Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-12-2014, 12:03 AM   #211
echuckv

Fun Dominant.

You are adventurous and prefer your lover to follow your lead. You would like to push their limits and let you explore what out there with them.
Never boring, ropes and chains to whipped cream could liven up your night. You may even get inventive while doing laundry (spin cycle?!?).
Have fun but remember to double check for safety. With YOUR tastes there may not be a cop in the world who'd believe how that accident /really/ happened!
Old 01-12-2014, 12:39 AM   #212
Kadan

Default I took the quiZ

I got total submissive. After reading what it said, it describes me perfectly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	4045  

Limits: permanent marks, animals, breath play, underage, fire, watersports, public, food insertions, body writing, ingesting bodily fluids, video/pics

PM Paddle, belt or switch and a number from 1 - 50 and My husband will use that item that many times on my ass Or thighs. Your choice
Kadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 02:30 AM   #213
collegekid1204

Role-play Dominant!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:53 PM   #214
dominnc272

Total Dominant.

You have enough confidence and ambition for 2 people, literally.
You could easily live the life of a full time Master or Mistress, directing, punishing and praising those who serve you.
You probably enjoy owning finer things and you take care of them well. You'd like a lover (or lovers) who are attractive, intelligent and see you as the leader you are. You spare no expense in caring for what you have, that goes for /who/ you have double.
You can be demanding, on yourself as well as those around you. Mistakes and setbacks happen, do not let yourself get bent out of shape over them.
dominnc272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:57 AM   #215
*Jess*

Hahahahaha...OMG...I got "Total Dominant"....lol
That is something I would never ever have guessed!!!!! I still think I am pretty much a submissive kind girl....but who knows...maybe I have a dominant streak in me?!

Dislikes: long-term orgasm denial
Limits: illegal, blood, poo/scat, permanent, dangerous, pics/vids, family

Don't ask me for pics/vids/skype/etc...I am not interested!
*Jess* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #216
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I got fun dominant which I guess I would agree with

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:06 AM   #217
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

Fun submissive.

You are easy to get along with and have a sparkling personality. You are considerate and attentive without being clingy.
You're attracted to the bad boys and dare-devils that may cause some to wonder why you ended up with them. You're looking for someone to encourage you to try new things and expand your horizons.
Be careful not to get into anything (too) illegal or (too) dangerous as you may be caught up in the thrill. Ropes, blindfolds and new sensations will tickle your fancy.

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 03:44 AM   #218
beach.girl

haha okay.....

Perfect submissive.

You live for the praise other shower on you and you know how to earn it. When you love, you love with fathomless depth and are keenly aware of every nuiance that is pleasing to the one you love.
Usually overworked by those at around you who don't understand or take advantage of your giving nature, you take everything in stride.
Take time for yourself until you find that special someone who will scheduel in rest for you.
Your perfect lover is the Total Dominant, though the Role-Play Dominant would leave you breathless you'd need to learn when to say when.
beach.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:07 AM   #219
maxblank

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...61198/4366059/

Roleplay submissive
I think it's pretty accurate

> important links <
Only Daddy can let me touch in my cunny, or allow me cummies!
f ⌂ 22 ⌂ uk ⌂ gmt ⌂ ace/sapio ⌂ 163cm ⌂ 48kg ⌂ 30"/25"/31"

maxblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:22 AM   #220
Hannaahhh

I got:
Perfect submissive.

You live for the praise other shower on you and you know how to earn it. When you love, you love with fathomless depth and are keenly aware of every nuiance that is pleasing to the one you love.
Usually overworked by those at around you who don't understand or take advantage of your giving nature, you take everything in stride.
Take time for yourself until you find that special someone who will scheduel in rest for you.
Your perfect lover is the Total Dominant, though the Role-Play Dominant would leave you breathless you'd need to learn when to say when.

Which suits me pretty well to be fair

Looking for simple dares to reintroduce me to this

View my sex map:
humansexmap
Hannaahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 05:19 AM   #221
vinfen

I got
Perfect submissive.

maybe if I found a Perfect Dominant I could figure this out
Old 05-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #222
rossesred
Account Banned

Motivational and Vanilla.

You could be Dominant if the mood struck you but you prefer to guide those you love to achieving their own goals.
You are caring and encouraging but don't forget, variety is the spice of life. Whips and chains may not be your thing but letting your lover be creative with body paint could heat up the evening.

I guess that makes me a switch. LOL
rossesred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 02:16 AM   #223
leashbottom

perfect submissive...
leashbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:32 AM   #224
hardon
Account Banned

Total Dominant.

You have enough confidence and ambition for 2 people, literally.
You could easily live the life of a full time Master or Mistress, directing, punishing and praising those who serve you.
You probably enjoy owning finer things and you take care of them well. You'd like a lover (or lovers) who are attractive, intelligent and see you as the leader you are. You spare no expense in caring for what you have, that goes for /who/ you have double.
You can be demanding, on yourself as well as those around you. Mistakes and setbacks happen, do not let yourself get bent out of shape over them.
hardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #225
Terra

Perfect submissive.

The only thing I need in my life is This
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk