Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #151
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by messydude View Post
um... aren't you supposed to talk in 3rd person, whats up with all these "I"'s?
I was asked to drop the rule by a lot of people who were freaked out by it.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #152
daremaster67

Are you going to cam today.
daremaster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #153
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Probably? I'm not sure.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #154
gotoguy_42

I just remembered something that my GF said made her denial period harder -- I dare you to go a full 24 hours without touching your pussy, ass or tits (with the exception of wiping yourself after using the toilet). You should remain completely nude as much as possible (the whole time if you can). It sounds easy but in your current state of arousal you will be surprised how much you crave just a little touch. Add an hour every time you accidentally touch yourself.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #155
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

gotoguy, I will do this on the weekend! That way a day that I can't record and have little privacy won't be "wasted."

I've been asked to talk about cam last night.

They made me edge over and over again, and write things on my body. "public pisspot," "cumdump," "free for public use." I also had to color in my nipples. I had to put clothespins on my nipples, one on each to start, and they remained clamped for most of the evening.
I fucked my pussy til edge, and then my ass. Then the double penetration started. I managed to move both toys at once and it was so good I couldn't even do it for 10 seconds.

Then I tied my tits tight so the blood was rushed to them and they had fun torturing my tits by making me spank my nipples, clamp them (first with one clothespin each, then two, then three), edge, and then yank the pegs off when I was on edge.

I was also asked to clothespin my pussy and to masturbate by putting a clothespin on my clit and only to masturbate by moving/twisting/flicking it. It felt good but I could not edge that way.

When I had to piss, I got in the shower, propped myself up so my ass was in the air, and pissed all over myself.

I did my vibrator exercises in the end and then went to bed. I edged a total of 35 times.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #156
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
gotoguy, I will do this on the weekend! That way a day that I can't record and have little privacy won't be "wasted."

I've been asked to talk about cam last night.

They made me edge over and over again, and write things on my body. "public pisspot," "cumdump," "free for public use." I also had to color in my nipples. I had to put clothespins on my nipples, one on each to start, and they remained clamped for most of the evening.
I fucked my pussy til edge, and then my ass. Then the double penetration started. I managed to move both toys at once and it was so good I couldn't even do it for 10 seconds.

Then I tied my tits tight so the blood was rushed to them and they had fun torturing my tits by making me spank my nipples, clamp them (first with one clothespin each, then two, then three), edge, and then yank the pegs off when I was on edge.

I was also asked to clothespin my pussy and to masturbate by putting a clothespin on my clit and only to masturbate by moving/twisting/flicking it. It felt good but I could not edge that way.

When I had to piss, I got in the shower, propped myself up so my ass was in the air, and pissed all over myself.

I did my vibrator exercises in the end and then went to bed. I edged a total of 35 times.
A lovely account young lady, I hope you enjoyed being the slut.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #157
gin
getDare Sweetheart

About punishment, i definitely vote for the frogtie!
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:08 PM   #158
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Does anyone have others? I have
  • punishment outside
  • frogtie punishment
  • piss in a diaper in public
  • pierce nipples (if I can't afford it I'll go to the second most popular option)

If anyone has other punishments tell me. I'll make a poll in an hour or so.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #159
RST
Distinguished Member

I have another possible punishment:

For as many days as you have left to go if you fail you may only pee sitting on all fours with one leg up.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #160
ridecar2
Account Banned

you could have your clit hood pierced, or roll a die, multiply that by the number of days to go and have your pussy whipped hard that many times with a belt.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.

Last edited by ridecar2; 06-13-2012 at 04:19 PM.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #161
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
you could have your clit hood pierced, or roll a die, multiply that by the number of days to go and have your pussy whipped hard that many times with a belt.
I won't pierce my clit/vagina due to metal allergies. But I'll add the pussy whipping. Any others? I'm making the poll now.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #162
daremaster67

Default Punishment idea

I have a punishment idea. You could put ice in your pussy and ass and tape it in you must then frog tie yourself. You can not get the water out until you edged 3 times in the frog tie; your not allowed to use your hands by the way. Then you may take the tape off at anytime but you must stay in frog tie until all the water is out.
daremaster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #163
messydude
Account Banned

i vote for the frogtie punishment.
Also I think for 1 day you should keep ice in each bra cup and keep putting more ice in every time it melts.

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:53 PM   #164
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster67 View Post
I have a punishment idea. You could put ice in your pussy and ass and tape it in you must then frog tie yourself. You can not get the water out until you edged 3 times in the frog tie; your not allowed to use your hands by the way. Then you may take the tape off at anytime but you must stay in frog tie until all the water is out.
I've done more embarrassing things on camera already though.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #165
ridecar2
Account Banned

Another idea, do 24 + days left hours on camera, so we all get a chance to see you and play with you as punishment.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk