Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #166
daredaredare

HERE IS THE CONTROVERSIAL NEXT PART.

For those of you who don't like drugs, read the first part. For those of you who don't mind the drugs, read the second part. They both end the same way. But this way, the scary scary marijuana and sex under the influence won't take away from your story.

That being said, this part is really unique. For one thing, John and Jamie were baked like fucking cakes.

For another thing, theres no torture or anything slave related. Everything is sweet and sensual and I pay a little more attention to detail than I normally do, since, thats what they would do high as well.

So here are your two choices for this part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHOICE ONE
The pot really fucked them up. They didn't know what way was up, and they couldn't stop eating, and they were vomiting profusely. They passed out, not knowing what else to do to get out of this hell known as being high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHOICE TWO
They turned on the TV and started to look for something trippy, the standard thing for stoners to do these days. They found some cartoons, and watched them for a few minutes.

John couldn't concentrate. Pot made him incredibly horny, and this was some crazy good shit. It gave him an intense body high, and the slightest touch felt borderline orgasmic. Jamie's hand on his dick, which she had not moved even while they started to spoon, was throwing him over the edge, but the pot was going to make it harder to cum, so he was okay for now. His mind was pretty clear as pot goes, but it was focused on sex. He needed it now.

Jamie had never smoked pot and not hooked up before. It made her into a hornier beast than she already was. John obviously didn't know this yet, but she couldn't wait for him to find out. She gave it a few minutes of watching TV, to see if he would make the first mood. She then decided it was to be her job.

She turned around, so that they laid side by side, legs intertwined, on the couch with their fronts facing. She took her hand off his dick as she turned and put it on his chest.

"You know, I'm wetter than i have been all day, and thats really saying something baby. You've been keeping me so wet. I thought after our last time fucking, we'd be done for a few hours, but the pot rejuvenated my sex drive. I want you more than ever."

John took the hint. He went in for a kiss. It started off soft but immediately got more intense. Jamie's hands explored the body that she was beginning to know so well. She slowly moved down the chest, massaged the insides of his legs, and tickled the tip of his dick. John paid close attention to both her ass and boobs, only occasionally grazing over her pussy to feel how soaked it had become. She wasn't lying when she said how soaked she was.

The experience was beyond sensual. The pot had heightened both their senses to the point that they could feel every slight movement the other made, and the heat coming off each others bodies felt more extreme than ever. This had never felt better. Jamie knew what she was doing and had John on the edge the entire time. John was more experienced then he appeared to be, perhaps because he has been a slave for the past week or so, so Jamie was at the height of pleasure. Her mind wandered and started to look at the situation. She was just a worthless slave that was used as a sex toy, her secret fantasy. She was having totally consensual sex with another slave, one that she better get used to fucking because she predicted they will be commanded to fuck alot, and when no one was home, they were free to do what they wanted. Thoughts like these just turned her on more.

She needed John inside of her. She took her pussy and slammed it onto John, so he went in as deep as possible. She yelped. "Oh my god John, this feels so fucking good, I'm seeing fucking colors its so good."

John agreed. They fucked in position after position, as many as they could with the leash on, and each one took him to a new level of pleasure. He never felt better then he did at that moment. No burn out from the pot, just plain fucking sex.

They got louder than normal, and soon they were screaming together. The screaming got them both off, and they orgasmed together.

They looked each other in the eyes. The burn out started to come on to them, but they also felt significantly more sober than they did before. The sex had truly worn them out. They laid down facing each other and hugging. They were both tired so they closed their eyes and began to fall asleep.

As they fell asleep, John felt a strange feeling. He felt more than infatuation for his fellow slave. They obviously weren't going to date anytime soon, and he didn't want to date her, but he felt the need to protect her and to be with her more and become closer friends. It was a strange relationship he had with her already, but he had a feeling, it was going to get stranger. He was starting to really like her as a person, even though, deep down, he knew she was toy, just like him.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #167
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Very good. Kinda short, but very sweet.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #168
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

I liked version one. Which I read.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #169
Smile
Account Banned

i read both
the first one has never happened to me before lol but i suppose your trying to make it sound like a negative, and it only lasts 2 hours so i dont no how long ur gonna keep doing 2 versions and for the first version i dont no what else there is to write about ah well i liked the last part anyway (both of them)

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #170
daredaredare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
I liked version one. Which I read.

hahaha I'm sure you did. Unfortunately, that has little to no basis in reality.

and for the other person, they both ended asleep. When they wake up, I'll just say the effects of the drug had completely worn off. It usually works that way anyway after a nice nap. So it'll be just one story again.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #171
sexy682

Send a message via AIM to sexy682

i read version 2 and this was good but it should have been a bit more longer
Old 01-04-2009, 06:50 PM   #172
daredaredare

Ok, heres the next part. I've been busy STILL looking for the perfect slave, I've tried out one or two, but it just didnt work out.

I bet once I find one though, this story will get better because I won't have to pull purely off imagination for most of it lately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John awoke to the slamming of a door. The pot had worn off, and he felt EXTREMELY well rested, like he could fuck for hours. Shit. He was already thinking like the toy he was. His energy wasn't used for his own pleasure. His energy was used to fuck.

But then he realized. A slamming door is never a good sign. Never. And like some bad movie, as soon as he came to that realization, he looks toward the door to the room, and sees his master, still in her school uniform, obviously pissed off.

Shit. he thought. Shit. shit. shit. What did I do?

She came up to him, grabbed his face, and made him look her directly in her eyes. Shit. That word would not leave his mind.

"You've been a very bad boy. Wake up your lover there." She ordered, with a fire burning in her eyes.

John did not even think. He immediately shook Jamie awake.

"ohh John, why you waking me up from SUCH a great nap?" Jamie asked with a playful, loving tone.

"Ohh sweetie" Marie said mockingly. "Be a dear and get some clothes outta my room? I want my black micro skirt, and a nice black top as well. Then could you get the duffel bag in the hall closet? no need to look inside, you'll find out whats in there soon enough" Marie unlocked the leash from Jamie's neck. John was free from jamie.

Jamie noticed the fury in Marie's tone. She obeyed and went upstairs. John watched her go, her ass bobbing as she walked up each stair.

"Do you know what you did wrong you whore?" Marie asked John

"N-n-n-noo master." John stuttered out.

"WRONG FUCKING ANSWER." Marie took her hand and put it on John's dick. Shit. he knew what was coming next.

"I ask again, do you know what you did wrong!?"

John racked his brain. It had to be something he did today. But what?

"No master, what did I do?"

"what did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?" She started to squeeze his balls. as she talked, she slowly but surely squeezed more and more. "I told you you could fuck Jamie, this is true. But I also told you you can only cum with MY permission. Telling you you could fuck Jamie was merely a test to see if you would follow ALL my rules, without assuming that one overrides the other." It was sinking in. He had failed his masters test. He shouldn't assume. And his balls were starting to hurt, and he knew his masters strength and she wasn't even halfway squeezing as hard as she could. "So i was having a shitty day all day. So I go to the bathroom to touch myself a bit, and check up on my slaves, make sure they are being good little slaves. I used my phone to check live feeds of my cams spread all over the house, and I come across one looking directly at you. And you are fucking Jamie more sensually than you ever fucked me. I kept watching to make sure you wouldn't cum, but when you started to make that face of yours that I know oh-so-well, I knew it was over. You had become a very, very bad boy."

NOW she was squeezing as hard as she could, or so John thought. Shit. shit. shit.

His master's fury seemed to give her extra strength. She kept squeezing harder but John knew not to cry out in any pain. He continued to look his master directly in the eyes.

"Not only did you fuck her, but you fucked her like you loved her. You are growing far too attracted to Erica's toy. Toys don't have feelings for each other you fucking slut."

With that, she couldn't squeeze any harder. John heard Jamie coming down the stairs. He turned to look at her. Marie twisted his balls hard. "LOOK AT ME, YOUR FUCKING MASTER, NOT ANOTHER TOY."

John obeyed.

Completely hiding her anger, Marie turned to Jamie "now, be a dear sweetie, and pull out the handcuffs and blindfolds from that bag?"

Jamie knew that Marie was just acting, she did as she was ordered without saying a word.

There were four pairs of handcuffs and two blindfolds. Shit. shit. shit. that was the only word John could think right now.

"stand up." Marie ordered John.

John did just that. Marie took the handcuffs from Jamies hands, and put a pair on John, with his hands behind his back. Then, she put a pair on Jamie as well, quite delicately. Then, taking a blindfold, she tied it behind Jamie. The rest of the materials she threw over to the side of the room.

"Its time for your punishment of John. And keep in mind, whatever you get, your love here, will get far worse."

The word "shit" finally left his mind. It was replaced by "fuck"

He didn't want Marie to harm Jamie at all. He wished that he had a blindfold on as well.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #173
Smile
Account Banned

this is really good, i cant wait for the next part

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #174
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

aah, very nice. I was starting to wonder why the master permitted them to have such an outragous time, as a suggestion. For this, or a future punishment perhaps, i'd like to see some humiliation (possibly public) other than pain for a nice change Give it some thought, And as always, loving the description!
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #175
Coyote
getDare Addict

i have followed this story from the beginning and i am glad that i did.

in the words of christina aguilera it just keeps gettin better
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #176
daredaredare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
aah, very nice. I was starting to wonder why the master permitted them to have such an outragous time, as a suggestion. For this, or a future punishment perhaps, i'd like to see some humiliation (possibly public) other than pain for a nice change Give it some thought, And as always, loving the description!
Of course they wouldn't get away with so much fun. I wanted to write at least one part where the slaves were actually together and enjoying each other, albeit a brief part.

Theres gonna be quite a bit of humiliation soon, after the pain. Marie is gonna start with mind games and all that good shit, if you didn't catch on. Shes figured out John is developing feelings for Jamie, and is going to capitalize on that, for instance.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:44 AM   #177
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredaredare View Post
Of course they wouldn't get away with so much fun. I wanted to write at least one part where the slaves were actually together and enjoying each other, albeit a brief part.

Theres gonna be quite a bit of humiliation soon, after the pain. Marie is gonna start with mind games and all that good shit, if you didn't catch on. Shes figured out John is developing feelings for Jamie, and is going to capitalize on that, for instance.
Rule number one: Don't give everything away!

Rule number two: Don't mention drugs anymore.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:57 AM   #178
Naigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Rule number two: Don't mention drugs anymore.
Why should drugs no longer be mentioned? It's ridiculous to limit someones creative influence because of a personal preference.
Naigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #179
coolio5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naigan View Post
Why should drugs no longer be mentioned? It's ridiculous to limit someones creative influence because of a personal preference.

yeah, i mean its daredaredare's story, he can decide what to put in it. if you dont like it, dont read it. that simple

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #180
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

He's just giving his personal opinion guys, chill. And if anyone has been reading this whole thing day by day like me and officelover has, you'll know that you can't just stop now! :P
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk