Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2019, 07:17 PM   #151
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Since we can still add dares after add time.

For every day you can spend in the full set straight, you can remove a day from your time (max 5 (or more )).
I wore my full chastity set on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Had to skip Sunday as part of the mother's day dare. Well 4 days reduction ain't so bad

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:05 PM   #152
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
I did last night. I was just about to post your report.

About 11pm last night I went out wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. My chastity best was removed for the dare. I had every chance of touching myself, but I didn't (yaay self control). I walked down my street and after crossing about 10-11 houses I decided to start. I went to a house whose lights were off, and stripped off my clothes. I hid them in a bush, and rang the bell and started running in opposite direction. I crossed the road, entered in the front yard of another house and crouched behind the fence. I took a peek to see if anyone comes out of the house. A guy opened the door and looked around and went back in. I waited a few more minutes, then went to the door of the house where I was hiding. I rang the bell and ran again. My boobs are pretty big and the bouncing was way too troublesome. The streets were well lit and anyone looking outside would have seen me running naked across the street. I took a breather and went to the next house. Rang the bell and ran, nobody answered though. Before going to the next house I had to hide a bit, as a car passed by, but didn't see me thankfully. For the next house, as soon as I stepped on the patio, their front lights came on. Motion sensors. As my whole body was lit brightly, I froze in my tracks. I genuinely thought I was caught. I could hear voices inside, so I rang the bell and ran. I didn't have time to run across the street, so I ran around the house to the backyard. I escaped into it's neighbour house. My heart was beating so loud I thought everyone would hear the sound. I waited a bit, calmed down and made my way back to my clothes. On the way back, I had to hide again, as a guy came walking his dog. After he passed, I rang another bell and ran to the first house. I grabbed my clothes from the bush, dressed and walked back home
You deserve -3 days for that.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:11 PM   #153
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
You deserve -3 days for that.
The dare was 1 day per house, so it's 5 days. Fair deal

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-15-2019, 08:12 PM   #154
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
The dare was 1 day per house, so it's 5 days. Fair deal
No, I mean on top of that. The dare was implemented and reported nicely. You should be awarded for that.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:22 PM   #155
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
No, I mean on top of that. The dare was implemented and reported nicely. You should be awarded for that.
yeesh I'd love that but I'm not allowed to reduce any days that I've not earned through dares. But I appreciate your sentiment

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-15-2019, 08:31 PM   #156
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
yeesh I'd love that but I'm not allowed to reduce any days that I've not earned through dares. But I appreciate your sentiment
Sounds like you indeed anticipate to be in a chastity forever ;-)
Old 05-15-2019, 10:09 PM   #157
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sounds like you indeed anticipate to be in a chastity forever ;-)
She lives by the rules and I like that. Usually I only give tasks to people giving pictures, but I agree that she deserves more reductions.

Quote:
I did last night. I was just about to post your report.
Great report. Let's have another dare, shall we? Outdoor nudity should be a fair bet. I don't plan to give you additional days and if you keep giving great reports I will not change my mind.

I suppose you have a blindfold (if not, use a scarf) and headphones. You'll also need a secluded spot outside, where it might be possible for somebody to pass (like in a forest or so). You may hide in bushes or similar surroundings.

Enter the secluded spot and drop nude. Keep your belt on for this task, but nothing else. Kneel down, put your headphones on and start music. Start a timer on your smartphone, then blindfold yourself. Put your hands on your back and wait for as long as you are able to, then remove the blindfold and check the timer. You can remove 1 day for each full 5 minutes you made it (up to 5 days as per the rules).

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 04:34 AM   #158
kylehu

Default something similar

"
2. One of my biggest fantasy is being locked in chastity and and pleasuring multiple women all through a nigh, and in the morning they throw me out still locked (naked otherwise) to make my way back home.
"

first of all, order something like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Multipurpos...8sUKhf8wdpL6AA

2) u will need, the before mentioned lock, a lockable bag, t-shirt, your highest heels, handcuff, ring gagl, vibrator, buttplug.

3) get your butt plug, and your vibrator inserted, and locked in with the chastity belt. drink at least 1l of water or green tea.

Be completely naked apart from the chastity, and collar, get handcuffed behind your back, gagged with the ring gag, and blindfolded.

4)Leave the house with your gf, get in the car. She or if she feels unsafe,, have your sister driving, meanwhile you are giving head to your gf and she plays with your vibrator.

You will go on until she orgasms 3x times, be fast and than it will be easier for u.

5) When she orgasmed for the 3rd time, you will stop with the car.

6) they will lock the bag to a solid object tree or lamp post.... and set the timer for the time it took you to give her the 3 orgasm.and leave it there.

7) they will get back to the car, and drivefor 30 sec (or more? ) before stopping again. There they toss You out.
You can remove your blindfold and get home.

Will they turn off the vibrator, when they leave you, or turn it up to the highest?
Will they leave any clothing in the bag which you can't take on, because you still being handcuffed, or the keys to the handcuff, or it will be completely empty?
will they write humiliating things on your body?
Who knows? Only your girlfriend.

After you got home, you will confess how many orgasm you had. if you had none, good girl, remove 5 days.

If not, get completely naked, even the chastity, and be tied up in spread eagle. They will tickle you the number of your orgasm X 5 minutes.

"Yes I'm very ticklish. But I haven't been tickled in a while, I don't really like it "
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 06:18 AM   #159
Gamba

10 more days locked from me?

Dislikes: Diapers, parental controls, chastity, pee

Limits: Scat, illegal, family, friends, social, public, permanent, pics, blackmail (depends what kind)

Kik:

Send PM

PM Dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87363

Screentime Parental Controls Details:
Email: PM ME
Password: PM ME
Login: https://remote.screentimelabs.com/#/login
Gamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 07:12 AM   #160
CSasha
Oracle

First of all, 10 more days for you.

I'll think about a dare while the thread continues.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 05:19 PM   #161
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
She lives by the rules
And may die (of arousal) by the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 05:27 PM   #162
bee9
getDare Succubus

1. By wearing ben wa balls 5 days in a row under your belt you can get 3 days off.

2. Massage your GF while she's nude, using lots of oil, paying special attention to her sensitive areas. To get a day off you need to a) do that for at least 45 minutes b) bring her to at least 3 orgasms.
You can do it for 5 days max.

How's your tinder dare going?

Last edited by bee9; 05-16-2019 at 09:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 05-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #163
SilverSwitch
getDare Devil

Might as well add 10 days!

Likes: ANTICIPATION, PM Dares, Evil Jigsaw Puzzles, sissy slut training, deepthroat training, sub training, hypnosis, light-pain (nipple clamps /clothespins), Magic Wand vibrator, self-bondage, gags, cbt, short-term chastity.

Punishments, and Limits

Toys and Crossdressing Wardrobe
Dare To-Do-List
SilverSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:23 PM   #164
susana
Account Banned

Thanks Kinkerbell,

Yes I am going to do this. A few people gave me some advice about the nude part. Also I am going to take some good advice about setting this up. I have my new belt coming and I will set up some rule like you did.
So in a few days I will check back in to get started.
Again thanks for the invite.
susana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:50 AM   #165
CSasha
Oracle

Okay, so here is a dare for you to reduce your time:

Have a walk with your girlfriend, I imagine a forest but it's up to you. You need to wear your collar, leash led by your girlfriend, and your hands cuffed behind your back. The collar needs to be visible. Besides that, legal slutty outfit would be nice, like belly-free top, micro skirt, thong, heels, but I leave it up to your girlfriend to adjust the clothing to weather and walking situation.
You get 1 day off for each passenger of the first 5 you pass.

Does that fit?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk