Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-16-2011, 11:21 PM   #16
olivedivon
Account Banned

Default good start

this is a great start. it's a little far fetched, cause who would really want to see their mother naked? but it still has great potential to be super sexy! keep going

14/m/usa
olivedivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #17
BLOEM51

Very good would like to see what her daughters will let her do for the rest of the week
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #18
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz more it's getting really good
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 AM   #19
JIMBUK2

Default Part 5

Now that they both had their sandwiches and me in just an apron, they decided they weren't quite done with me. Lilly told me that "The sandwiches aren't bad, but you've got more to do. I have to go out with some friends and Taylor has her own plans. But Loretta is going to be here in half an hour to clean the house and keep an eye on you. I sent her a text message five minutes ago informing her of your 'situation' and she's agreed to help. So you can do what you like for the next couple hours, but you can't put on anything more than that apron. You're welcome to take it off though."

Loretta was our cleaning lady that came once a week and I had forgot that Sunday was the day she came. She had been with us so long that she was practically family, but not family enough to see me basically butt naked! I hoped to talk to her and try and get her to tell the girls that I didn't put anything on, while I actually did.

Loretta eventually arrived. Lilly confirmed their deal with her and the two of them left me and Loretta. Once it was just us. I began to go for my clothes. To my surprise, she told me to stop. "Now, Linda. Lilly and Taylor asked me to watch you. And I can't let you put those on."

I asked her, "What sort of deal did they make with you?"

"Deal? There was no deal. They asked me to do this, so I did it out of the kindness of my heart for them. And no, I won't go back on my word."

"So what happens if I decide to just get dressed?"

Loretta pulled out a small video camera from her purse, "Well, Taylor gave me her camera and told me to record you the second you start to try anything. And they said they would forward it to your co workers."

I was stuck. I don't know when they planned this out, but they did quite well. So Loretta proceeded to clean the house and check up on me every so often. I just sat on our couch in my tiny apron watching television. I felt so embarrassed to be like this in front of our cleaner. She seemed to have the need to open up all our window shades. She said the windows needed to be cleaned, but I'm pretty sure she wanted one of our neighbors to see me. I simply sat their trying to cover myself with my hands and apron.

Then, out of no where, the door bell rang...
JIMBUK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #20
JIMBUK2

Default Part 6

My heart had stopped. The door bell had rang. Loretta was walking to the door to answer it with me still sitting on the couch in only an apron! I tried to quickly get up and get across the room to my room, but the door was already open. I heard a, "Oh, hi Linda." I looked over and saw one of Lilly's friend's mom, Dmitra. She was more of a heavy set woman and of Hispanic descent, but she was quite busty, I must admit. She wasn't even ugly either. Her weight was her only problem. But we had known each other since Lilly and her daughter were 7 years old.

I was frozen in place in the middle of the hall where she could clearly side my bare side, but none of my private parts. I was a deer caught in the headlights. She spoke up again, "Doing a little spring cleaning in the buff, are we?" She chuckled and walked inside. Loretta closed the door and moved to another room to continue cleaning. By now I was facing her and trying to stretch my apron so I could cover myself. I told her, awkwardly, "Haha...yeah, something like that..."

"Nah, I'm just playing with you. It's your house. Your rules. You wanna run around in just a cooking apron, be my guest. We've known each other long enough."

Dmitra was right. We had gone to parties and been on vacations together. She had seen my topless twice on nude beaches. And naked once when we got super drunk in Mexico and I ended up sleeping naked and her waking me up. So, she was probably the best person to have showed up, if anyone had to. But, I could see she had a grin the whole time. She was definitely holding in a laugh. I asked what she needed finally and she actually responded with, "Oh, to be honest, Lilly had called me and told me to come over and see you. Now I know why. She also asked me to bring you with me to go pick the girls up."

I couldn't believe Lilly had played me with my own friend. And I did not realize they expected me to leave the house. I asked Dmitra if they specified whether I could put something on. She laughed and said, "Oh that's what I was forgetting. No. They actually told me specifically to keep you in the apron and put you in the passenger seat of the van.

Looks like I was now going for a ride almost naked...
Old 04-22-2011, 02:03 AM   #21
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Can't wait fir more!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:55 AM   #22
Yossarian

This is a very good idea for a story, keep going!
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:08 AM   #23
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

MORE MORE MORE.....Or I might just have to kill you!

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:56 AM   #24
doggy_slave

Send a message via MSN to doggy_slave

oh seems nice, i think her daughters should b really cruel :P
doggy_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:26 PM   #25
JIMBUK2

Default Part 7

Once we were in her mini van, Dmitra got us going towards the house that Taylor and Lilly and her daughter were. Taylor was at another friend's house, but she walked to this girl's house. The house was in a residential area and no where near main streets. I managed to slouch low enough in the car for no one to see me. Dmitra parked the car on the street in front of the house and got out to go get the girls. When she knocked on the door, the father of the house answered the door. Lilly came to the door and didn't see me. I could hear her ask where I was. She asked Dmitra to get me to come out.

When she came to the car, I told her I heard her before she could speak. But she actually just swung the door open. I got out and walked behind Dmitra to the door. The father looked stunned. I could feel his eyes all over me. I had not meet him before, so I awkwardly introduced myself, "Hi, I'm Linda, Lilly and Taylor's mom. I'm here to pick them up." He was lost for words. The man's daughter came, saw the situation, and just pulled him away and told him that he was embarrassing himself. Taylor and Dmitra's daughter Rachel finally joined Lilly at the door. But behind them was the mom of the house. For some odd reason, she had a huge smile on her face. She introduced herself happily and gave me a hug. She seemed to look right past the almost nudity and just be happy.

Taylor decided to interrupt and say, "Mom. Give the nice lady her apron back." I didn't know what she meant at first. But Lilly already had a grip and was pulling the apron right off me. She handed it to the mom and said, "We borrowed it from her. You should be thankful to her. If it wasn't for her apron, you would've been naked this whole time. Instead, you're just naked now!" I was completely naked and covering up with my hands. I thanked her for the apron and her hospitality. Here's where it got weird. She extended both her arms as if expecting a hug. A hug! I was butt naked! Taylor told me to not be rude and shoved me forward by spanking my bottom. I went in for the hug and the mom squeezed. She said goodbye and closed the door.

We got back in the car, but Lilly said that I had to drive. Dmitra got into the passenger seat and let me into the driver seat. After a couple minutes, we were about half way home. Taylor said she was hungry and wanted some food. She said to stop for Wendy's. I thought it was going to be humiliating to go through the drive through and have the person see me naked, but it could've been worse. I was about to pull into the drive through when Taylor said, "Woah. I don't want the drive through. They always screw up my order. Go inside."

I parked the car and got ready to go into a Wendy's in my birthday suit...
Old 04-22-2011, 11:32 PM   #26
daremaster 1
getDare God

keep going i love it
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:38 PM   #27
Sweet270

Nice story you got going

extreme pain, crap, piss, gay or bi things, permanent, getting arrested
Sweet270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 01:06 AM   #28
JIMBUK2

Default Part 8

Once we were parked in front of the Wendy's, I was told to get out. Very nervous, I got out slowly. Once I was out and had shut the door, Taylor rolled down the window and asked me to stop. She wanted me to wait for them. They were arguing whether or not they should go in with me. The main argument was what would be more humiliating for me, but also Taylor wanted to go in to make sure they got her order right. After a good two minute debate and me standing outside completely naked with people seeing me from the street, the parking lot, and the restaurant, Taylor decided to come with me and Lilly and Rachel stayed in the car.

We walked inside to find only one older couple eating at a table and a couple employees working the registers and grills. I walked up the counter and found a pretty young guy, good looking too, staring at me with a completely shocked face. I actually laughed a little because of his look. He asked, "Can I touch your, err, take your order?" Taylor ordered for her and the rest of the car. After punching it in, I handed the kid my credit card. Then Taylor and I waited right there. The whole time, the kid was trying to look elsewhere, but his eyes kept finding his way back to me. I must admit, I was getting a little wet. I was picturing him naked too actually. Taylor finally spoke up and said, "She's from Europe. And she's a nudist. I'm showing her around town." I laughed a bit at the lie and the kid actually believed her.

Finally, we got our food and we scurried out of there, but not before getting some dirty looks from the elderly couple. Once back in the car, I took a deep breath and relaxed. It was actually exhilarating instead of embarrassing. Mostly because of the boy though. When I thought of everyone else there seeing me, I wanted to die. We started driving home. After we got to Dmitra's house, we realized that this was Dmitra's car and that we'd have to give it back to them. Dmitra offered to drive us to our house and then come back here. Lilly said, "No, don't be silly. We only live two blocks away. We can walk."

By now, I learned to just not question them and go with it. I got out, said goodbye, and started walking. For the first block, we didn't see anyone. But once we got to our block, first person we ran into was a group of five ten year old boys on bikes. They literally stopped right in front of us and one went, "Coool! A naked lady!" The all eye humped me as we tried to walk around them. I turned back to look at them when I saw two with their phones taking pictures. That's when I freaked. I started running to the house because I knew some of their parents and if they found out, I don't know what would happen. I got to the house and waited at the door because Taylor and Lilly didn't run when I did, they walked. It only took them a minute, but in that minute, my neighbor Bill had walked into his front lawn to mow the lawn. When he saw me, he just smiled and waved at me. I did the same while awkwardly trying to cover up.

Lilly unlocked the door and I rushed in. I sat on the couch and the two of them stood over me. Lilly told me, "Alright, you're done for today. But guess what, you still got six more days. Hope you're not self conscience about her body. 'Cuz everybody is gonna get a look!"

Oh boy...
Old 04-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #29
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

I really like. Write some more......And more..........And more. NOW!!!

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #30
Yossarian

I just hope the daughers get naked too
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk