Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #271
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XCV)

Once they arrived back at campus, Spencer breathed a sigh of relief as his clothes were handed back, hiding as best he could from passersby as he hurriedly redressed in the backseat of the car.

"Well, that seems somewhat anticlimactic," murmured James as he watched Levi walking side by side with Spencer, now fully clad, as they returned to their residence hall.

"Give Logan his clothes back too, Julia," said Ben, "Levi and I talked a little in the car. We don't see what good it will do to keep seeking more and more revenge."

"What?!" questioned Layla, "What about everything else we were planning - making them suck cock and wet their pants and getting some humiliating pics so we can blackmail them and really teach them a lesson?"

"You can say, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth,' all you like," Ben explained, "But that philosophy just ends up with everyone blind and in need of dentures. We don't have to do all that other stuff just to get some sort of payback. If they haven't learned their lesson by now, I doubt they'll ever learn it no matter what we do."

The others seemed disappointed, but in the end, Ben's stance prevailed. Like Spencer, Logan was given his clothes back and allowed to leave freely. Of course, the embarrassment they experienced at the movie theater would not be forgotten, but they were now off the hook.

Later that evening, once the two were back in their dorm room, Ben further clarifed his thought process to Evan, "I know we had this elaborate scheme planned to punish them, but it just didn't feel right. We would have just been sinking to their level. Besides, Levi and Spencer are roommates, and they're finally kind of getting along again. You, James, and Logan have been friends all through school. I didn't think it was right to risk completely ruining relationships and friendships between people that are still going to be spending time with each other in the future. Revenge just didn't seem worth it."

"Yeah, I understand. You don't have to justify the decision to me," said Evan, "Had it been my choice, I probably would have wanted to do more and really show Logan that messing with you is messing with me, but I think you did the right thing. I guess that makes you the better man than me."
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #272
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XCVI)

Time passed, as it always seems to do, and soon the school year was at its end. For Ben, this meant that a couple glorious months of summer vacation awaited him. Normally, this would be good news. However, for Evan, the end of his senior year meant graduation. Their last night in the dorm together was bittersweet to say the least. Evan tenderly kissed Ben's forehead as they lay in bed . Ben ran his hand gently over Evan's bare, toned chest, pausing briefly to playfully squeeze Evan's left nipple. They were both all too aware that tonight was the last they would be able to share like this for awhile. Luckily, Evan had been invited on a job interview a few weeks ago and was subsequently offered the position. Evan felt fortunate to have to opportunity to begin a good career now that he was done with school. Unfortunately, the job was in a city a few hours away. So, after tomorrow's graduation celebrations, Evan would be packing up his things and moving away. Ben, on the other hand, still had two more years of college left, which meant the two of them would be living in separate locations for the foreseeable future. Neither of them had any intention of breaking off their relationship, but how would they be able transition to the long distance when they were accustomed to spending every day together? Evan held his boyfriend in a tight embrace, determined that an accomplishment like graduation and a new job would never keep them apart. The distance would only make them stronger, right? As Evan dozed off, Ben rubbed his fingers through his roommate's hair. Evan looked so cute and innocent as he slept. Ben loved listening to his breath and watching his chest rise and fall. He realized that it was the little moments like this that he would miss the most.

The next morning, the two boys showered together as they did from time to time. Yet, this time they did something different, something special, something they had never done before. As Ben stood under the showerhead, rinsing shampoo from his hair, Evan grabbed his lover's waist from behind, pulling him close.

Evan kissed Ben's neck sensually before whispering in his ear, "I hope you don't mind me taking a little graduation gift."

"Oh, Evan," moaned Ben, who could feel his boyfriend's hard cock grinding against his body.

It was a risky thing to do, making love here. The shower stall was curtained of course, but that wouldn't stop anyone from the hall who happened to walk into the bathroom from hearing the noise they were making. Nonetheless, neither of them cared who caught them right now. This moment was theirs. For now, they were the only people in the world. Ben gasped as Evan penetrated him, as Evan filled him, as their bodies became one. Their love was pure, primitive, and passionate. It was the best sex they had ever had.

And then it was over, and the rest was a blur. They got ready to head to the graduation ceremony, Evan put on his cap and gown, and Ben watched with pride as his boyfriend received his diploma. And then it was time for them to pack up all their belongings. And then it was time for them to exchange goodbyes, to assure one another they would talk every day, and to tell each other, "I love you." Watching Evan drive away was the hardest part. As the car faded from sight, Ben's eyes grew watery, and a lone tear trickled down his cheek.

Last edited by collegeboy; 06-20-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #273
Mr. Fun 21

Awh. So sad! It was a good ending though!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #274
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fun 21 View Post
It was a good ending though!
Thanks, but it's actually not quite the ending yet. There will still be a few more parts.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:40 PM   #275
Abmp

Thank you soo much for this story.
It has been ages since I got on GD and haven't read your story for a while. Sor I reread it all today and all the bits that I missed, and I cried. This is a very powerful story and I really hope that there are people like that, that happy, in the world and I hope that maybe I can be one of them. Thank you.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:39 AM   #276
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XCVII)

Evan's new job was going reasonably well. He liked his coworkers, and he loved his paycheck, but he hated not having Ben around. Of course, since it was summertime, Ben had already been able to come and spend a couple weeks with Evan and was planning to visit a couple more times before the start of the next school year. Yet, once Ben was back in school, they would see each other in person even less often. When Ben wasn't around, Evan felt so alone, despite the fact that the two of them still talked to one another at least once a day, if not more. On most nights, they spent an hour or two video chatting online together before going to bed.

On one such night, after they had been talking for a little while, Ben posed a question, "So, there's something I was going to ask you about. Levi was talking about finding a new roommate for next year, and obviously you're out of school now. So, we were talking about maybe getting an apartment together somewhere near campus, but would that like be too weird or anything?"

An image flashed through Evan's mind of Ben and Levi together in bed, arms wrapped around each other and clothes scattered on the floor. Would living with Levi tempt Ben away from Evan? The thought was quickly dismissed from Evan's mind. Sure, Ben and Levi together had been together in the past, but that was only while Evan had so foolishly broken things off with Ben. That was history, and Levi was a nice guy. Evan had no doubt that Ben was a better man than he was. Ben would never even consider cheating.

"I thought it'd be nice to share a place with someone I know, and Levi's got a boyfriend of his own now anyway," continued Ben, "I promise nothing will happen between us, but if you think it's awkward, we'll forget about it."

Evan stared into the images of Ben's eyes of his computer screen, "Ben, I trust you. I'm not going to stop you from rooming with a good friend."

"You're sure?"

"Of course," Evan assured him, "It's getting late though, and I've got to wake up for work in the morning, so I think I'm going to have to call it bedtime."

"Good night," Ben waved, "I love you."

Evan smiled, "I love you too."
Old 07-09-2012, 06:22 AM   #277
Abmp

Thanks for the update, but now you've made me worried about the rest of the story. And what Ben might do, or if he'll mess up.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:59 PM   #278
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XCVIII)

It was Friday afternoon, and Ben glanced at the clock in his car as he drove into the apartment parking lot. It was 1:35, and much to his delight, his last class of the day had been cancelled, so his weekend was off to an early start. Smiling to himself, Ben parked and grabbed his backpack before climbing out of the car. By 1:37, he was standing in front of the apartment door, key in hand as he turned the knob.

"Ben!" exclaimed a startled Levi as Ben pushed the door open.

Levi was lying across the couch with another guy, presumably his boyfriend, straddled on top of him. They hurriedly grabbed whatever pillows or clothes were within arm's reach, attempting to conceal their bare bodies as best they could.

"Sorry," Ben mumbled quietly as he turned and walked back outside, feeling just as embarrassed as they were to have stumbled in on something he never intended to see.

A few moments later, Levi, clothed once more but still blushing, opened the door again to let Ben inside, "Sorry about that, Ben. We thought you'd still be in class. You surprised us."

"Surprised me too," Ben answered awkwardly.

"I don't know what to say," said Levi, glancing at the couch where his boyfriend looked a little disheveled and embarrassed.

There was a brief, yet uncomfortable, gap before Ben broke the silence, "So, I guess this is-"

"Yes, this is my boyfriend Zach," Levi interrupted, eager to use the introduction as a means to redirect the conversation, "Zach, this is my roommate and good friend Ben."

Zach stood up to shake Ben's hand, "Nice to meet you."

"You too," Ben replied, "You're staying for the weekend, right? My boyfriend just finished school, and we're doing the long-distance thing now too, so I know what it's like never feeling as if you get to see each other enough."

"Yeah," Zach agreed, "Levi and I met through mutual friends, I guess. One of the guys in my dorm has a girlfriend that goes to school here."

"Anyway," said Ben, "I know how it is. I can head out for a bit so you guys get some alone time."

"Don't worry about it," Levi answered, "I think that mood's been lost now anyway."

"I'm probably going to be around a lot on weekends anyway, so we might as well get to know each other," Zach added.

Ben looked from Zach to Levi, "All right then, but if you ever want the place to yourself just let me know. No need to try to hide and do stuff while you think I'm gone. Trust me. I understand."
Old 07-12-2012, 05:37 AM   #279
Abmp

Nice update! Please keep going!
Old 07-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #280
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

haha the sex talk between roommates

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #281
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XCIX)

One Saturday evening, when Evan had come to visit for the weekend, he and Ben were lying in bed together, cuddled side by side after a hot and lengthy make-out session.

"That was fun," Ben smiled, "One of the things I miss about you being away."

"I know, and being away and all, I've been thinking, and I think," Evan's voice faltered slightly, his tone suddenly sounding more serious, "I think I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

"To stop keeping us a secret," Evan continued, "I mean, we've got friends from school that know about us, but what about back home? I've had a boyfriend this long, and my family still thinks I'm only into girls. I'm ready to stop being afraid."

Ben's hand squeezed Evan's shoulder, "You're sure? You know I'm here to support you either way."

Evan answered with confidence now, as Ben's eyes looked deeply into his, "Yes, I'm sure. The guy I want to spend the rest of my life with is not a guy I should be hiding from the world."

A wave of affection filled Ben's deepest inner core, "And that's what you want? To spend our lives together?"

"Of course. You'll be done with school in a couple of years, and then we'll be through with this long-distance stuff and really be together, and I want our friends, and our family, and everyone to know that you are mine."

Evan's words filled Ben with joy, but he had to ask one more time just to be sure of it, "And you think your family will be all right with it?"

"I think they'll be surprised, but yeah, I think so," replied Evan, "Either way, they'll have to be. I can't ever see me loving anyone else."

Even if he had needed to, Evan was unable to say another word because at that very instant Ben's hand had clasped Evan's head, holding their lips together in a kiss so enthusiastic and passionate that any attempt to speak would have been reduced to the most unintelligible of mumbles.

After what was quite a long kiss indeed, Ben broke away and stared at Evan as he stated simply and sincerely, "You truly are the only one for me."

Both boys meant every word that had just been spoken, and they each knew that from this moment on, they would spend their lives forever together and never apart.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:24 PM   #282
Mr. Fun 21

So so cute and passionate. And inimate. Fantastic job!!!
Old 07-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #283
Abmp

That is so nice! But please tell me that isn't the end...it sounds like its starting to conclude!
Old 07-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #284
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abmp View Post
Thank you soo much for this story... I reread it all today and all the bits that I missed, and I cried. This is a very powerful story and I really hope that there are people like that, that happy, in the world and I hope that maybe I can be one of them.
Thanks! It's comments from readers like this that make me happy I chose to share this story online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abmp View Post
That is so nice! But please tell me that isn't the end...it sounds like its starting to conclude!
The next update will be the 100th part, which I decided from the beginning seemed like a nice number to target. So, yes, the story is indeed reaching its close.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 AM   #285
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (C)

Ben and Evan would endure two years of long-distance romance until they could, at last, be together again once more. The lease for their new apartment had just been signed, and things were finally falling into place for the two of them. Evan had just received a promotion, resulting in his relocation to another of the company's offices which was conveniently closer by, while Ben, freshly graduated, was about to begin his own career. Both of their families were now aware of and had accepted their relationship. Ben's parents had acted as if they had been expecting it, wondering why it had taken the boys so long to make their announcement. On the other hand, Evan's parents had seemed a bit more taken aback by the news, but were nonetheless quick to welcome Ben as if he were another son. All in all, they had nothing to complain about. Everything was going their way, and life just kept getting better and better. Their college days were done, but the next chapter of their lives together was only just beginning.

Ben surveyed the cardboard boxes that lined the walls of their new living room. There was plenty left to be unpacked and organized, but it need not been done tonight. He made his way down the hall into the bedroom, where Evan was tossing a pillow onto the bed he had just finished making up. They would sleep well tonight.

"Ready for our first night in our new bedroom?" asked Evan, looking up as Ben walked in.

"Almost," said Ben, "Think I might hit the shower real quick first. All this moving has gotten me a little sweaty."

"That's a great idea," winked Evan, with a sparkle in his eye that did not go unnoticed by Ben, who gave a knowing nod as they followed one another into the bathroom.

Eagerly, Ben tugged on Evan's shirt while Evan unzipped Ben's pants. Soon enough, nothing was left on the bathroom floor except a disorderly pile of clothes, hastily tossed aside in a moment of passion. Their bodies danced as one under the water of the shower. Fingers moved across bare skin: touching, feeling, rubbing, squeezing. The water was hot, but hotter still were the desires which stirred within their hearts, minds, and groins. Lips met lips, and tongue swept against tongue: softly nibbling, lightly kissing, playfully licking. After briefly lathering and washing each another, they rinsed off the soap suds and turned off the water, anxious and impatient to proceed from the bathroom to the bedroom, not even stopping to grab towels or dry off. Evan gave Ben a gentle shove, and they tumbled together onto the bed, laughing happily as their naked bodies tangled together.

Ben and Evan had often lay beside one another in bed like this; however, each time was still somehow special and better than the last. It was something neither of them would ever tire of. Ben looked lovingly into Evan's adorable eyes. They had grown so much together over the past few years. Those eyes said it all; no words were needed. Evan gave Ben a quick, affectionate kiss. Everything felt so good, so right, and so perfect. They embraced each other fondly, loving every moment, sharing a tight and meaningful hug, both glad to now call the other not simply a roommate, not simply a boyfriend, not simply a lover, but - so much more than all of that - a lifelong companion.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan