Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #226
Amelie
getDare Sweetheart

These figures must differ from state to state, country to country because there is no way 9/10 teens smoke. thats insane.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #227
daredaredare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
These figures must differ from state to state, country to country because there is no way 9/10 teens smoke. thats insane.
Yes, they do vary state from state i said that lol. It depends on laws, social class, and so many things thats its ridiculous to have a figure for it. My friend came down to my state from canada, where it is decriminalized, and he lived in farm lands so he only knew a few people that didn't smoke.

I live in jersey, but like, its just my town and a couple of the surrounding ones that are just filled with potheads. There is not much to do here but smoke, and the public high schools are known for kids smoking in the bathroom all the time and all the stupid shit. 9 outta 10 may be a bit much and its truly only 8 outta 10, but still, its ridiculous. Pot is more popular here than alcohol, which I hear is pretty rare.

but yeah, lets get off this topic, its not really related to the story that much. I don't get why this story stirs up so much pot controversy when it barely mentions it lmao
Old 01-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #228
fork
Account Banned

I agree.. this story is like .3% pot. Stop stressing over the pot, people! Enjoy the story, jeez..
Old 01-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #229
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Amen, im sure darex3 doesn't want this story turned into a controversy thread. If you don't like it, make a "NO DRUGS IN STORYS" thread
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #230
daredaredare

FUCK I just posted one and for some reason, it didn't post. Oh well, here is a shortened version so the plot moves along. Sorry, I took out all the sexual parts, but I don't feel like retyping any. The real sex happens in the next part anyway.

Sorry that its rushed

The two stories of Jamie and John will be told separately for a while. As always, the focus is on John.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie looked for her clothes, she couldn't find them anywhere, but walking around half naked had her turned on to no end.

~~~~

John didn't have to look long. After ten minutes, he found his clothes hanging on a branch. When he got up to the branch, and took his pants off, he noticed something strange. Jamie's skirt was right under his clothes. What the fuck? It started to make sense. This was all some twisted game by Marie. She expected John to find his clothes, they were hidden pretty close to his starting point and very obvious to see. And under his clothes, she expected him to find Jamie's. That presented him with a choice. Option A, he could find Jamie, give her her clothes, and they can both win. Option B, he can leave the clothes there, and leave it to luck if Jamie finds them. Option C, he could steal the clothes.

This was a sick mind game to test his loyalty to his master and he knew it. He knew what he had to do. He took the miniskirt, and put it on under his pants. and he started toward his master's home.

When he got there, she was walking out the door. It was time to pick up Jamie.

Marie was delighted to see him "Oh, the better slave won!" She ran up to him, giggled and kissed him. Slipping her hand under his pants, she felt the miniskirt.

"Oh, and the better slave made the better choice too. You will be rewarded when we get back."

~~~~
Jamie continued to look, although time ran out. Soon, she realized she wouldn't find her clothes. She could only hope John didn't find his either. She started to walk back to the rock to accept her punishment

~~~

When John and Marie got to the rock, Jamie was sitting there, half naked. Marie laughed.

"Jamie jamie jamie, you lost. John found his clothes no problem, yet you worthless piece of shit can't seem to find yours. Tonight you will be drugged so you don't sleep, and so you are horny as shit, and you will be kept in the closet. Bad slaves get punished. Get used to being wet, and with a chastity belt on."

Jamie could only think one word. Fuck.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #231
OzzyD

I've only recently started reading this story, and I've only found one problem so far... the thread's end

Keep it up!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #232
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Nice daredaredare, as always i'm looking forward to the next part. And i'm glad your just ignoring all the anti-drug-in-story preachy people. Don't let it effect the flow of your story!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #233
t-or-d-lover09

great story cant wait for the next part =)
Old 01-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #234
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

If there is a next part....hmm...
Old 02-01-2009, 03:38 AM   #235
happyharold

continue please continue
happyharold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #236
slaveboy6969

great love the story! please continue very soon!!!
slaveboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #237
KiwiHotty

Send a message via MSN to KiwiHotty

Lovin the story cant wait for the rest
mild pissing. Dressing up/down, being teased to the point of cumming then stopping, leaving my toy in me for hours on ends, mild pain, mild humiliation, masturbation, you being in control, small mess, squirting, ice, cold showers in summer, Bladder control, Punishments, Tasting my own cum, Self Bondage, dice, shaved, Anal.

DISLIKES:
Blood, Poo, To messy, Family, Animals, permanent, hard out pain, friends,
KiwiHotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #238
Bigman72

Has this story been discontinued???

Limits: Family, Friends, Messy, Major Public, Scat, Social Suicide, Work Interference

Likes: BDSM, Pain Slut, Anal, Outdoors, Nudity, CBT, Nipple Torture, Urethra Sounding, TEMPORARY BODY MODS such as Play Piercing w/ Cock or Nipples, Cross-Dressing, Pee, Wax Play, Performing on Cam

Kik:bigman7280
Bigman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #239
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

good story, keep it up
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #240
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

their people even younger than 9/10 who smoke round ma bit,, its just no right
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk