to be given tasks to execute today or the rest of the week, as her slut asshole is in need of much more training and discipline.

She has a rule in place to lube her asshole every hour to be always ready for anal use, and to fuck her hole with the plug each time she has to remove one, if she cannot remove if without using her hands.

Please help his whore with her training and punish and humiliate her for slacking off so much on being a good anal slut.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 07-16-2023, 12:10 AM   #20
Flora2456
getDare Sweetheart

Take your suction cup dildo and attach it to a shower wall or somewhere where you can fuck it on the wall. have a timer and time yourself for this. You need to back your ass onto the dildo and move your ass around to make it break its suction and pop off the wall. Every second it takes to do this is a spank
Hope you enjoy <3
Old 07-16-2023, 02:12 AM   #21
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_ella View Post
This whore is about to start her day and awaits to be given tasks to execute today or the rest of the week, as her slut asshole is in need of much more training and discipline.

She has a rule in place to lube her asshole every hour to be always ready for anal use, and to fuck her hole with the plug each time she has to remove one, if she cannot remove if without using her hands.

Please help his whore with her training and punish and humiliate her for slacking off so much on being a good anal slut.
Good morning whore,

i just tiped your new task, but it was swallowed whole by some internet hickup, so i will retype it.

You will dress in high heels and a short dress. use a belt around your hips to make sure no fabrik covers your ass and cunt. clean your medium and large plug, as well as your dildos and lay them out nicely on a fresh towel.

You noticed yesterday, that you are lacking in the oral department. We will work on that today. warm yourself up with 50 bare handed hits to your ass cheeks, 50 strokes by the wooden spoon and 50 belt strokes. Since I enjoyed your report of it yesterday, you will again lay down on your back, lift your hips and hit your butthole 20 times hard enough for you to squirm.

Warmed up like that you will lube up the medium plug and insert it. If you have trouble doing that, whip you ass 20 times per cheek with the wire. DRink a glass of water before you continue.

Place your suction cup dildo on hip hight at a wall and a bowl to collect your drool underneath. Do not swallow any spit, just let it drool out or spit it on the dildo to lube it up for your whore mouth. Now give that dildo a sloppy blowjob going deeper every time until you reach the back of your mouth where it starts to get uncomfortable. Stay there for a slow count to 30 and Thank me for your training with the dick in your mouth. If you gag during any of this, you get 20 strokes of the spoon on each of your inner thighs and 5 on your cunt.

Take the cock out, catch your breath and repeat to blow the dildo. Go deeper every time until your nose hits the wall. Every time you gag, spank each inner thigh 20 times with the spoon, return to the cock, take it halfway in and say how sorry you are for the interruption before you repeat.

When your nose touched the wall, you get a break. drink a glass of water and remove the plug. Lube up the large plug with the juices dripping from your cunt and some actual anal lube and put it in. If you have difficulties, slap your face 10 times.

With your butt nice and full take a look at the mess you made in the bowl and on the floor. It will become even more. You willl now get back to business and will hold 15 deepthroats each for a slow count to 29. You know what happens if you gag.

After the deepthroats you have a choice: Either you rub your face in the cunt juices on the floor or you submerge it in your drool in the bowl and blow bubbles until your breath runs out.

When you are done playing with your fluids, drink some water to relube your throat, take of the belt at your hips and release your dress. Another choice is ahead: Choose which two dildos will spitroast you next. Take the two and your bowl to a mirror where you pull out the plug and start to fuck your face and ass while looking at the whore you are. You will still collect the drool in the bowl. Fuck the rest of your brain out for the next 20 Minutes. No dildo leaves you completely. You may edge as much as you like, but will say thank you each time.

When the timer is up, the dildos remain inside until you elaborated with at least three verbal sentences how this training made you a better whore. When you are done you may step uot of your heels and remove the dildos only to replug your ass with the big plug.

Take the bowl and last dildo into the shower. Stand straight and let your drool from the bowl flow over your head. once the bowl is empty focus on the sensation of the drool running everywhere to a slow count of 60. You may then use the last dildo to fuck your cunt to an edge.

After you showered and redressed in your most comfy clothes with your favorite drink in hand you will write a report for me. The big plug stays in for another 2 hours after you finished the report. Relube as usual.

likes, dislikes, limits

The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 03:06 AM   #22
ella_ella

Quote:
Tomorrow you will lube up your butt hole and the medium plug generously and gently put it in place. Nicely plugged and with lube smearing between your sore cheeks you will grab some tight piece of underwear a skirt and any piece of clothing you want for the upper body and you will head to a store to buy specified anal lube that lubricates longer than nonanal lube. You may only use the self-checkout when you see someone you know in the store. Otherwise get by the cashier. Once you are home, you may remove the plug.
I began the day lubing my asshole as ordered, and after an hour awake I went to the store for the anal lube. I thought taking the medium plug was going to be easier as I had used my hole so much yesterday, but my hole was actually sore and I winced and moaned as the plug forced me open. It wore a skirt and panties so tight they were pressing against my clit, and a frilly bra and a shirt that would show just a bit of it, then I went to the store. It was my first time outside with the medium plug in, and it’s impossible to forget it’s there when walking, you feel it pulling your cheeks apart and keeping your hole strained. I felt like everyone was observing me, was noticing how full I was, and the whole trip to the store I felt wet and electric. I found the lube near to the registers and bought water and a bottle of it, there was no one I knew there but a girl behind me kept staring and made me blush.
Back home I removed the plug, this time a tuck was enough, so I fucked my hole with it just once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora2456 View Post
Take your suction cup dildo and attach it to a shower wall or somewhere where you can fuck it on the wall. have a timer and time yourself for this. You need to back your ass onto the dildo and move your ass around to make it break its suction and pop off the wall. Every second it takes to do this is a spank
Hope you enjoy <3
Back from executing Sir Malesub19’s task I went to clean my suction cup dildo, rolled a condom on it, applied my new anal lube and stuck it to the shower wall. I pulled up my skirt and down my panties, lined the dildo to my hole and pushed it inside. It’s pretty thick, I could feel the burn of being fucked open so uncerimoniously.
I set my timer and began moving my ass, dildo impaling me, to try to take it off the wall. It took me 46 seconds.
I got immediately on my knees and used the spoon, as it was the last implement I was ordered to spank with. I did 23 on each cheek, fast and hard, and it fully awake the ache from yesterday’s spanking.
I then got up, skirt still up and panties down, to go clean the toys I used.
My hole hurts a bit now, it’s a faint burn, but it also feels empty and wet. My cunt is dripping wet.

Quote:
Good morning whore,
Thank you Sir for your second task, this whore truly feels like it will allow her to put her holes to their intended use.
Sadly , I am afraid I won’t be able to carry it out today, but it will have to wait till tomorrow, because I was asked out by friends and will be out most of the day and evening.
That also means I will loose at least 5 relubing appointments, so if Sir or anyone else wishes to give me a punishment to perform when I go back before bed, for not being always ready to be used anally, or humiliating rules for this whore’s sleep, I will obey them.

Old 07-16-2023, 03:16 AM   #23
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

You did well with your shopping report and the described outfit sounds really nice. I think the girl behind you was just jealous of your courage. It is no problem to do your task tomorrow. Have fun with your friends today, but since you could not be bothered to put some lube in your purse and find excuses to use the bathroom to relube, you are indeed to be punished. Until Sunday 23:59 you may only wear underwear when you are plugged.

likes, dislikes, limits

The following user says Thank You to malesub19 for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 04:56 AM   #24
ella_ella

Quote:
You did well with your shopping report and the described outfit sounds really nice. I think the girl behind you was just jealous of your courage. It is no problem to do your task tomorrow. Have fun with your friends today, but since you could not be bothered to put some lube in your purse and find excuses to use the bathroom to relube, you are indeed to be punished. Until Sunday 23:59 you may only wear underwear when you are plugged.
Thank you Sir,
I am currently without my panties and will stay that way when I go out. I’m wearing jeans and they rub against my crotch, I hope this whore does not overstimulate herself and wet her pants with juices.

I have a currently still unused anal toy: a 15cm long wand plug with beads getting progressively larger towards the base. It’s 5 beads and the wider is the size of my medium plug, but the base of it is two times the thickness of the base of my biggest plug.

If anyone wishes to give this slut a task to perform before bed when she gets back home that involve this toy, to make sure her ass knows its place and she goes to sleep used, this whore will be most grateful.

Old 07-16-2023, 05:57 AM   #25
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you Sir,
I am currently without my panties and will stay that way when I go out. I’m wearing jeans and they rub against my crotch, I hope this whore does not overstimulate herself and wet her pants with juices.[...]
What a needy little whore you are.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 07-16-2023, 06:40 AM   #26
namesfelix

Quote:
Thank you Sir,
I am currently without my panties and will stay that way when I go out. I’m wearing jeans and they rub against my crotch, I hope this whore does not overstimulate herself and wet her pants with juices.

I have a currently still unused anal toy: a 15cm long wand plug with beads getting progressively larger towards the base. It’s 5 beads and the wider is the size of my medium plug, but the base of it is two times the thickness of the base of my biggest plug.

If anyone wishes to give this slut a task to perform before bed when she gets back home that involve this toy, to make sure her ass knows its place and she goes to sleep used, this whore will be most grateful.
You certainly have been a good whore but dont deserve to get away for free. 5 misses.. we should remind you your purpose~ when you get back youll have 3 tasks to do together. Undress and gather your toys, vibrstor anal beads or a large plug and i believe you said you had a spoon to spank with yes?
While naked find a comfortably but exposed position to rest in.
Start by filling your ass preferably with your anal beads. Insert them all. For the next 2 minutes your allowed to rub your vibrator all around yourself except for your pussy. Use it on your ass nipples thighs anywhere but your pussy~ when the 5 minutes are over switch to 5 minutes of spanking. You will be using your spoon to spank each thigh 5 times. Each cheek 5 times and your pussy 5 times.
When youre done those spanks you can pull out one bead and then repeat the same process again until you remove every bead. If you use a plug then simply do this 5 times.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 02:56 PM   #27
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
You certainly have been a good whore but dont deserve to get away for free. 5 misses.. we should remind you your purpose~ when you get back youll have 3 tasks to do together. Undress and gather your toys, vibrstor anal beads or a large plug and i believe you said you had a spoon to spank with yes?
While naked find a comfortably but exposed position to rest in.
Start by filling your ass preferably with your anal beads. Insert them all. For the next 2 minutes your allowed to rub your vibrator all around yourself except for your pussy. Use it on your ass nipples thighs anywhere but your pussy~ when the 5 minutes are over switch to 5 minutes of spanking. You will be using your spoon to spank each thigh 5 times. Each cheek 5 times and your pussy 5 times.
When youre done those spanks you can pull out one bead and then repeat the same process again until you remove every bead. If you use a plug then simply do this 5 times.
Thank you Sir,
I obeyed as soon as I got home.
I stripped naked immediately. I was wearing no panties already as I’m allowed them just when plugged, so I just had to yank down my jeans and remove my shirt and bra.
I put a pillow in front of the sofa, so I could be splayed and exposed while bent over but still comfortable enough, and after lubing the beads I pushed them inside. I had missed 6 relubing appointments in the end, so while the first beads were easy to get in, I had to force the last two. The last one especially, it’s as wide as my medium plug and its base is very thick, so my ass kept contracting around it painfully and pushing it out. I had to slam it back four times before my body accepted being filled and stretched by it, and I turned on the vibrator and started the timer.
I rubbed it on my nipples, my neck, my belly, the inside of my thighs, then pressed it on the base of the beads impaling me to keep them from slipping out. My pussy was aching with want but I never touched it, I let it drool uselessly, exposed as I was bent over the sofa.
Then I began the spanking.
I slapped alternatively my asscheeks, my pussy and my inner thighs for 5 minutes, stopping just to push back inside the beads that kept trying to slide to the 4th one, and kept going as hard as a could, bent over the sofa. When I was done my ass and pussy felt so warm, and the inside of my thighs I could feel the stripes of the strikes aching.
I let the bead out without touching it, letting my body push its intrusion away as it had been trying to, then resumed the spanking.
I set the timer to 5 minutes again and began, striking quickly once more. My pussy was getting wet, so each slap on it would soak the spoon and make it hurt more when I spanked the next strike. At the end of the five minutes my ass felt on fire, my pussy felt engorged and achy, and the inside of my thighs pinched in pain.
I let the next bead slide out and began the spanking again.
It was less quick but a bit harsher, and the slaps on my pussy would make me jump at each strike. By the end of it as soon as I stopped I could feel my entire ass burning, connecting with the pain to my inner tights, my pussy pulsating.
I did not let myself time to rest and let the next bead slide out.
This time I could feel my asshole burn during the spanking, because it was strained from clasping around the toy that was forced inside it, and each spank made it twitch. I delivered harsher and slower still strikes this time, trying to aim where it hurt more, and by the end of the spanking I could feel just burn allover my lower region, asshole included.
I let the last bead slip out and spanked the last round. The beads risked falling all the time, kept in just by the smallest one, so I lied down on the floor with my legs spread to make sure it stayed in during the punishment.
I was very harsh with my spanks this time, the sound filling the room with each blow.
Spanking my pussy was more difficult but I managed to find the right angle, and it hit me different than before, slapping on my engorged wet lips. When the timer was done I was panting on the floor, hole feeling incredibly abused despite the fact it was holding on the smallest bead of them all, ass hot to the touch and in pain.

I will now proceed to wash all my toys and myself and go to bed, thank you for your punishment Sir, this whore and her asshole deserved it.

I will still keep adding tasks for the next days to perform, so anyone that wants to help this whore properly train her hole is this slut will execute their tasks.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-16-2023, 05:24 PM   #28
wolf82
Prodigy

Loved your report for my last task so I think it’s time you get another spanking.

This time, let’s do a round of spanks with each implement.

Start with 1 spatula and do 75 spanks to your pussy, then 50 per ass cheek, 30 to each tit and 20 to your inner thighs.

Then with the cable to 50 to your pussy, 30 to each ass cheek, 40 to each tit, 10 to each inner thigh.

the spatula next: 30 to pussy, 40 to each ass cheek, 50 to each tit, 30 to inner thighs.

Spoon next: 60 to pussy, 50 to each ass, 40 to each tit, 30 to inner thighs

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 05:24 AM   #29
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Loved your report for my last task so I think it’s time you get another spanking.

This time, let’s do a round of spanks with each implement.

Start with 1 spatula and do 75 spanks to your pussy, then 50 per ass cheek, 30 to each tit and 20 to your inner thighs.

Then with the cable to 50 to your pussy, 30 to each ass cheek, 40 to each tit, 10 to each inner thigh.

the spatula next: 30 to pussy, 40 to each ass cheek, 50 to each tit, 30 to inner thighs.

Spoon next: 60 to pussy, 50 to each ass, 40 to each tit, 30 to inner thighs
I began wi

My breasts are a limit so I didn’t execute that part of the punishment, but I executed all the rest of Sir’s task.
When I came home I removed my pants, I was wearing no panties as I am not allowed when not plugged, and with my ass and pussy exposed went to fetch the implements. I lied them out on the sofa, one next to the other, and began my spanking.

The small wooden spatula was the first.
I lied on my back, legs to my chest, and began spanking my inner thighs. The skin there starts hurting immediately, and I was so grateful it was done quickly because it was just 20 each side. Feeling my thighs prickle with hurt, I moved to spanking my pussy. The spatula hits it flat and well in the centre, and was smacking my inner labia because of the position, making me squirm. I delivered all the strikes and when I was done with 75 my pussy felt raw, pulsating, but also wet because this whore can’t help it. Then it was time for my cheeks, and I turned to be bent over the sofa; they were a bit sore still from yesterday’s spanking so the discomfort began the second I began hitting, and by the last strikes I could already feel my ass getting hot as lava.

I moved the to the cable, again on my back with legs to my chest, spread.
I began with my pussy, and the cable has a raw surface that bites into the skin and seemed hellbent on getting in every fold, increasing the pain. By the time I was done with my spanks there my pussy felt like sandpaper had been rubbed on it. The inside of my thighs were so sensible to the cable: the hits made me wince, my legs shake, and after I stopped I felt each strike’s path on my skin, itching painfully.
I then rolled to bend over the sofa, ass up, and spanked my cheeks. I went hard and fast, to let the cable build momentum, so it would lash me for good. During the spanking I felt a powerful sting but it was after that the true burn began, my cheeks feeling so sore and hot, like a wound being salted.

I moved then to the other spatula, the wider one, assuming once more the position for my inner thighs and pussy spanking. The surface being so wide and my skin so raw already, it hurt like hell. The inside of my thighs felt like they were receiving the harshest slaps, despite the strikes not being that hard, and my pussy was sending waves of pain to my womb even. When I was done my pussy felt on fire, so pained and itchy, like needles were being pushed on it. Surprisingly my ass hurt less during the spanking, I was anticipating the big surface to drive more pain, but after I was done my cheeks were like sitting on coals, and a couple of tears escaped me, as I got ready for the last round

Last was the spoon. I began with my ass this time. The spoon hurt me so much during the spanking on my cheeks, each slap torturing the already abused flesh, making me jolt. I was still bent over when I moved to spanking my inner thighs: each strike made me widen the legs a bit more, made me moan, and curl my toes, and when I felt my ass radiating with soreness the pain on my thighs just stung so powerfully. My pussy was the last to be spanked: the spoon was merciless on it, so swollen with arousal for the punishment this whore knew she deserved, the wetness from it going on the spoon as I was bent over and so my juiced would drool down, and at the end I felt the pain and burning sensation engulf all my crotch area and ass.

I am now wearing again jeans over my sore abused skin, so that the contact with the rough fabric will make me feel the burn all day.

Thank you for your task Sir, this whore is very grateful for the spanking you gave her.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 07-17-2023, 06:38 AM   #30
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you Sir for your second task, this whore truly feels like it will allow her to put her holes to their intended use.
Sadly , I am afraid I won’t be able to carry it out today, but it will have to wait till tomorrow, because I was asked out by friends and will be out most of the day and evening.
Well I'm expecting your report this evening. Don't make me wait to long.

likes, dislikes, limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk