Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #166
JimmJiro

first get naked, then edge as much as u can.
performe as much as push up with ur cock rubbing the floor until you cum.
JimmJiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #167
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

Ok this varies on you.. SO here goes..

You will start by edging, edging and making yourself hard, edge till you can not take it anymore. Using duct tape you will add rice (or thumb tacks for more extreme) and tape it around your erect penis the shaft only.

Then you will tie rope around your balls and pull it between your bum and up your back to around your neck, if you have a collar attach it to the ring, no slack and tight as you can make it.

You will then do these exercises in this video 3 sets of 31reps. Once done you are to put on tightest cloths you have and go for a walk, once you find a spot rub that cock to make sure it is hard and walk back home. You must be out for at least 20 mins and you must be hard all thur it all.

Between each set do take the time your rub the cock keeping it hard. Also edgeing after each work out.

Once done you can pleasure yourself by cumming, once you cum you can remove all the bondage and tape or you can stay like that for an hour then remove it all.

If anything you can PM me..
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #168
Epsilon

You're going to be doing squats, 100 of them to be precise.

You will position a dildo (or something similar) such that when you squat down it enters your ass, as deep as possible, and fuck it with each squat. Every 10 squats you will stop and edge while impaled on the dildo.

When you have completed 100 of them, you will edge again, but you may not cum for at least two hours. When you want to cum, you will do another 100 squats and cum at the end of those.

Oh, and to make sure you want to do them fast, you will use toothpaste as lube. PM me a report as to how it goes. Have fun!
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #169
Toilet-Slave

You are to cover your genitals in icy hot, put a plate of messy food under neath of you and preform the plank position for 5 mins all together, if you fail your gonNa get a little messy Im pretty ripped so bring it on

Male/18/Canada/Bi

LOVES: Enemas, urethral play, CBT
Likes: Piss play, anal, enemas, some messy, torture, s and m, crossdressing, feminization, urethral play
Limits: public, family
Toilet-Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:54 AM   #170
steve42

Give yourself a moderate sized enema and hold it in while doing this workout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2NR0cWKR7E

The actual workout doesn't start till about a minute in.

Been in orgasm denial since 9/25/23. Add to my denial here!

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Dislikes: full public, pee/poo, involving other people.

Denial task calendar
steve42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #171
Shades
getDare Devil

Let's get this thread started again.

Do a set of 35 jumping jacks to naked just to warm up. Now stroke until edge. Now rub some icy hot on the floor in a circle at least 4" in diameter. Do 25 push-ups with your erection right over the circle. They must be real push-ups where you go down low and come all the way back up (and none of the knee push ups). You may do it in multiple sets if need be. Next, to cool you off, put 5 ice cubes in your ass then do 3 sets of 12 sit-ups putting 5 more ice cubes in between each.
At the end, you must masturbate to orgasm while finishing with jumping jacks.

Have fun.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:32 PM   #172
TheMichael435

Do one hundred push ups in one set. For every push up you can not do you have to edge!

Dislikes: ice, fire, damage, illegal, and family
TheMichael435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #173
steve42

Do a workout where you get at least these totals:
100 jumping jacks
30 crunches
5 push-ups
30 seconds of planking
20 bicycle crunches
10 body-weight squats
15 body-weight lunges
You can do them in any order and any amount of sets, but it all has to be done in 30 minutes including an edge between each set.

Likes: cbt, semi/hidden public, anal, edging, denial, light to medium pain, some sissification.

Denial task calendar
Old 08-05-2012, 03:04 AM   #174
SexySexy

Give yourself a permanent wedgie and do 200 squats nonstop. Any squats you fail to complete you have to leave the permanent wedgie in for that many hours
I'm called SexySexy cuz my friend jocked me and I was wearing a women's silk and lace thong underneath
I Enjoy wearing women's panties
everytime I get a pm, i have to post in a person above thread of the senders choice
GetDares Smallest Penis
Do my dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...96#post1005396
SexySexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #175
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Tie a 2 pound weight to your balls and do 100 squats and 100 jumping jacks.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #176
Shades
getDare Devil

Make a plug shape out of ginger root, then insert it into your ass (figging). You must leave it in for the entire exercise along with being naked.
Your exercise routine will consist of the following in order;
15 sit-ups
7 push-ups
40 jumping jacks
5 sit-ups
20 squats
20 jumping jacks

After your exercise, you may remove the plug, and get dressed.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #177
steve42

Drink 48oz. of water or a sports drink and go for a walk or jog, staying somewhat close to home. Once you feel the need to pee, head on home. Once you're home,without going pee, do 10 jumping jacks, 5 pushups, 10 lunges, 10 squats, 10 crunches, and 10 bicycle crunches. Repeat the exercises as many times as you can until you can't hold it anymore. You may only release once you've completed the current series of exercises. PM me with the number of times you completed the series of exercices for a reward or punishment.

Denial task calendar
Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #178
Shiv

I assume since you like nipple torture so much you have a pair of clamps. Put your keys on the chain connecting the clamps and attach them clamps tight, then do 20 pushups, 20 jumping jacks and 20 star jumps.

Weight humiliation is a huge turn on for me, please incorporate that into mine.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #179
steve42

Wow, 20 pushups, jumping jacks and star jumps is all you give So Good? Are you really so fat that you think that's a real workout? Here's how you're gonna do it:

Write "Fat Cow" across your butt cheeks and lube up a butt plug. Tape it on to a stack of books so the base is about a foot or so off the ground. Then place a chair in front of the stack and do 3 sets of 10 dips (Here is a diagram.) As you can imagine, the but plug should go in and out every time you go down and up. I know this is going to be difficult because of that enormous amount of body weight you're going to have to lift every single time, but this is the easy part fatty, so get over it. You're just warming up.

Next, take a thong and stuff in your pussy as you get ready to do the next part. Make sure you leave a few inches hanging out. With your fat ass, I'm sure you've got plenty of inches to spare on all your panties. Your next exercise is 3 sets of 10 burpees. Every time you go down for the push up portion, you need to make sure that extra piece of your thong touches the ground. Take a 60 second rest between each set.

With all that lard packed in your skin, you're probably getting pretty tired now so, take little breather as you pull the thong out of your pussy and put it on along with your shortest skirt and any top you choose. Make sure the writing on your ass hasn't come off at all, fix it up if it needs fixing.

If public isn't your thing, put that thong up your ass instead and you can skip the next part.

Now head on out for a jog around the block. Don't come back for at least 10 minutes. I would say longer, but I feel like taking a little pity here. The pity isn't for you though, it's for anyone who might have to see that wad of fat running around their neighborhood.

If you skipped the jog outside, you will instead have to do sprints up and down the longest portion of your home. Running as fast as you can from one end to the other, then walking back to where you started and doing it over again. Do this for a total of 20 sprints.

Finally, your going to take that thong and stuff it in your mouth while you do 2 minutes of planking. There's no movement here so I'm sure you're used to that. All you gotta do is stay in the top part of a pushup for 120 seconds, that's all. If all that weight brings you down too soon, count up the number of seconds you missed the target by. PM me with that number and you'll get your line punishment associated with that number.

Denial task calendar
Old 08-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #180
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

First, you have to get ready for your workout. So you get naked. Then give yourself and enema, don't let it out, it stays in for your workout.

Now the warmup. Start with 50 squats, 50 jumping jacks, 50 situps.
Now do 5 sets of those Burpee exercises you listed in your dare. That's 5 sets of 20. In between sets, give me 10 pushups and then hump the floor for 2 minutes.

Now you feel ready for your run? Get your shorts. Short running short are best. Definitely no liner and no underwear. And your sneakers. Nothing else to wear. And out the door you go. Have a nice 5 mile run. If that's too much for you, make sure you go for at least a nice 1 hour walk.

When you come back, strip again. Repeat your squats, jumping jacks, situps. Do 3 sets of 30 for the Burpee this time still with pushups and humping in between sets.

Lastly, your cock needs some excercising. Get the icyhot and lube it up. Now stand in front of your front window and edge 3 times. After each edge, finger your hole for 60 seconds.

Now, if you have not leaked ANY of you enema, you may cum how you want. If you leaked at all, even when fingering your hole, you now must stay in front of the window until you give yourself 2 ruined orgasms.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exercise, fitness, kinky