Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #256
soccerninja

Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! Do you have a schedule for when you update or just whenever you can?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #257
skjelner

I used to, but now it's just whenever I can. New part coming soon though!
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #258
soccerninja

Ok I can't wait!!!!!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #259
I need punishing

love the new update! amazing job!

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #260
skjelner

Default Chapter Ten Part 4

Several moments passed until Jason finally spoke. “I hate to interrupt your little moment here, girls, but the bag’s empty, so it’s time for us to continue.”

“Wh-What happens next?” Isabel asked.

“Go ahead, Erin, tell her.” Jason and his cohorts, their penises still hanging out of their pants, began unfastening Isabel’s chains.

Isabel looked to Erin after lowering her legs to the ground. “Well?”

“That thing over there—” Erin pointed toward the other light in the room “—is a portable toilet. You have to … go in it. So you’re all cleaned out for … for—”

“I’m sure she understands now, Erin.” Brian finished with Isabel’s last chain, freeing his naked victim for the first time in hours. “Now get going, Izzy. I’m sure all that water is getting a little uncomfortable. But don’t let any of it out before you’re sitting on that pot.”

Erin could only watch as Isabel slowly got to her feet. Water dripped from her ass onto the floor, leaving a trail as she waddled out of the light toward the toilet. The men encircled her as she walked, with Jason motioning for Erin to follow. Soon they had reached the toilet, which Mark quickly unlocked and opened. The stench of Erin’s earlier excrement seeped into the room, causing both girls to recoil.

“Enjoying that smell?” Jason asked Isabel, stepping in front of her to block her path to the toilet. Isabel began shifting her weight from one foot to the other—Erin presumed to keep the water inside—her small breasts bouncing ever so slightly. “That’s the day-old stench of this dirty whore.” He pointed to Erin. “How fitting that your filthiness is about to mix with your best friend’s. It’s almost … romantic. As for you, Erin, I want you to watch this. Don’t you dare close your eyes; you’re need to get to know your friend Isabel—inside and out—and this is a good place to start. Understand?”

“Yes,” Erin said instantly, not wanting to keep Isabel from using the bathroom any longer.

“Great!” Jason laughed, then grabbed Isabel’s arm, spun her around, and flung her toward the toilet. She sat down as quickly as she could, and with a loud rush, released her bowels. A deluge of brown water sprayed from her ass, coating much of the inside of the toilet and turning the once-clear plastic opaque. Soft, liquidy pieces of Isabel’s excrement slid down the sides of the bowl as she farted several times before continuing.

Isabel did not make eye contact with Erin— instead she stared into the darkness to her right, but Erin nonetheless noticed her bright red face. Erin thought about when she was in much the same position only a day ago: using the bathroom in front of three rapist strangers was bad enough, but she couldn’t possibly imagine having to do so in front of her best friend since what felt like forever. She wanted nothing more than to look away but instead used memories of Isabel from their childhood—playing house, riding horses, and more—to distract herself from the sight before her.

Liquid was now pouring from Isabel’s ass in a more regular stream, sending chunks of both girls’ excrement splashing around the bowl. The stream gradually became clearer as Isabel strained to expel it all. A loud fart snapped Erin from her memories, and she felt like she was going to be sick as she watched Isabel squirt the remaining water out. The bowl was now filled another few inches, the level of the liquid reaching around a third of the way to the top. Finally, one last, loud fart signaled Isabel was finished. She collapsed into her lap, shaking and crying.

“Bravo!” Jason began clapping, and his cohorts followed suit. “What a site to see, just fantastic, Isabel. But I’m sorry to say you won’t be resting just yet.” He grabbed both her arms and jerked her off the toilet, then tossed her to the concrete floor under the main wash of light, beside her old chains. “Get on all fours and don’t fucking move, you dirty shit-slut. Erin! I want you beside her in the same position.”

Bewildered by the sudden harshness, Erin couldn’t help but comply. Noticing water still dripping from Isabel’s anus, she scrambled into position beside her, both girls’ rears to the men, and stared, saddened, at her still-sobbing best friend. Immediately Brian rushed forward and roughly bound Erin’s hands behind her back with what felt like rope. From the corner of her eye she could see Mark doing the same to Isabel.

“Haha wow, look at how obedient this bitch’s gotten,” Brian commented, as Mark stepped to the side. “I thought you told me she was a real fighter, Jason. But it’s all good— you’re better off just doing what we say anyway.” Erin felt a hard slap on her ass, and heard the same from Isabel’s. “Mmmm, what delicious, round rumps. Well, yours is round at least, Erin; Isabel, yours is a little small for my liking, but it’ll still work.” Erin winced as Brian rubbed his fingers between her labia as he spoke again. “By the way, girls, I’m gonna leave that toilet over there open again so you never forgot how dirty you whores are. Erin, I’m sure you’re used to it by now, so no big deal, right?”

Erin knew the question was rhetorical, so she just looked at Isabel in desperation, even though she knew there was nothing either of them could do to escape. Brian laughed, then removed his hand from Erin’s butt.

It was Jason’s turn to speak. “Now Isabel, I know you’re just aching for us to all ravage that sweet little ass of yours, but that’s not the reason we cleaned you out today.”

The girls shot each other looks of mixed surprise and alarm. What is he talking about? Erin mouthed to Isabel, who simply shook her head in equal confusion.

“I imagine you girls are getting pretty hungry,” Jason said.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #261
Instinct

Oh dear god..that last line he said made me feel sick to my stomach. Poor girls!
This story's getting really good.

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:40 PM   #262
soccerninja

Wow! Nice chapter! Hope more comes soon!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #263
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerninja View Post
Wow! Nice chapter! Hope more comes soon!!!
sounds to me like Jason Brian or Mark are going to come soon...
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:43 PM   #264
soccerninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
sounds to me like Jason Brian or Mark are going to come soon...
Hahaha yes!!! Well something needs to happen! I don't like waiting!
Old 01-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #265
I need punishing

uh oh...wish yo hadn't left it there, u are such a tease

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #266
DareB!tch

Wow. This story isn't really anything that usually gets me going but... wow! It's brilliantly written, very detailed and you balance the sex scenes with the rest of the story better than almost any other stories I've seen here! I love it, please don't keep us all waiting!
DareB!tch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #267
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great story cant wait to see what happens next
Old 01-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #268
skjelner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareB!tch View Post
Wow. This story isn't really anything that usually gets me going but... wow! It's brilliantly written, very detailed and you balance the sex scenes with the rest of the story better than almost any other stories I've seen here! I love it, please don't keep us all waiting!
Thanks, DareB!tch (and everyone else)! If you're liking Erin's Hell, you should check out another story I've started writing, Next-Level Training. It's less extreme, more of a BDSM story, and it's going to be much, much shorter.

And don't worry, I'm not stopping work on Erin's Hell, this is just a little side thing. ;)
Old 01-21-2012, 11:16 AM   #269
soccerninja

I wish you would have finished this one before starting another but I'll still go check it out!
Old 01-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #270
skjelner

Did you read the thread? It's only going to be 5 parts, while Erin's Hell will have hundreds of parts. Don't worry. ;)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports