Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-23-2021, 08:17 AM   #196
Glivingston123

1. Pinch and pull nipples for 5 minutes as a warm up.
2: Once your nipples are warmed up, cool then down with ice for 5 minutes
3. Then roll two dice. Multiply them together and do that many jumping jacks with clothespins on nipples. Is a clothespin falls off replace it. For every time you must reattach a clothespin, spend 1 minute twisting the clothespins at the end of your jumping jacks.
4. Put Icy Hot or hot sauce on each nipple and thoroughly rub it in 1 minute before doing anything else in this round.
5. Reapply those clothespins on your nipple (1 each nipple) rotate every 5 minutes for 30 minutes

Likes: Denial, Bondage, Facesitting, bladder control, WAM/Sploshing, Wedgies, light pain.

Dislikes: piss play

Limits: cum/scat play, too public, social suicide, blackmail, permanent damage, face, webcam

TOYS: rope, collar, chastity, dildo, anal hook (coming soon), clothing butt plugs.
Looking to buy new toys any ideas

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90828

Current rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91066
Glivingston123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 05:49 AM   #197
BrokenSluttyAngel

3. Then roll two dice. Multiply them together and do that many jumping jacks with clothespins on nipples. Is a clothespin falls off replace it. For every time you must reattach a clothespin, spend 1 minute twisting the clothespins at the end of your jumping jacks.
4. Put Icy Hot or hot sauce on each nipple and thoroughly rub it in 1 minute before doing anything else in this round.
5. Reapply those clothespins on your nipple (1 each nipple) rotate every 5 minutes for 30 minutes
6. Slap off clothespins and reapply the amount of times the minutes this task has taken for example 30mins = 30 slaps etc

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Toys: Handcuffs and dildo then household items
[CENTER]PM DARES - Send me as many as you want
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92338
BrokenSluttyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 02:06 PM   #198
Sluttysue

6. Slap off clothespins and reapply the amount of times the minutes this task has taken for example 30mins = 30 slaps etc
7. Same number of rubber band snaps to each nipple as slaps in step 6.

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Mar 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me
The 2nd ten fap roulette reports

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 11:34 PM   #199
CyrusRamsey

8. Rub sandpaper or other abrasive material over your nipples for 1 minute between each step.

Likes/limits
Kik: cyrusramsey69
CyrusRamsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:33 AM   #200
BrokenSluttyAngel

8. Rub sandpaper or other abrasive material over your nipples for 1 minute between each step
9. Once dare is completed you must roll a die if it’s odd do the dare again if it’s 2 or 4 your done if it’s 6 ask the boomer for an additional task and they will decide whether you have to do it again.

LIMITS
Family/Friends, Illegal, Obvious Public, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Pee, I do not send photos or videos for privacy reasons
Old 12-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #201
submissive_s

Boom

1) Gather all nipple clamping objects you own and use each for one minute. If less than 10 items, do each a second time.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 07:05 AM   #202
punishthishoe

1) Gather all nipple clamping objects you own and use each for one minute. If less than 10 items, do each a second time.
2) do 10 jumping jacks with each item
punishthishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 05:57 PM   #203
submissive_s

3) melt an ice cube on each nipple

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

Old 12-13-2021, 04:43 AM   #204
fox90210

4) do 10 rubberband snaps on each nipple

PM dares

open dares: (not up-to-date)
todo list

Likes: nipple torture, female feet, ruined orgasms, cum eating, (pee drinking), needles (limited), outdoor
Dislikes: anal
Limits: permanent damage, face, friends/family, social suicide, truth, cross-dress, denial, things attracting attention of housemates, body writing
kik: fox90210
skype, snapchat: fox90210_2
fox90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:05 AM   #205
Gengar

5) put your hardest clamps for 5 minutes
Dislikes: oral, anal
Limits: face pics, public, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent

my toys and clothes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92913
wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
PM dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91736
Gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #206
punishthishoe

6) clamp ur nipples with item of your choosing, hang a weight that’s just shy of pulling your clamps off, wait three minutes and then shake them off as slowly as you possibly can
punishthishoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 03:35 AM   #207
whohim

6) clamp ur nipples with item of your choosing, hang a weight that’s just shy of pulling your clamps off, wait three minutes and then shake them off as slowly as you possibly can
7) Once dare is completed you must roll a die if it’s odd do the dare again if it’s 2 or 4 your done if it’s 6 ask the boomer for an additional task and they will decide whether you have to do it again.
whohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 07:33 PM   #208
submissive_s

7) Once dare is completed you must roll a die if it’s odd do the dare again if it’s 2 or 4 your done if it’s 6 ask the boomer for an additional task and they will decide whether you have to do it again.
8) Use favorite clamps but with a weight added for d6 minutes rotating the clamps 90 degrees every 30 seconds.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

Old 01-23-2022, 11:23 AM   #209
BrokenSluttyAngel

8) Use favorite clamps but with a weight added for d6 minutes rotating the clamps 90 degrees every 30 seconds.
9) Ice each nipple again twice

LIMITS
Old 01-23-2022, 11:48 AM   #210
Vegard

Booom! Enjoy

1. Pinch and pull your nipples five times per line

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, nipple, nipple dares, nipple pain, nipple torture, nippledares, nippleplay