Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #166
Silver

Ahhh, story is still so good
So Evan went back to his old boys really quickly, and agreed to their plot pretty quick too...unless he didn't know it?

I don't know, I try to sympathize with Evan but his resolve is made of quicksilver
Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #167
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LV)

By the time Levi was straightened out from the locker room incident, it was already too late to make it to the next class on time, so he and Ben had decided to head back to the dorm to hang out instead. They could both use the break anyway.

"If your ex really was responsible, then I think the best way to get back at him is for you to have sex with me."

The expression on Levi's face was suggestive and enticing. Ben responded by embracing Levi in a hug and planting a small kiss on his cheek. They undressed one another eagerly, first removing one another's shirts, then their pants, and finally their underwear. They both admired the glory of the other's naked form, each noting the other's prominent erection. They had made out together before, but now they were preparing to take things to a whole new level. They lay in bed, holding one another, running their hands through their hair, and exploring each other's bodies. A little foreplay could only make the big event that much better.

This was different than the time when Evan had taken Ben's virginity. Evan had been so dominant, tying Ben to the bed. Of course, Ben had enjoyed the kinky sensation of submissive inferiority, but now things were different. He and Levi were making love not as master and slave, but as equals. It was a special moment until they stumbled into a small obstacle. Ben's sole experience was with Evan. The only time Levi had ever had penetrative sex was once when he had once experimented with another guy during his senior year of high school. Both had taken the bottom role on those occasions. Neither Ben nor Levi had ever topped. They were both interested in switching, but who would take which position now?

As they tried to decide, they remained seated beside one another, crossing arms as each stroked the other's rigid shaft. They were in no hurry. Ben looked lustfully into Levi's eyes. Levi leaned toward Ben for a kiss as their hands continue to clutch, tug, and pull each other's hard-ons. Taken by the moment, Levi moved from the bed, kneeling on the floor in front of Ben and taking his manhood into his mouth. Levi's tongue licked greedily as his lips enveloped Ben. Only once before, when he had experimented with the high school friend, had Levi tasted another boy's cock. He loved it. It was even better than he remembered. Levi's passionate work was rewarded with satisfied sighs and moans from Ben.

"Careful," cautioned Ben, breathing deeply, "I'm getting close."

In spite of this warning, Levi did not relent. He was getting too much pleasure from pleasing Ben. Yet, Ben could not last much longer. It was too much. It felt too good. He was about to explode in ecstasy.

"Evan!" Ben screamed his roommate's name as he let loose inside Levi's mouth.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #168
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome as usal. There is hardly a chapter that does not leave me in suspense and wanting more.

I love it keep up the great work.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #169
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome! Love it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:54 PM   #170
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LVI)

"What did you say?" asked Levi, sounding both concerned and confused.

"Huh?" asked Ben, as he lay back on his bed, not quite yet able to fully focus as he recovered from the peak of orgasm.

"You screamed your roommate's name."

"Did I?"

Levi did not answer. He just stood up, staring at Ben. With a wave of understanding, it suddenly dawned on Ben what the problem was. While Levi had been sucking him off, Ben had been imagining Evan, longing for the lover he had lost. He liked Levi, and Levi had certainly made him feel wonderful. Yet, when it mattered, Ben had yelled Evan's name when it ought to have been Levi's. No wonder Levi was disappointed.

Ben looked apologetically into Levi's eyes, trying to figure out how to fix the situation, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I like you, Levi."

"No, it's fine."

"But you were great."

"Don't worry about it," said Levi, his voice betraying the ragged misery that he felt but could not put into words, "I don't think we can do this though."

"Do what?"

"See each other," Levi answered, "As much as we might want to try being together, you obviously aren't over Evan yet. I think you two need to work things out with each other."

"Levi, I didn't even know I said it. It didn't mean anything."

"It did," Levi responded solemnly, "It meant everything. When I first got interested in you, I didn't know about your and Evan's history. Now that I do, I'm pretty sure we tried this too soon. You need more time."

"Evan and I are finished though. We have no future, not after everything that's happened. Plus, if he was the one that did that stuff to you, I could never forgive him. You're the one I want to be with."

"I'm sure you think you believe that, but I'm not sure I can," said Levi, "I'm not mad at you, just sad. We can be friends but not like this."
Old 10-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #171
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Awwwww.......You really know how to write a story!!!

Congratulations on 69 posts btw

Last edited by Kewai; 10-19-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #172
gayboi25

such a sad ending for this chapter I hope Levi and Ben get revenge on Logan and James, maybe a 5 guy game where it's those 2 that get the ultimate dare

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #173
collegeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewai View Post
Congratulations on 69 posts btw
Thanks. You like that number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayboi25 View Post
I hope Levi and Ben get revenge on Logan and James
Are you assuming Logan and James were the two guys that ambushed Levi in the locker room? I don't think it's been directly stated who was responsible for that yet. Feel free to speculate, but you may or may not be correct.

Also, I wanted to offer a small opportunity for reader involvement. The story will feature an upcoming Halloween party, so I thought I'd see if you guys would like to suggest any costumes for our characters. Any ideas?
Old 10-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #174
daremaster 1
getDare God

So happy I found this story, till next time!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #175
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeboy View Post
Thanks. You like that number?
I love it, almost as much as this story

Cant wait for the next chapter. I really don't have any suggestions.....I'm not really good on that front. But I recon your 69 posts could influence it

Keep it up!

Love
Kewai <3
Old 10-24-2011, 04:41 AM   #176
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LVII)

Levi waited outside the classroom. He knew Ben's roommate and ex-boyfriend, whom he had followed here, would be out of class shortly. He was planning an ambush of sorts. He would confront the guy and find out about his possible involvement in that humiliating locker room experience. Perhaps Levi would strip Evan of his clothes, tie him up, and let him suffer humiliation in an even more public manner that Levi had. It would serve him right. Levi watched as the door opened and students began to file out of it. He didn't count them, but it seemed as though most of the class had already left by the time Evan straggled out of the classroom.

Levi approached him from behind, placing a hand on his shoulder as he said, "You're Evan, right?"

"Yes," replied Evan, who was clearly startled once he turned his head and saw who had spoken to him, "What do you want?"

"I think you know," Levi charged.

"You're the guy Ben was with when I walked in, aren't you?" Evan said, "Is that what this is about? I'm sorry about that. I had no idea he had someone over."

"Is that all you're sorry about?" asked Levi, his question still posed in quite an accusatory tone.

"What? Sorry? Should I be?" asked Evan, who seemed legitimately confused, "I'm not sure what you're referring to."

Levi handed Evan the note about boys stealing boys which had been taped to his bare chest, "Do you recognize this?"

"What is it?" responded Evan, the incomprehension in his voice sounding genuine to Levi.

"It's nothing," Levi answered as he walked away.

He was satisfied that Evan's answers had been honest. However, if Evan knew nothing about the piece of paper, then he must not know anything about what happened in the locker room. If not Evan, then who had done all those horrible things to Levi? He must find out.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:11 AM   #177
Abmp

Nice update. I love the love triangle.
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #178
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, this story is seriously amazing. Keep up this amazing work!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:48 PM   #179
collegeboy

Heart Break Ben and Evan (LVIII)

Evan could sense that something was not quite right. Sure, things between he and Ben had been uncomfortable for some time now, but it wasn't just that. He knew Ben well enough to know that this was something else. Ben was hurting for a different reason, though Evan could not be entirely sure what that reason might be. There was that strange encounter with Ben's friend to consider as well. What had that been about? Evan decided that, however fragile their relationship might be at the moment, he and Ben needed to talk. Something was wrong.

"Hey," Evan greeted Ben as he returned to their dorm room after class, "You doing all right?"

"Sure," said Ben noncommittally, wondering why Evan was trying to make conversation since the two of them hardly spoke anymore.

"Really?" asked Evan with concern, "It doesn't seem like it. Do you want to talk?"

"Talk about what?"

"Whatever you want," replied Evan, "About us or about whatever's going on with you. Your new friend came up to me after class yesterday. He seemed bothered, but I didn't understand why."

"His name's Levi, not that it matters to you. You don't have to worry about him anyway. We're done too now, done before we had really even begun."

"I'm sorry. Want to talk or want me to mind my own business?"

Ben hesitated for a moment, finally deciding that, as rocky as things might still be with Evan, it would actually be nice to have someone to confide in right now. He told his roommate everything, how he had been devastated to lose Evan, how he had met Levi, and how they had gotten closer. He mentioned how he had found Levi in the locker room and how they had suspected that Evan, jealous of Levi and seeking revenge, might have been responsible.

At this point, Evan interrupted to ask, "Is that what that piece of paper he showed me was about? It did pain me to see you with another guy, but you know I would never do something like that."

In actuality, Ben did not tell Evan quite everything. He left out one small detail. He did not tell Evan what he had done that made Levi decide not to take things further. Ben wasn't sure he wanted Evan to know that.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:19 AM   #180
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, Great update!

Cant wait for more

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ben, evan