Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-30-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Default Dreams...

Welll... We all have crazy dreams from time to time... SO i thought I'd make a thread where we can share our crazy dreams.

Like today when I dreamed that big spiders with this really fuzzy, round body invaded my house. Then I made a web for them :-/ One of them almost bit me.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:38 AM   #2
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

i once dreamed of being eaten by a giant pollywaffle then i was eating a giant pollywaffle then i was chained up and beign fuked by a buitifull Mistress with a strapon then she was shitting into my mouth but all there was in my mouth was pollywaffles then i was a fish in a fish bowl

then i woke up
Old 11-30-2007, 03:04 AM   #3
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
Welll... We all have crazy dreams from time to time... SO i thought I'd make a thread where we can share our crazy dreams.

Like today when I dreamed that big spiders with this really fuzzy, round body invaded my house. Then I made a web for them :-/ One of them almost bit me.
Oh wait... and then it all evolved to the world going under, with Homer Simpson being my... Father O.o... and we were fighting over a yummy strawberry-flavored donut.

Lol just remembered that.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

craziest dreams...they'd have to be the ones that actually came true; it freaked me out the first time it happened but its been happening for a few years now...just wondering, do these types of dreams happen to anybody else?

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #5
Sum
getDare Devil

this happened a while ago, and i can't remember the full details

I was in Ann summers looking to buy sex toys. and someone was trying to dominate me. then a guy with with an upside down midget attached to him by a straight jacket appeared. he made me start drinking flavoured vodkas at the bar, one was pink and one was baby blue, one tasted of cocoanut.

I analysed it and it came out pretty much as the crazy straight jacket guys was um if i remember the stranger archetype and the colours of the vodka represented passion and hope.

My most recurring dream themes are journey dreams.

I was always a sceptic to dream analysis until i started doing it and found my dreams were saying what i already knew.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM   #6
Simple_me

Your dreams are called prophetic dreams, although i don't belive that. my theory on prophetic dreams is that the dreamer takes subconcous steps into making the actions or events in their dream happen.

lucid dreams, are awsome ( abilty to control the dream, because you know its a dream, means you can practice sports or arithmatic, and because your brain is functioning as was in rapid eye movement as in everyday life, you learn these things, although don't pull me up on this, these are only claims. OR you could fufil your own fantasies... )

my dreams are bizzare, i only remember dreams when i'm reading, and im not currently. boo!
Old 11-30-2007, 06:57 PM   #7
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I rarely remember my dreams but I had two recurring ones when I was a teen until early 20s: The first one I dreamt that my cat, who was male, was giving birth to kittens... And he kept having them... It started with like 4-5 then they were 8, 12, 15, 20, etc. Kittens everywhere! I love cats so it was a nice dream.

The second one, more troubling, is that I was dreaming I was caught in the middle of a mass shooting like Columbine. I was never wounded myself in those dreams but I could see other people get shot, heard the screams, saw people run everywhere for their lives... It felt terribly realistic & scary...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:56 PM   #8
Glutgod
getDare Devil

I have one reaccuring dream its kinda scary. I start some where in a town and I see small bulidings every where I find out all these people are running from a bull, and all the colors I can see are black and red I end up going in to a bathroom with a submarine door and hide in there untill I wake up.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 08:38 AM   #9
depp
SysOp

I dreamed the other night I was at Universal Studios in LA on the studio lot tram ride. It was all empty eeverywhere because of the writers strike and productions being shut down but the lot had been taken over by small gray aliens. They would scurry away like bugs when they saw people. I call that a good dream.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #10
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

So, a while ago, I had this dream about my boyfriend, Mitch, our friend Bill, and this guy we know, Nate. It isn't particularly crazy, but I thought I'd share it, because it's one of the few dreams I've been able to remember at all in the last year.

Bill and I are on our way to see Mitch, walking through some campus or park. With us is Nate, a boy of eighteen. In order to get to Mitch, we have to climb a long staircase on a hill. I'm against the rail, Nate to my left, and Bill somewhere behind. The higher we go up the stairs, though, the steeper the stairs become. I'm leaning hard against the rail by the time we're halfway up, and Nate begins to lean on me. As we climb higher, we're walking practically vertical, my arm is straining to hold both my weight and Nate's on the stairs, and Nate is wrapped around my chest to keep from falling, but for all that it's a hard climb I'm enjoying myself, and Nate is smiling; our breathing is labored but talk is unnecessary.

We reach the top of the stairs at last, a concrete walk. Mitch is not immediately in sight, but I know he's nearby. But after the closeness of Nate, I feel the distance sharply when he breaks off holding me. I make some sort of clumsy move to hold him or touch him, and he's repulsed. He looks at me with surprise and pity, and won't come near me -- but though the dream more or less ends there, the impression I was left with was that we were still friends.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 02:48 AM   #11
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

In the words of Morrissey, I "Haven't had a dream in a long time..."
I miss dreaming
Old 12-13-2007, 03:08 AM   #12
SUPER-PEACH_666
Account Banned

never in my whole life have i ever had a dream i often wonder what its like to have one but yet have never had one i just go to sleep see black and wake up....can any one of you discribe what a dream is like for me???
SUPER-PEACH_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:34 AM   #13
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPER-PEACH_666 View Post
never in my whole life have i ever had a dream i often wonder what its like to have one but yet have never had one i just go to sleep see black and wake up....can any one of you discribe what a dream is like for me???
Wow ... That's quite a shame. Dreams are great, unless they are nightmares.
But... The thing is that you actually DO dream. Everyone dreams. Some people just never remember their dreams, cos in order to remember it, you must wake up in the middle of it.
Sleeping too much, can prevent you from remembering your dreams. Sleeping too little can have the same effect.
You could do an experiment. Put you alarm clock to wake you up at late hours in the night. Experiment with different times each day. Sometimes it helps. A great way to remember your dreams, and maybe even control them, is to wake up in the middle of the night. If you dreamt something, focus ont he dream, and you have a chance of controlling it in your next dream. It happened to me once.

Dreaming is weird. It feels distant, but at the same time you're there. You're in a parallel world. I often dream up story-dreams. they feel like being in a distant movie, but where you are the main character, and everything revolves around you.
Mostly I dream exciting dreams that have a story. And also, in all my dreams I have the ability to fly That's quite cool. But I also often dream up total nonsense... Like flying around, and picking strawberry-marshmallows off trees.
I also once dream that the whole city was made out of ice cream. I wanted to take a lick, but woke up, in the middle of licking my puppet.. hairy x_x...

I sometimes also dream up weird... Kidnapping dreams. Where the kidnapper keeps me as a prisoner and is just about to.... do evil stuff to me. But I always wake up before it gets too exciting Partypooper.

most humiliating dare:
Old 12-13-2007, 03:09 AM   #14
Collared_Slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Collared_Slave Send a message via Yahoo to Collared_Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
I dreamed the other night I was at Universal Studios in LA on the studio lot tram ride. It was all empty eeverywhere because of the writers strike and productions being shut down but the lot had been taken over by small gray aliens. They would scurry away like bugs when they saw people. I call that a good dream.
that might explain some of the latest movies
Collared_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk