Might try this one, looks kind of fun
Alyssa923521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #17
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa923521 View Post
Might try this one, looks kind of fun
I hope you try as well and wish for you to have a lot of fun while doing the dare

Everyone come on don't be shy or scared, just join in on the fun
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Don't be shy people, just try it and let me know how it went.

I'll be posting the report of the one for who I made the dare, tonight or tommorow.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #19
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Default Report of the first one to complete

So here is the report of the first one to complete the challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgear View Post
I hadn't came in 8 days. So I did the first edge, and it felt great since it had been 8 days. So then I spanked my ass hard four times. Then I edged two more times and after each one I pinched my nipples ten times. After that I fingered my asshole with two fingers for five minutes, and it felt very good. And then I edged while my fingers were inside my asshole. Then I got into bed completely naked, and went to sleep.
Quote:
I woke up with a boner. I did all the teasing, then I edged twice, then tied up my balls. Then I edged and slapped my balls 5 times. I went to a public bathroom every hour and edged and slapped my balls 5 times, then I untied my balls and edged for 5 minutes, then I retied them. After that I went to my room and edged in front of the window.

Day 2
I again woke up with a boner. I put on some panties and edged. Then I gave myself a 30 sec. wedgie, which felt great to have the panties in between my crack. Then I edged. Then 45 sec. wedgie. Then I edged, then a 60 sec. wedgie, then I edged again. Then I gave myself a 90 sec wedgie, and edged again. Then I put on some jeans and made sure that the panties were visible if my shirt moved upward. I did not have access to public transportation, so I stuck a carrot in my ass, and did 5 more edges through the panties. Then I went to sleep with the panties on, after I did two edges in front of the window.

Dear Nwbie
On day four I will be riding in the car with a friend of mine, and his dad for 3.5 hours. And on day six we will be riding back. We will be at a hotel for the night of day 4 and day 5. I will be in the same room as my friend. He will fall asleep long before me. I wanted to give you the opportunity to make any new rules, or dares that I have to do on the way there or the way back, or at night when my friend is sleeping. I will take condoms, my jockstrap, bra, and panties with me on the trip.
Adaptation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
so Topgear Ill give you a choice, either pause the dare for the time being on the trip or continue it with a few adaptations.

If you pause it, where your panties and bra whenever possible and NO touching, edging and especially cumming is allowed until you continue the dare when you get back.

Now if you do continue you'll still have to follow the basic rules (just put the panties and bra on in the toilet and take your boxer off there and put it in your pocket or something), the only time when panties and bra can get off, is just before you go sleeping,swimming or sporting). You may cover the panties and bra up as well as you want, big sweater or jacket, jeans pulled up high enough (wear a belt maybe).

For the morning slaps and edges, you can do them in the toilet or a bit later as long as you do them before lunch

Day 4 adaptions
Now an extra rule for the car ride is the following, spent at least a total of 15 minutes thinking what your friend wouldn't think and do if he knew you were wearing panties and a bra at that moment. Also how it makes you feel to be wearing panties when right beside him.

Now since you can't edge every hour, save them up for when he falls asleep and do them in the same room when he's asleep. However you may only hump a pillow to edge.

Just take a cold shower tonight and edge 8 times while under the shower.

Make sure you can get some ice cubes tomorrow.

For day 5
Now instead of edging in front of a window or taking a cold shower, you have to edge in at least 10 different places in the hotel today on top of the other things you already had to do (condom and edging in 3 different places by only riding objects)

for day 6
Now you can still complete the set of tasks today however of the 5 you'll need to complete at least 2, otherwise you'll get a punishment. However you may skip 1 and you'll still have permission to cum. However skipping 1 and cumming does mean that you have to slap your balls 25 times.

during the car ride I want you think of what your friend would think of all this if he knew for as much time as possible. Also think about how it makes you feel that he might find out.

Also
Read day 7 already and make the thread when you've decided what you're going to do and post the link here.

That's it, good luck and tell me what you're going to do

Quote:
I woke up and had a boner. I guess im quite horny in the morning. I went and got a bra, and did five edges. Then I went to the parking lot down the road, and got naked and edged once, then I got in my panties and bra and edged. I edged once every hour and a half. Most of them were on a bench outside my house, because they had to be public. At night I went in front of my window, in my panties and bra, and did four edges. And went to sleep.
Day 4
I woke up and did 5 edges. Then on the drive I thought for 15 minutes about what my friend would do if he knew I was wearing panties and a bra. It made me feel really good or naughty to be wearing them beside him. I did all the edges, by humping the pillow next to me, while my friend was asleep. Before that I took a very cold shower and edged 8 times. What a long 8 edges.
Day 5
I put a condom in my ass and put ice cubes inside. I inflated the condom, and had it in me all day. It felt very odd, but not bad. I edged ten places in the hotel. I just ran from place to place and edged as fast as I could. I rode a bench, chair, and exercise bike to edge. It was an exciting day.
Day 6
I tried to do 5 edges every hour, but two of the hours I only got 2 edges. I thought the whole time about me in panties and bra, and what he would think. I also did the other part.
Day 7
I did 40 edges, then got on chaturbate, and somehow got banned after 28 minutes, so I need a punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
So Topgear as for your punishment let's see.

Well you failed to do the 2 dares given to you and you made it yourself to easy when writing day 6, this bothers me more than being banned since that's not completely your fold.

so this will be about a day long (mostly because it includes a night).

Since you seem to have trouble properly reporting sometimes we'll start with the following two things you must do.
First elaborate more on day six and tell us how it made you feel to be exposed on chaturbate.
Secondly write a letter for your friend explaining what you did on the trip (maybe even apology) and make sure if you had to send it, you would feel it was complete and the way you would want the letter to be. Than replace all person information with dots or things like "age", "Friends name", "location", etc.

However before you start on this take a condom insert 2 golfballs and 6 icecubes in it (tie the condom up). Now lube it up in toothpaste (or similar) and insert it in your ass. The only thing you may put on is your jockstrap while typing.
Make sure two write at least 300 words on the improvement of your report (you can elaborate on day 5 as well) and at least 400 words on the letter to your friend. If you are short on words you'll receive a punishment which is much worse.
May sure to take note of your starting time and the time you finish.
For every 5 minutes it took you snap each ass cheek and each nipple 7 times with a rubber band.

Now if the condom falls out at any point slap your cock and balls 10 times and reinsert it.

Now for the dares you failed to

Now I want you to film this and upload this somewhere, but I'll add a few extra rules.

You have to make the card house at least 3 stories high and destroy 3 of them without taking a break and make sure you're completely naked while doing this (both when biulding the card house as well as when destroying it.

Now I want you to do some sexercise, do 10 push ups and edge once, do 5 sets of these. Than continue with 20 star jumps and edge once, do 4 sets of these.
Than I want you to find a blindfold if you don't have one use several boxers which you put over your head so you can't see. Go stand in front of a window, make sure you're naked and open the curtains. Now put on the blindfold and start edging, after 5 edges you may take off the blindfold and close the curtains.

Now put on your jockstrap and don't take it off, also make sure the condom is still in your ass. Now when you go to sleep, make sure you sleep only in your jockstrap. When you wake up take off the jockstrap, put your ass in the air (make sure the condom stays in) so your dick is above your face now.
You'll have to do a slight modification of this dare:

Now since you were on chaturbate for half an hour, you'll only need to edge 15 minutes long, but make sure your dick stays right above your face the whole time. Now cum on your face and or your mouth, but don't get up afterwards nor clean up, stay in the same position. You first need to cum 1 more time before you can clean up and get the condom out off your ass.

Make sure to thoroughly report on your punishment as well.

Good luck
Quote:
Day 5
On day five I woke up and I had a nice hard boner, so I got out of bed and started my dares. I filled my condom put ice cubes in it, inserted it into my ass, and inflated it. Once an hour I focused on the feeling. It felt very odd to have something moving around inside of my ass. But it didn’t feel bad, it felt nice. I also thought about if anyone around me noticed my panties or bra. Especially my friend, since I was around him all day. It made me very excited to think that someone could have seen them. I edged three times before I peed. Luckily I only went three times during the day. I edged ten places in the hotel. I just ran from place to place and edged as fast as I could. I rode a bench, chair, and exercise bike to edge. It was an exciting day. The chair felt very well. The bench was not fun because the metal was quite cold. Then I put my cock on the seat of the exercise bike and humped it until I cummed.
Day 6
I tried to do 5 edges every hour, but two of the hours I only got 2 edges. I thought the whole time about me in panties and bra, and what he would think. The edges were very hard to do, especially when we were driving back. I went outside, but I couldn’t run anywhere, so I stood in the middle of the parkinglot with my jockstrap only on for two minutes. I walked around town and flashed my panties to different females. I went to Walmart, and asked the cashier what she thought of my bra, and she said it looked very sexy. I think she was very surprised to see it on me, it was quite funny. I did my striptease in front of the window, but I decided not to cum.
Day 7
It made me feel very wrong to be on chaturbate. I was kind of nervous about it. But at the same time it was very exciting, I jerked off, and got several comments. Someone said he would love to have that in his mouth. Surprisingly that made me feel very good, and I loved to see people talking about how much they liked my cock, because I find it smaller than I would like. Someone asked me about anal, and is responded and said that I enjoyed anal, but didn’t have a dildo. I wish I had one, but im just too nervous to go out and buy one. Being on cam was very exciting, and I really enjoyed it.
Dear ……
When we were in …… ……… I was wearing panties and a bra every second. I wondered the whole time if you noticed anything different. I was also edging just 8 feet away from you, while you were sleeping. I just kept looking at you, and wondering if you noticed anything odd about me. I was wondering what you would do if you knew. I wondered if you would blackmail me, or just let it slide. Would you tell anyone? I was kind of secretly hoping that you would notice, and blackmail me. I wondered how you would do it. Would I be your slave, or your sex slave. I wondered how you would treat me, would you treat me good, or would you treat me bad like the naughty boy I am. Would you make me suck your cock every day? Or would you suck mine. Would you fuck me every night like the slut I am, or would you make me beg for it? I kept thinking all about this. Hoping that by some chance you could do all this to me. I kept thinking about you cumming in my ass, or shooting your load in my mouth, and me swallowing without any hesitation. Or you being a jerk and shooting that hot load all over my face, and send me to the store to buy something for you, maybe you would make it something embarrassing. Like buying a dildo, or cucumber, or a complete women’s outfit. But I wanted to apologize for thinking all these things about you and I. Even some part of me wishes that this will happen. Im sorry I didn’t tell you what while I was doing with you right beside me. Like I said I was wearing panties and a bra right beside you. And as far as I know, you had no idea at all. IT isn’t right that I didn’t tell you what was going on. You are my best friend and you deserve to know. You should know that I am not gay, I just have all these different fantasies about what it would like to experience these events. I wonder a lot how women feel when they are fucked, and when the get covered, or filled with cum. I wish I could experience how they feel, just once. Sometimes I really wish that I was born a women, and I just wanted to let you know.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:07 PM   #20
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Bumping this in the hope of getting some nice new reports
Old 11-27-2015, 11:07 PM   #21
The Slutty Princess

Thank you for the weekly dare! I had fun! Below is my report!

Night Before:
I had orgasmed the other night, so my number was 11. I removed my jeans, panties, bra, and shirt and lay on my soft bed, fingering my moist pussy with one hand as the other hand rubbed my clit in a circular motion. As I got close to a climax, I pulled away, and edged. With my hand full of sticky, clear juices, I began slapping each ass cheek with my hand. I did this as hard as I could, 22 swats to each cheek. By the end, each cheek was red. It was now time for 11 straight edges. Horny, I grabbed my hitachi wand from beneath my bed. I turned the dial to the low setting and lay back down on my bed, closing my eyes as the vibrations did it’s magic. With every edge, I waited about a minute between each, pinching my nipples hard each time as they become hard and sore. The edges were hard, having to take a longer break each time so my pussy would relax. By the 11th edge, I had an enormous orgasm built up inside me that was begging to be released. My bed sheets were soaked in my juices along with my wand, my thighs, and of course my vagina. I turned off the wand and set it on the floor. I sucked on my index and middle finger for a few seconds before working them into my tight ass. Once inside, I began to thrust them in and out at a steady pace. I loved anal as it provided a stimulation of pleasure that differed from the stimulation of pleasure from my vagaina. Though it took longer for me to edge by just fingering, after about five minutes, I reached my twelfth edge in nearly an hour. My pussy was exhausted and sore from the continually edging without a climax. Naked, tired, and wet, I went to bed.

Day 1:
I went to sleep with a dripping wet pussy but awoke with a dry one. To “wake it up”, I gave it 5 mild swats with my bare hand and waited a few seconds before giving it two more sets of five. After 15 swats, she was nice and moist. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I took my index finger and began waking up my moist pussy some more, rubbing my labia for a minute on each side, counting aloud in my head. With my small pinky, I began rubbing my tiny clit in a circular motion, counting to 100 in my head before stopping. Forming a “V”, I began simultaneously rubbing both labia as my pussy began to grow wetter. I counted to 120 before starting on the next task. With my index finger, I gently moved it around the sensitive skin around my clit, counting to 150 seconds before stopping. My pussy was dripping wet and my mind was screaming for an orgasm. Horny as ever, I rubbed my entire wet pussy with the palm of hand until I edged. With my hand covered in my discharge, I rested it on the bed and propped my legs up. With my dry hand, I began rubbing the outside of my anus. I rubbed my anus with one finger for thirty seconds before adding my middle finger and began fingering my tight little ass, counting to sixty as I slowly moved my fingers in and out. I wetted my thumb with my tongue and placed it on my sensitive clit. I pressed down for three seconds before relieving the pressure for three seconds and then added pressure for three more seconds. I continued in this pattern until I reached 150 seconds. I was now fully awake, soaking wet as my mind screamed for an orgasm. I protruded my fingers inside me and slowly began to fuck my tight little cunt to yet another edge. It took all my willpower to edge rather than having a violent orgasm. After the edge, I made each nipple sore and hard again, pinching each one hard, 20 times. With my nipples sore, I went back to my pussy and fingered myself to yet another edge, adding to the emotional pain of my pussy. She wanted an orgasm so bad. Horny as ever, I dressed and went to the garage to search for some rope. I found an old dog leash that was more of a rope than a leash. I returned to my room and used the internet and followed the steps on the internet, tying a knot in the rope and then tying it into a crotch rope as the knot that I had tied pressed against my clit. I slipped my hand underneath the knot and rubbed my cit to yet another edge as my pussy grew sore. I slapped my labia 7 times each until they were red. I then pulled my skirt over the crotch rope and continued on with my day. I had no school, so I had all the day off in which I mostly spent it uselessly. Each hour, I went to the bathroom where I went to the bathroom if I had to and then edged by slipping my hand under the crotch rope and then proceeding to swat each labia 12 times. It really was enjoyable to look forward to going to the bathroom but the edging and swatting was more of a punishment but I loved the feeling of my sore cunt and the fact that I was practically being controlled. After dinner, I chose the first option since I didn’t mind cold showers. I usually took cold showers after basketball games or practices. I disliked the ice cubes in my ass as they were freezing cold and very uncomfortable but nevertheless I hopped in the shower, keeping the nozzle on the coldest setting throughout the ten minutes. I shivered the entire time and it certainly was a miserable shower. After the shower, the ice cubes were still melting in my numb ass and I went down stairs and grabbed another ice cube. I returned to my room, stripped, and rubbed my clit with the cold ice cube as it melted in my hand. Before it melted, I managed to reach an edge. I went to bed with a soaking wet pussy, a numb clit, and a numb ass.

Day 2:
Upon waking up the next day, my pussy was a little moist from being so horny but nevertheless, I swatted it five times until it grew wetter. I slipped on a pair of green and blue panties and put the crotch rope over it. I slipped my hand between the cotton fabric and the rope and rubbed my horny clit to an edge. Next, I gave myself a thirty second frontal wedgie and edged while pulling up on my panties. I rested for a few minutes before edging to a 45 second wedgie and resting again for a few minutes. I finished with a minute wedgie and edged. I waited a few more minutes before giving myself a 90 second frontal wedgie while simultaneously rubbing myself to an edge. My panties were already soaked in my sex and it was only morning. I decided to not wear panties as I stripped them off and put them back in my drawer. I slid on a pair of relaxed straight jeans, struggling to get them over the rope. I wore a smaller white shirt and kept my jeans down a bit so the rope was visible from my front side and the back side. Dressed, it was time for some public transportation. I live in a small town so we do not have an buses, instead, I drove to the city over and got on a bus there. At first, I was the only person on the bus. I planned that I would ride the bus all the way around town until I would return to the bus stop where I had began. There was only three people on the bsu when I got on, including me. I took a seat in the middle, in between the other two people. As the bus began its route, I began my edge. I had to press hard down on the rope through my jeans. It was an irritating masturbation. Instead of using my soft hands, I had to press the rough rope against my clit and rub it for a few minutes. The thought of doing this in public turned me on and helped me edge faster. I continued doing this with every stop as people filled the bus and left the bus. The bus driver had a specific bus route that consisted of only three blocks but by the time I had reached my starting point, I had edged at total of 11 times. As we approached my final destination, it was time for me to cum. It wasn’t hard to. I was horny and I had already built a large ogasm inside me. I kept my orgasm as quiet as I could, biting on my lip but still letting out a small moan which caused me humiliation. I kept my head down, my face was red as I walked out of the bus. My jeans were soaking wet and pussy was sore from the irritation of the rope. I had parked in a McDonald’s parking lot so I decided to use their bathrooms. I entered the McDonald's and went inside the girl’s bathroom, taking the first stall. Through my jeans, pressing on the rope, it took me about 10 long minutes to edge five times. My pussy was sore and tired but nevertheless, I pulled my jeans down to my ankles. It felt much better as I slipped hand between the rope and rubbed my clit with my middle finger as my other finger fingered my wet pussy until I reached four more edges in nearly 15 minutes. I was tired but horny. Wet and horny, I returned to my car and drove home. Once home, I searched the fridge for something to stick up my ass. I worked 4 baby carrots into my ass before going to the bathroom and edging four more times. After three hours of having the carrots inside my ass, I removed the after dinner. Again, I opted for the cold shower and ice cubes since I didn’t think last night’s was too bad. I crammed 8 ice cubes inside me before hopping in the shower where I shivered and froze for 15 minutes. Afterwards, I fetched another ice cube and rubbed my clit with just the melting ice cube until I edged twice. Cold, tired, and horny, I fell asleep.

Day 3:
Upon waking up, my pussy was a little moist but again, I have it 10 hard swats until it was wet. Wet, I began my morning with the edges, My pussy was still sore from all the edges the other day but nevertheless, I started the timer on my phone for ten minutes and began masturbating with the hitachi wand. Though challenging, I barely managed to get to 5 edges I the 10 minutes but succeeded with barely any time left. I dressed in yoga pants with a purple top and a black sweater, skipping the bra and panties today. Not wanting to drive far, I grabbed the crotch rope and set it in my passenger seat and drove to the parking lot outside of the park. There were a few cars but nobody near them. I wasn’t nervous as I stripped off my pants and top, naked on the cold leather seats. Naked and horny, I rubbed myself to an edge with the crotch rope on. I redressed, sliding the yoga pants over the crotch rope and putting the shirt over my bare breasts. I was a little confused by the next task but I figured you meant every 1-5 hours of my day, I had to edge once in public. It was about lunch time do I decided to go to a Subway that was in our small town. I ordered a sub and sat down, there was a family of 4 across from me but other than the two workers, we were the only ones inside the restaurant. I reached my hand down my pants and rubbed my clit until an edge. As I rubbed my wet cunt, I kept glancing around, making sure no one was looking. I was lucky as I don’t think anyone had saw. Afterwards, I edged once more in my front lawn. To make it more daring, I did this with no pants on. I sat on my front porch steps and rubbed my tight little pussy to an edge. Only one car passed. I couldn’t see if he had saw me through his tinted windows. After dinner time, it was time for my decision. Today, I chose to edge in front of my window. I went up in my room and turned on the lights. It was 7 o’clock so people were still out and about. I opened up my blinds that faced the street. For nearly ten minutes, I rubbed and fingered my naked self in front of the window as cars passed. With each car, I grew hornier. I loved the feeling I got from someone possibly seeing me. After 4 edges, I was done. I had made no mistakes, so I slept with my crotch rope off, going to bed with a sore and horny cunt.

Day 4:
Upon waking up with a dry pussy, I spanked it 20 times to “wake it up” and get it wet. I slid on my crotch rope along with a pair of jeans, letting the crotch rope be exposed a bit. Again, I wore no bra or panties. It was still Thanksgiving break so had time to do whatever I wanted today. I began the day with 5 edges, 1 using the edge of my bed post. I continued doing this every hour. I’d edge a total of five times, no matter how exhausted my pussy was, each time I did one edge by rubbing my wet pussy against an object. By noon, my pussy was sore and exhausted from all the edges and I was relieved that I was granted an orgasm, even if it had to be in a public place. I was hungry for lunch so I decided I would orgasm in a restaurant for my public place. I didn’t want to spend too much money so I chose Panera Bread. Being noon, the place was quite busy. I ordered a Turkey BLT and took it to my table. There was probably an upwards of 20 or 25 people in there. I sat in a booth, all alone, and ate my sandwich quietly. When I was done, it was time for an orgasm. Following the new rule, I first stuck my hand down my pants, sliding my hand under the crotch rope after making sure no one was looking at me. I angled my body towards the window so people couldn’t tell what I was doing though if they looked my way, they would have a pretty good idea. I loved the feeling of masturbating in front of people though my nerves were high and my stomach was tight. The atmosphere caused me to edge fast after only rubbing my clit for a few seconds. After an edge, it was time for an orgasm that my pussy so desired. I stuck a finger inside the dripping wet pussy and fingered it as my thumb circled my clit. I worked slowly, glancing around the restaurant to make sure no one was directly looking at me. I saw a young couple look and I looked away, red in humiliation but continued to masturbate slowly. My other hand formed a fist as I kept biting my lip, approaching a climax. I let out a quiet, but audible moan as I climaxed, followed by a long sigh. I quickly withdrew my hand from my pants. I now had the attention of a few other people. It was humiliating. I grabbed my tray and set it by the trash bins before booking it back to my car where I edged 3 more times with my hand before edging once more by rubbing against my steering wheel to complete that 5 edges for that hour. I continually followed this pattern, every hour completing 4 edges by either fingering myself or rubbing myself and one more edge using no hands and grinding against an object. I followed this pattern until after dinner. It was time to make a decision. I opted for a warm shower and edging in front of my window. Before my shower, I turned on my bedroom light and opened the blinds to the window that faced the road. I stripped naked, leaving on the crotch rope. Once ready, I stood infront of the window and slide my hand underneath the crotch rope and began rubbing my clit with my thumb as my other fingers thrusted in and out of my warm, wet, sore pussy. It took nearly 15 minutes to reach 6 long, but good edges. By the end, my cunt was exhausted. All it wanted was to orgasm multiple times but ti would not get its wish. I took a warm shower and then fell asleep.

Day 5:
When I awoke today, I spanked my pussy with my bare hand a total of 25 times before it was wet. I had a small balloon for water balloon fights but that was all I had. I filled the balloon with 5 ice cubes, all that it could fit. I than slowly worked it inside my ass. Once inside, I took a ball pump for a basketball and pumped it up a little bit so the ice cubes could move freely. It was a struggle to tie the balloon but with the help of my mirror, I managed to get it. My ass felt “full” and I knew I would have to be careful today so the balloon would not pop. Luckily, we still had off on Thanksgiving break. The balloon felt awful weird and uncomfortable inside me as it numbed my entire ass as time went on. I went carefull throughout the day, watching my movements to ensure I would not pop the balloon. I had accumulated 15 edges today. 12 from going to the bathroom, the other three from riding or grinding my pussy against objects in public. My first public edge came in the trip to the park I made. There were a few people jogging on the trail that surrounded the park but other than that, it was somewhat dull. I edged by grinding and riding my pussy against the edge of a metal bench. One jogger had seen me but continued on his jog. It made me a little humiliated but nevertheless, I continued grinding against the cold metal until I edged. My next edge came in the stall in the public bathrooms at the park. It was only a one stall bathroom, a unisex bathroom. I felt devious and horny so I kept the door unlocked upon entering. For this edge, I carefully rode the plastic plunger handle going slow to be careful of the balloon inside me. After I finished that edge, I decided to make my next edge on main street. Main street, in our small town, didn’t hold many businesses like most main streets but it had the post office, library, and school and certainly got the most traffic. To complete my final public edge, I grinded my bare pusshy against the bark of a tree in front of the post office. Again I was lucky as I don’t think anyone had saw me. Horny and feeling naughty, I returned to my car and drove home. After dinner, I made my decision again. I made my decision fairly easily. There was no way I would shiver in cold water for 40 minutes nor will my parents be happy if I took a 40 minute shower. I stripped naked, keeping only my irritating crotch rope on and went in front of the open bedroom window that faced the road. From there, I watched as I rubbed and fingered my wet little cunt as cars passed. It took me nearly 25 minutes since my cunt was so sore and begging for an orgasm but I managed to get to 7 edges before going to bed.

Day 6:
It was Thanksgiving morning and there was no better way to give thanks that masturbating early in the morning. Again, I woke up with a dry pussy but after 5 swats, it grew moist. For the first half hour of my morning, I lay in bed with my hitachi wand, grinding it against my wet cunt as I edged. Between each edge, I waited about three minutes. Though disappointing to not get an orgasm, I actually quite enjoyed the slow edging. With a horny, wet pussy, I went downstairs and eat breakfast with my sister before returning back to my room in which I assumed the same position on the bed. Back laying flat on the bed, eyes closed, and legs spread as I let my hitachi wand do its magic for another ten edges after nearly another half hour. I was absolutely exhausted and it took me a ton of willpower to hold back from giving up and giving my pussy what it wanted, a violent orgasm. With the pre-Thanksgiving set-up and the post-Thanksgiving clean-up, my day was consumed with activity. I really wanted to cum but I could only find time to make sure at least 5 people saw my crotch rope. This was humiliating. I didn’t expose my crotch rope to strangers, instead I took a large step and made sure a few family members say it, mostly cousins but I did bend down in front of my aunt to make sure she would see it as well. I could not even find time for any of the other tasks. I wanted to masturbate in front of the window but I couldn’t since by the time my family left, it was dark outside. Disappointed, I went to bed with a horny pussy.

Day 7:
First of all, I refuse to do the second part of the dare due to the fact that it crosses my limits. I was really tempted to do it but I figured if I did it once, I would get the same old dares over and over, asking me to go on cam for everyone or send pictures. Anyway, upon waking up, I woke my pussy up with 10 swats before it was wet. I then slid on my crotch rope. I started the last day of the dare as same as day 6. Beginning my morning with ten edges with the hitachi wand before eating breakfast. After breakfast, I returned to my room and completed ten more. My pussy was exhausted so I give it a break until dinner. Before dinner, I edged ten more times and then after dinner, I proceeded to complete ten more edges while showering in a warm shower. Horny as all Hell, I went to bed disappointed I had failed at my last two orgasm attempts. I certainly will orgasm upon waking up tomorrow since the dare is over!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 05:14 AM   #22
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I love you

Seriously thank you for the amazing report it is much appreciated.

I can completely understand day 7 and your feelings about chaturbate, for us guys it's easier we won't get constantly harassed once we do it

Just so you know if I know people write good reports then they can always ask me for adaptions like for day 7. In this case you could have tried to finish the dares from day 6.
(I did for Topgear as well since he also wrote really nice reports)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, edging, guidance, hot, public