Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #16
joeman

well if you specify what type of hacking you were thinking about then maybe I could help. If it is registration like in a trial program all you have to do is patch the script format of the file to not ask for the registration. another, somewhat easier way, is to redirect the server link which the program stores valid passwords. You would redirect it to a server you created. If you want to find Internet passwords you would decode the packets of information which the password is encoded in. However, it's not as easy at it sounds.
joeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:54 PM   #17
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman View Post
well if you specify what type of hacking you were thinking about then maybe I could help. If it is registration like in a trial program all you have to do is patch the script format of the file to not ask for the registration. another, somewhat easier way, is to redirect the server link which the program stores valid passwords. You would redirect it to a server you created. If you want to find Internet passwords you would decode the packets of information which the password is encoded in. However, it's not as easy at it sounds.
it doesn't even sound easy as it is!!

My head hurts now.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:56 PM   #18
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman View Post
Thats cracking not hacking...
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:00 PM   #19
joeman

well if you want to hack into a computer the easiest and most illegal way would be to create and send a Trojan hidden in a file (e.g. Internet exlporer update) and program it to root into system files. Then you would use this to controland SEe your victims desktop. By the way I specifically left off some important steps so no one would attempt
Old 11-26-2007, 05:14 PM   #20
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

as you said thats extremely illegal... but programming a virus is quite easy, can be learned in maybe 2-3 months...
its always funny how many people just "guess" the right passwords, because a lot of people use names and birthdays as password... so maybe the "funniest" way to hack someone is getting as much information on him as posible and then try guess the password... and as long as you don't do anything after you got in it isn't illegal at all...
Old 11-26-2007, 05:18 PM   #21
joeman

I know. It's nice to know that you have the knowledge that you can hack. That's kinda why I learned, just for the ability.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #22
monkiy

I think you should stop. Hacking is not bad or evil in the tradditional sense of the word. Cracking is slightly more malicious. You do not want to find your self in jail for hacking X or Y server. It is not worth it. I suggest you take a look at the reasons why crackers can get in. Stopping the crackers is a lot harder than cracking.
monkiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:26 PM   #23
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

some forms of hacking are not illegal as long as you don't do anything after you hacked the system (even looking at a file makes it illegal)... But still you are getting into a "Grey area". Programming a virus and cracking is illegal! and nothing you should play around with...
Old 11-26-2007, 05:28 PM   #24
joeman

I agree. Like I said, it's only for the knowedge.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #25
ManicD

Trust that its not as easy as it sounds or looks in the movies, in teh films they are not actually hacking anythign more waiting for a fullscreen movie to play.

I have to teach myself a few hacking methods for a job i'm hoping to get in the future, i'm gonna be yru arch enemy, i intend to hack networks in order to improve them and i will get paid for it. i'm actually supposed to be studing now....dam getdare
ManicD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #26
depp
SysOp

If you want to hack websites you need to study ASP (and the languages that includes), Javascript, and PHP. Read web programming security books.

If you want to hack personal computers your best bet is writing a trojan horse yourself and then installing it on a machine via an exploit or via some sort of social engineering.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:22 PM   #27
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

Depp are you sure you want to give them THAT information??? lol...getDare is a website and you're giving them hints on how to hack websites...lol just a random thought...

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:23 PM   #28
joeman

booya that's what I said. But be advised kids, and adults, and animals...DON'T TRY IT!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:48 PM   #29
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

As far as I know... just reading about it isn't illegal... Nor is it illegal if someone actually permits you to hack their site/comp.... I'm not quite sure though.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:56 PM   #30
jaxman

Send a message via Yahoo to jaxman

A good way to make money from hacking is to gain a knowledge of hacking and use it for security. It's an interesting perspective, as a hacker you only have to identify a single weakness. When you're trying to prevent hacking you have to consider all possible attacks. Including social hacking. For example one way to prevent password hacking is to require longer and more complex passwords, unfortunatley a side effect is that people tend to write there passwords down and stick them under there keyboard. This makes a social hack easier.

Possible solution - biometrics (use finger prints or a retinal scan) still hackable. Since you would have to represent the biometric data in an electronic format it would be a matter of steeling the biometric data or spoofing it to defeat the protection.
jaxman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk