Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #181
squirell

B, i choosed elevator earlier
squirell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #182
Jessieboo

B looks like the better choice.

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #183
its me im here

B is my choice this time

MY LIMITS- family, friends, public, social suicide, blood, animals, strong pain.

MY LIKES- small insertions, light humiliation, watching webcam sessions, doing dares in private.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A SLAVE- honesty, loyalty, friendship, long term, female, any age, must be willing to follow orders and try new things if asked (within there limits).
its me im here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #184
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Kate slid around the corner of the alcove. She rested her back against the small wall, the elevators to her right. Kate tilted her head to the side to look around the corner. The hall remained empty, no one was exiting the stairwell behind her.

Kate’s rising and falling chest caught her eye. Her nipples were definitely at maximum erectness. She considered touching them, and even the thought of doing so caused them to tingle. She chose to not do so though, to revel in the feeling of total exposure.

Her back against the wall elicited a small coo from Kate. She wiggled her back against it and changed her posture so even her bottom touched it. The unfamiliar feeling of the little bumps in it was more than delightful to Kate. It cemented to the total lack of clothing she had. The rough wall against the smooth skin of her bottom especially felt naughty.

Kate’s shifted caused her thighs to even rub. Leaving them slight spread, she focused her concentration on her most intimate location. She could just barely feel the air flow from the air-conditioning, and the slight tickle it brought her as it crossed her lips.

When Kate was running, her mind was only on the excitement and adrenaline. When she got a chance to stop, it was like the arousal was the only thing that existed. Perhaps it was the fact that the adrenaline was just distracting her from everything else.

Kate seemed to accept the waiting idea as best. After a bit more time she could be sure she wasn’t being followed. She had to decide thought where to go next. Even though she loved the feelings rushing through her body, she still knew she couldn’t delay too long. Detours would only get her in more danger.

Kate knew the elevator was one choice. Like before though, she’d be sort of stuck inside it if anything were to go bad.

Heading back towards the stairwell though would mean having to walk down the hallway again. Would it be really that much safer having to go such a distance with no cover?

Kate forced her hands to remain on her stomach as she rubbed it. Desperately she wanted to move them higher or lower. Yet she knew she wouldn’t be able to think straight if she let herself get distracted again. She was now stuck in the middle of the third floor, away from her initial goal.

The idea of being stuck made things worse though. Not only was she away from her room, she was off her path. If she got in the elevator, she’d still be trapped, in the small little box that could be willed away to someone else. Walking the hall though would leave her trapped too, if anyone came out of their room, the stairwell, or the elevator. She could very well become surrounded.

Kate…

A) Rides the elevator naked.

B) Travels the hallway naked again.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #185
bahamut94

I vote for A most definately

Likes: Anal, Pics, Blackmail, Kik, Semi-Public, light bondage, cum play,anything not in my limits

Limits: Scat, Public, Family/Friends, CBT, Illegal, Pain, Diapers

Snapchat and Kik: bahamut94

My Sex Map
bahamut94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:19 PM   #186
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

agreed "A" all the way
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 11:45 PM   #187
Mrslutman

I'll vote "A." I just had a thought. Are these elavators the kind with glass at all sides? Heh.

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Mrslutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:08 AM   #188
its me im here

A Rides the elevator naked.

MY LIMITS- family, friends, public, social suicide, blood, animals, strong pain.

MY LIKES- small insertions, light humiliation, watching webcam sessions, doing dares in private.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A SLAVE- honesty, loyalty, friendship, long term, female, any age, must be willing to follow orders and try new things if asked (within there limits).
Old 10-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #189
uzaho

Bucking the trend again. B

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #190
Mysterious the 1st

got to be in the lift, A for me!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #191
slut12

Send a message via Yahoo to slut12
Thumbs up I choose...

I'm going to go with A!

Female
Bi-Curious

Don't ask me to be your mistress or for me to be your slave. You are wasting your time if you ask!

Ho-oh
slut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #192
Jessieboo

This is so good and a no brainer. A A A A A

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #193
Desril

Because I feel bad for uzaho, B
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:30 PM   #194
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(No one wanted the elevator before, but now it's suddenly popular. You're all lucky I don't feel like pulling the same trick twice =P)

Kate lifted her finger, and pressed the up button for the elevator. The up-arrow above the doors lit up, signaling the approach of the elevator.

Kate tensed for a moment. She had done the action sort of suddenly. She had figured the elevator would be safer; a three floor ride wouldn’t take long. However she now had to worry about someone already being in it!

Kate may have just hit the button that might actually expose her to someone! Kate quickly turned the corner to try run away from it.

Kate stopped herself though. She could try and wait. It was unlikely anyone was using the elevator this late at night. She could hide in the hallway, using the alcove’s corner as a barrier from the doorway. She’d be able to see into the elevator and sneak right in. Kate would be perfectly fine that way.

So Kate turned back and hugged the wall near the alcove’s corner. She was able to stick just her head out, so if anyone was in the elevator, she could escape before they got a single look at her body.

Speaking of Kate’s body, it was still hyper sensitive. Kate now was able to enjoy the pleasure of having her chest pressed to the wall. Shifting just slightly allowed her to tease her nipples on it too. She knew it was naughty, to rub herself against the wall, but she was trying to pass the time and very nervous.

Not being too high up in the building, it didn’t take long for the elevator to make a loud chime, heralding its arrival. Kate flinched and prepared herself to make a break for it.

Kate was relieved to see the elevator empty when the doors opened. Kate looked around herself one last time before she escaped from the third floor finally.

Inside the elevator, Kate pressed the close door button, wanting to keep herself concealed quickly. She was now in the final stretch. She pressed the button for the sixth floor and waited for the elevator to bring her up to the final stretch…

(Ending the chapter early. I’d love to write some elevator fun time, but I worry that the next part will be short, so I’m saving that content for next time. Of course though I do have your options, and they deal with how Kate will be arriving.)

A) Kate pressed the fifth floor button to get off the elevator early. She has a bad feeling.

B) Kate rides up the sixth floor. She ignores her bad feeling.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:31 AM   #195
its me im here

B Kate rides up the sixth floor.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure