Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-08-2022, 08:40 PM   #2746
Qwerty4569

You walk into the bathroom to see the schools bigest bully standing ther cracking his nuckles, "I am going to have fun with you." he says as he walks over to where you are quivering at the door. He pulls out a permanent marker and writing degrading words all over your body. He then shoves the marker up your asshole and tells you not to take it out for 1 hour.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 03:07 AM   #2747
Gungediapers10

You walk into the bathroom at the wrong time and pushes the door hard hitting one one the bullies.

making him mad they surround you and one say " lets teach this one a lesson he wont forget" they grab you from behind and grabs your underwear (choosing the wrong day you wore tighty white instead of your usual underwear) the bullies all laugh look what we have here fresh meat in tighty whitie, they humiliated you by writing on both the front and back of your undies before thet put you into a shoulder wedgie for everyone to see
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:06 AM   #2748
Sub_22

You open the school's bathroom door and step right into your bullies. They grab you by your shirt and pull you to a stall, where you get stripped down to your underwear. Your clothes get thrown all around the bathroom, with your socks landing in the toilet.
They give you a big a wedgie for a minute. One of the bullies wants you to stop screaming, so he pushes one of the socks in your mouth and tapes it shut.
You get forced on your knees with your head taped in the toilet bowl. They tell you not to get free before 30 mins are passed or 'you will regret this'.
As they walked away laughing, they give you 10 hard spanks on your ass.

You dared to get free early? Or maybe you just misjudged the time? - roll a dice and open the spoiler

Spoiler:
1. They catch you getting out early and force you back in the same position again for 1 hour. But they tape your hands behind your back, so you have no chance to get out early.
2. They lock you into a diaper. Roll again for how many days you're locked.
3. Same as 1. But they find a jar of jam in your backpack, which they empty in the front and back of your underwear.
4. They spank your ass till it's red.
5. Lucky. The bullies had more important things to do than keeping an eye on you little filthy slut.
6. They give you wedgies till your underwear rips.

Likes: piss, spit, messy, nipple torture, wedgie, edging, humiliation
Dislikes: orgasm control, anal, spanking, pain, chastity, scat
Limits: face, friends/family, permanent, public, illegal, blood, eating scat
Sub_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 01:39 PM   #2749
Tightywhitieftm
Baby Member

You have had to pee since the beginning of the period but couldn't leave class to relieve yourself. (Drink a bunch of water and wait until you have to pee, then hold it for 20 minutes before starting)
You finally make it to the bathroom and as you swing the door open and start walking to one of the stalls you feel the waistband of your undies get pulled up your crack and just as quickly you are hung from the stall door. (Dangling wedgie)
Haha look what we have here, some nerd looking for a good flossing.
Your shirt is whipped over your head and you feel a sting in your nipples as the bully twists and pulls at them giving you the worst titty twister you've had in a long time. (Purple nurple each nipple for at least a minute)
Haha what a dork, have fun "hanging" out in here for the rest of the day loser.
You hear as the footsteps start to trail out of the bathroom as you call out. No, please don't leave me here! I really have to pee!
Hahaha, no one's stopping you dork. Bye
The echo of the door rings in your ears as you start to focus on how full your bladder is... geez it's sure hard to keep holding it... (Stay in the dangling wedgie u til you pee yourself)

I am transitioning female to male, I have the upper body of a guy and original lower parts, treat me like any other guy and we will get along fine

Likes: wedgies, twitty twisters, bullies, anal, vibrators, edging, humiliation, denial

Limits: blood, scat, public, sissification, diapers, messy

Looking for a nerd to pick on and assert your dominance over? Kik me: wedgieslave963
Tightywhitieftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 01:53 PM   #2750
SageLeech
Longtime User

You step into the bathroom and are immediately face to face with your bully. They reach out and give you a big double titty twister holding it until you fall to your knees begging them to let you go. The bully grabs the front of your underwear pulling you to your feet by it then lifting you off the ground. The bully hangs you off on the bathroom door, your face to the door, your toes barely reaching the ground. They then pull your pants to your ankles and give you 20 super hard spanks with a random object. Your shirt is used to bind your arms to your sides as you are left hanging until someone decides to take pitty on you. Unfortunately most of the people that notice you decide instead to give you more hard swats with whatever is handy. Finally you are found my the janitor and let down. You whine as you pull up your pants and the touch your burning butt and thighs, you know they must be glowing from all the abuse.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 03:14 PM   #2751
Tightywhitieftm
Baby Member

As you are taking a stroll through the trees in the nearby park, you hear a twig snap behind you. As you turn to see where the noise came from you feel a fist connect with your crotch. As you lean over in pain your undies are pulled and your pants dropped exposing your butt. Before you know if you're being held in place by your wedgie while the bully starts spanking you hard.

I am transitioning female to male, I have the upper body of a guy and original lower parts, treat me like any other guy and we will get along fine

Likes: wedgies, twitty twisters, bullies, anal, vibrators, edging, humiliation, denial

Limits: blood, scat, public, sissification, diapers, messy

Looking for a nerd to pick on and assert your dominance over? Kik me: wedgieslave963
Tightywhitieftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 01:05 PM   #2752
Daregurl42

A bully corners you in the bathroom and makes you strip naked. He then makes you suck him off before shoving a vibrator up your ass. He fucks you with the vibrator (turned to highest setting) and tells you to tell him when you're about to cum. When you do, he reaches around you and twists your titties hard. He leaves the vibrator in you, now on medium and tells you you can get dressed but not to take out the vibe. You put your underwear on first, and as you're reaching for your next clothing piece he yanks your underwear up from behind and places you on the stall hook (dangling or hanging wedgie 30 min)

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 04:05 PM   #2753
d946ab

A bully sees you in the toilet, and gives you a swirly. The bully then gives you a hanging wedgie, leaving you till your undies rip. The bully then drags you across to the dumpster, where they force you to smell inside for 5 minutes while spanking you so you're forced to gasp.

LIKES: tighty whities, diapers, pee, toilet "accidents", wedgies, swirlies & the idea of my punishments.

PUNISHMENTS: spanking, early bedtime, corner time, kneeling on rice, staying in a dirty diaper, baby formula & semi public.

LIMITS: permanent, blood, scat (above chest, penis & eating), urethra play, anal, full public, animals, pics/videos & family/friends.

Anything not mentioned is my own choice.
d946ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2022, 12:59 PM   #2754
Daregurl42

There's a long line for the toilets at school and you really have to go. The bullies are in front of you and notice you squirming. They hog the urinals until you piss yourself. They laugh at you want tell you they'll help you change. They pull down your pants and when they see your tighty whities laugh again and pull them up into a high wedige. You beg them to stop and they do. They then force you to put on a diaper for the rest of the day

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 02:31 AM   #2755
vulcan1994

The bullies corner you in the toilet, they grab you by the tits as they undress you, they then grab you and using a sharpie, write "free use" over your pussy, "slut" on your thighs, "whore" over your face (with the O as your mouth). They then take out toothpaste and rub it all over your vagina. they then hand you the sharpie and ask you to put it up your ass. finally they ask you to rub yourself to a orgasm before they leave you tired and humiliated

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 02:52 PM   #2756
wedgie_b3n
Account Banned

Bullies strip you to your underwear and give you a hanging wedgie in a bathroom stall. They gag you with one of your socks and tie your hands together with the other.

Last edited by wedgie_b3n; 01-22-2023 at 02:54 PM.
wedgie_b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 04:13 PM   #2757
KEDA

In the middle of class you get hit on the back of the head by a note, you flatten it out and it says "room 128 after school". You don't want to stay after school but as you walk by room 128 on your way out of school you peak in. The room is empty, but you're shoved from behind. You fall into the room and 3 guys shut the door behind you. They last gg as you try and run out the other door but they easily catch you. You're pinned to the wall and one of them starts to undo your belt, he takes off your pants and pulls you by the underwear to a hook on the wall. You're lifted up and given a hanging wedgie! But it's not over yet, they get clothes pins and put one in each of your nipples, before laughing and leaving you there for 20 minutes before you are able to get down.

Something to do with a boys sports team after practise!
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 06:33 PM   #2758
wedgie_b3n
Account Banned

As you're about to leave school, a you run into a guy on the football team. He grabs you by your underwear and drags you back to the locker room where the rest of the team has just finished changing. They strip you down to nothing but your underwear and they all take turns seeing how high they can pull your underwear up your ass. Eventually they rip but their not done so they put the ripped underwear in your mouth and tape it shut so your forced to keep tasting it. They put a pair of dirty underwear that one of them had just practiced in and give you an atomic wedgie. Before you even have time to gag at the smell, they hang you on a locker hook by the leg holes of a second pair so you're in a hanging atomic. They tape your wrists and ankles together so you can't escape and close the locker. Your stuck in your wedgie until the next morning when the janitor hears you struggling and frees you. The next time you check your phone, you realize they had been taking pictures the entire time and posted them all over social media. You shudder as you think about all the bullying you'll receive with your new reputation as the school's wedgie bitch.
wedgie_b3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 02:48 PM   #2759
KillerWedgieGirl

You are walking down the hallway of the school when three school bullies grab you by the back of your underwear and drags you to the girls bathroom.(Give yourself a normal wedgie and tug on it constantly for 5 minutes. Once you are in the bathroom the bullies pants you and each ones spanks you 50 times each. (spank yourself 150 times.) The bullies then take and grab you by your hair and give you a swirly before hanging you up to dry. (Give yourself a swirly and then a hanging wedgie till you dry, if you cant do a hanging wedgie give yourself a 2 shoulder wedgies at once instead.)

Show no mercy to my ass.

24/F

Please pm me custom wedgie dice dares

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits
PM Dares
KillerWedgieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 12:17 AM   #2760
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

A group of bullies catch you coming out of the bathroom. They make fun of your stinky breath and ask if you brushed your teeth that day. They coat your underwear in toothpaste and give you a squeaky clean wedgie, pulling 20 times in each direction, before pulling it up into a shoulder wedgie. They take a toothbrush and scoop some of the toothpaste from the back of your panties and force you to brush your teeth with it while another bully grabs the nearby bathbrush and spanks your ass 100 times each cheek. They inform you that if you remove the toothbrush from your mouth they will start over with the spanks. They continue to keep you in the wedgie until you've completed the spanks while brushing your teeth.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie