Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How many Accident Points can I earn before I have to go through Potty Training again
300 13 18.84%
250 0 0%
200 7 10.14%
175 5 7.25%
150 4 5.80%
125 40 57.97%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2023, 10:22 AM   #16
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjks View Post
so how would you convince us
Well, I already listed some ways in an above post. If you have more ideas you can pm me them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I see that 125 is the most popular option.... but it's the wrong option.

Here are some benefits to voting for 300 points:

1.You may give me tasks to complete before the poll closes. If I don't complete them by the time the poll ends, my limit is lowered 5 points per unfinished task.

2. You can give me spankings to do, with required proof.

3. You can give me corner time, up to 20 min.

4. You can make me go out for up to 10 min in training panties and a short skirt.

5. You can ask me for up to 5 pm dares

6. If you suguest a benefit it could also be added to the list

So please, for your sake and mine, vote for 300 accident points
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 03:55 PM   #17
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I think you need some writing practice.

Hand write a 5 senrence paragraph about how people should vote and why. It should have age appropriate structure, gramnar, and vocabulary (think grade school writing assignment); as well as impeccable handwriting.

If you can, upload a picture of your work. Otherwise, tupe a copy as well.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 06:39 AM   #18
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post

Hand write a 5 senrence paragraph about how people should vote and why. It should have age appropriate structure, gramnar, and vocabulary (think grade school writing assignment); as well as impeccable handwriting.

I will do that as soon as possible!

Please make sure to get your votes in, you don't have long to choose. Make sure to note that if you choose 300, you may asign me tasks that if I don't finish by the time the poll ends, takes points off the final number!
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 01-07-2023, 05:56 PM   #19
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Due to unforseen circumstances I can't do this hand written, but instead I can type it here. If you wish to punish me for this you may. I interperated this as in "Write a paragraph as you would if you were a young child." So I tried my best.

You should vote for three hundred accident points. It keeps me out of diapers longer, I can practice with the big girl potty more, and I can keep my big girl panties. A smaller number is really mean and might be hard to not reach. I don't wanna go through potty training again, and you don't wanna have to add to a thread that decides what that looks like. Vote for 300 accident points because to not to is mean and takes up more time for you.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 01-07-2023, 10:43 PM   #20
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Good girl. One last task for you to complete before the poll closes in five minutes. Reply to this post. I'm sure a big girl would be awake watching for last minute twists.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-07-2023, 10:48 PM   #21
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Good girl. One last task for you to complete before the poll closes in five minutes. Reply to this post. I'm sure a big girl would be awake watching for last minute twists.
Caught with only a minute to spare!
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 01-07-2023, 10:49 PM   #22
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
Caught with only a minute to spare!
Grrr.

It's past your bedtime young lady.

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-07-2023, 10:56 PM   #23
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you to everyone who voted in my poll, and even more thanks to those who posted in it and gave me tasks to complete!

Sadly, with 40 votes 125 Accident points won, so I will have to be extra sure not to have any accidents for the next 6 months.

I wish it was 300 points that won, as only mean people who wish me to go through potty training again would vote for 125.

Thankfully I completed all of my given tasks on time, so I don't have to lower the limit this early on.
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, ddlg, diaper, potty training, potty untraining