getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   take the submissive or dom test (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=133448)

zaqxsw1984 02-24-2013 05:53 PM

take the submissive or dom test

take this test to see where you are. i got: Fun submissive.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...issive-are-you

jaws1971ad 02-24-2013 06:25 PM

I just took the quiz and got total dominant.

Met 02-24-2013 06:27 PM

I got "Total Dominant."

test is not made for ponies obviously.

t.m.gervais 02-24-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaws1971ad (Post 904329)
I just took the quiz and got total dominant.

I got total dominant as well

ZMBKL9 02-24-2013 06:29 PM

Looks like fun dominant

TheAm 02-24-2013 06:31 PM

Role-Play submissive.

You live for the thrill. Haunted houses, murder mysteries, vampire stories and tales of damsiels in distress excite you.
Being greeted by your lover by a trail of red rose petals threw a dimly lit hallway to the bedroom where a dozen candles are burning will always light up your night.
Better yet if you lover grabs you from behind and ...
Use a silly safe word like "Mouse" to let them know when you've REALLY had enough and aren't just screaming in the thrill.

IrishLad93 02-24-2013 06:59 PM

Role-Play Dominant.

Dark and predatorial, you love giving your victim ...erm lover a good scare. Intensity, Passion and atmosphere are all your primary concerns.
You probably have at least thought about working in a haunted house or have written a Horror story. You have a gift for building anticipation and are completely in control.
Don't give your lover too bad a fright and use a silly safe word like "Mouse" to let you know when they've REALLY had enough and aren't just screaming in the thrill.

c3po471 02-24-2013 07:09 PM

Perfect submissive
i do not think this is true, it mistakes my caring nature for submission

zaqxsw1984 02-24-2013 07:26 PM

looks like theres more dominate people out there sofar, im glad to be the sub :)

qatguy 02-24-2013 11:41 PM

I got something vanilla. The quiz doesn't know why I had to take the test. It said I am diplomatic. Duh!

BrianJ 02-24-2013 11:46 PM

Total Dominant here.

Nakedwilly 02-25-2013 12:04 AM

fun submissive. i would agree with that

Collared 02-25-2013 12:09 AM

Inspiration Seeking Vanilla.

Perhaps you're jaded, betrayed or just in a state of transition. You could play the submissive but you'd prefer a lover who can inspire you.
You have a cold firepit inside waiting for fuel, when you get your sizzle Watch Out. Your lover should guide you and encourage you.
However a little loss of control may not be bad, just to relax. A soft satin blindfold over your eyes and let your lover suprise you with randomly placed kisses. It may be just the cure for the placid fog.

Hmm, weird...
This is partially true I suppose...
I am a helpless romantic but I prefer kinkier than just a blindfold...

Mit Viele Liebe 02-25-2013 12:26 AM

Role-Play submissive.

You live for the thrill. Haunted houses, murder mysteries, vampire stories and tales of damsiels in distress excite you.
Being greeted by your lover by a trail of red rose petals threw a dimly lit hallway to the bedroom where a dozen candles are burning will always light up your night.
Better yet if you lover grabs you from behind and ...
Use a silly safe word like "Mouse" to let them know when you've REALLY had enough and aren't just screaming in the thrill.

...I don't honestly think this is true. Just because I like rollercoasters, haunted houses, and scary movies doesn't mean I'm only in it for the thrill. ;u;

Closet Sissy 02-25-2013 12:40 AM

I got Role-Play submissive.

I'd say it fits me well, I actually only like to be submissive in the bedroom. In the real world I prefer to be in charge. I think that's why I enjoy being submissive in the bedroom, gives me a new perspective and it makes it exciting not being able to control what is happening or calling the shots.