Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2021, 09:39 AM   #271
XSJess_1

update:

finished page 11-13... wow the were more intense

Cant barely sit anymore and my ass is quite sore from all the fucking too. but it keeps my mind off my burning mouth from all this hot sauce..

I leaked some piss again during fucking but I managed to hold the most of it.. remain plugged and holding for some more minutes..

slowly I can't take it anymore... just too much to do it the right way.. will take another break and see if I can continue (don't want to do it for the sake of it but rather to punish myself so want to keep up with the speed of the anal fucking and the spanks should still be hard

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Anal, Messy, Pain, Humiliation, Pee "holding"

Soft Limits: private public, pet play, hard pain, wedgies,

Hard Limits: pee "drinking", diaper, poo, public, pictures

list of toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78168
XSJess_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to XSJess_1 for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 09:42 AM   #272
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSJess_1 View Post
update:

finished page 11-13... wow the were more intense

Cant barely sit anymore and my ass is quite sore from all the fucking too. but it keeps my mind off my burning mouth from all this hot sauce..

I leaked some piss again during fucking but I managed to hold the most of it.. remain plugged and holding for some more minutes..

slowly I can't take it anymore... just too much to do it the right way.. will take another break and see if I can continue (don't want to do it for the sake of it but rather to punish myself so want to keep up with the speed of the anal fucking and the spanks should still be hard
At the end of the day it needs to stay fun so take a break and see how you feel. You are doing great on how far you have come already!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 09:52 AM   #273
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Only you can know if your body can take it or not. We had fun adding to your punishment and you should complete it for sure, sooner or later but there is a big difference in hurting and punishing.

If it ever crosses that line, you have every right to take a break or even to fully stop the thing. It has to be really intense and you did a wonderful job at keeping up and challenging yourself on this one

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:46 PM   #274
XSJess_1

update:

I managed to finish till page 14 but had to give up afterwards. Either I am just not sporty enough but I was not able to continue at all... My friend is happy that you were able to get me to my limit but at the same moment sad that I was not able to be a good slut for you and please you by finishing all the dares.

She thought it should be your decision how we proceed. any ideas or suggestions? (new thread/ continue of this thread/ separate punishments etc.)

Old 02-15-2021, 12:54 PM   #275
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
update:
She thought it should be your decision how we proceed. any ideas or suggestions? (new thread/ continue of this thread/ separate punishments etc.)
I'll vote Continue this thread. Maybe every other weekend open it up, it only ends when you finish the last post by that Sunday evening. As I'm curious what post 300 brings!!
Old 02-15-2021, 02:45 PM   #276
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Well done for getting to page 14
You must be sore and exhausted, so it's only.fait you take a break and pick this up a little later on.

As for punishment for not finishing in one go a new thread would be alot for a second time around. You were literally so close to finishing. 2 pages left.

So an idea have your friend make a list of punishments, for every post you were unable to complete that person gets to pick a punishment.

These will be done with your ingredients list of items and all resolved this coming weekend. Such you get a second closing session with a bit more sting befitting a punishment.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 02:46 PM   #277
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
update:

I managed to finish till page 14 but had to give up afterwards. Either I am just not sporty enough but I was not able to continue at all... My friend is happy that you were able to get me to my limit but at the same moment sad that I was not able to be a good slut for you and please you by finishing all the dares.

You did a huge amount of tasks in a single day and I am impressed! I know how not finishing can feel like a failure but please look at it as an achievement in the huge amount you did do!

My proposal would be to finish next weekend (or a day you have free.). To make up for it, you can double everything that is left.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-16-2021, 02:08 AM   #278
kaiman
getDare Zealot

You basically went through it! The last pages were the most tame, if I recall right. We were stacking passive things and spanks and the rush was wearing off. Some stinkers here and there but the worst was behind you

With that in mind, i vote for beginning a new thread, after you relaxed and rested. When you feel ready to challenge yourself once again you might do a new one, maybe changing a bit things up, for the sake of variety. Even making it a bit more challenging if you are up for revenge

That said I personally think:

- community goals should be maintained and completed by you during the next thread (adding new ones)

- additional punishments that we earned through our posts and weren't already completed, should be given back to us in some form. Could be a starting punishment in the new thread or a little task we get to give you outside of that. Up to you

- remaining keywords should just not be considered, as opening a new thread is already a punishment for not having completed them

Just my thoughts, obviously the last word is up to you

You did a great job at reaching page 14, it wasn't easy at all

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-16-2021, 02:05 PM   #279
XSJess_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
I'll vote Continue this thread. Maybe every other weekend open it up, it only ends when you finish the last post by that Sunday evening. As I'm curious what post 300 brings!!
not looking for something on that regular basis. I somewhen need my normal weekends back hehe but I believe you that you are curious - maybe you will get another chance to find out ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Well done for getting to page 14
You must be sore and exhausted, so it's only.fait you take a break and pick this up a little later on.

As for punishment for not finishing in one go a new thread would be alot for a second time around. You were literally so close to finishing. 2 pages left.

So an idea have your friend make a list of punishments, for every post you were unable to complete that person gets to pick a punishment.

These will be done with your ingredients list of items and all resolved this coming weekend. Such you get a second closing session with a bit more sting befitting a punishment.
yes indeed, my ass and throat are still a bit sore so I still got a nice reminder what I have done last Sunday. My friend would leave the punishment rather to you.. she loves your initiative and ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
You did a huge amount of tasks in a single day and I am impressed! I know how not finishing can feel like a failure but please look at it as an achievement in the huge amount you did do!

My proposal would be to finish next weekend (or a day you have free.). To make up for it, you can double everything that is left.
glad to hear that I am a good slut for you and impressed you with the amount of tasks I was able to complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
You basically went through it! The last pages were the most tame, if I recall right. We were stacking passive things and spanks and the rush was wearing off. Some stinkers here and there but the worst was behind you

With that in mind, i vote for beginning a new thread, after you relaxed and rested. When you feel ready to challenge yourself once again you might do a new one, maybe changing a bit things up, for the sake of variety. Even making it a bit more challenging if you are up for revenge

That said I personally think:

- community goals should be maintained and completed by you during the next thread (adding new ones)

- additional punishments that we earned through our posts and weren't already completed, should be given back to us in some form. Could be a starting punishment in the new thread or a little task we get to give you outside of that. Up to you

- remaining keywords should just not be considered, as opening a new thread is already a punishment for not having completed them

Just my thoughts, obviously the last word is up to you

You did a great job at reaching page 14, it wasn't easy at all
hahah so maybe I should have pushed through them ^^ still haven't looked so am I complete rely on your words.

I think it will end up in a new thread as Kaiman suggested. But I will probably start again from scratch to give MrSpanker and you the chance of creating a new challenge for me. I mean it is only fair to give you this chance after I was not able to complete the punishments completely.

As Kaiman mentioned the community goals will remain and I would like to make it up for you. Therefore I would say that we leave out the current punishments. However, everyone who posted in this thread will be able to make suggestions for the new community goals (tasks/punishment & number of posts needed) as well as the new keywords. My friend will then have a look on them and decide the final ones.

Last but not least we have the messy dare. The following 5 people are the top posters.

kaiman 111
LeeXi 74
Bdsub 46
MrSpanker 11
Digger2021 7

Please feel free to add each "2 messy items + what to do with it". please remember that your items/taks will be just one part of the whole dare. I will complete the messy dares on the same day as the punishments from the new thread, which will probably be next or the weekend after.

The following 3 users say Thank You to XSJess_1 for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 03:07 PM   #280
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

2 messy items huh?

Well lets make sure your head/face get a nice treat, a spa day of sorts with lots of sugar!

Honey BBQ sauce and strawberry jam.

Brush the BBQ sauce into your hair, go wild and style your hair in a unique way, the sauce will really help it stay in place!!

I'm sure you could also use a facial, so get out the jam (not jelly) close your eyes and make sure your entire face (and ears) gets a good coat.

If I've learned anything the face "cream" needs to dry out some or completely before you remove it.

Have fun!
Old 02-17-2021, 03:15 PM   #281
Bdsub
Dare Freak

2 items:
- slightly melted ice cream down your panties and rub it in
- cover your feet in chocolate sauce making sure to get it between your toes.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-19-2021, 05:56 PM   #282
Digger2021

2 items
First a can of beans poured over your head and body
Second a cream pie sandwich
Digger2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 04:25 AM   #283
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Completely forgot that I had to post the two messy items!

- a big jar of honey, start from your face (forehead) and draw a zig zag to your panties so that it goes with the ice cream. then mix it all by humping something
- custard, in the back of your panties and completely covering your feets

M / 33 / EU

Advertisements
Kink Talk