Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-17-2017, 12:01 PM   #1576
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Pick a public washroom with multiple stalls. Strip in one Andy snap a picture of your now nude self. Visit all the other stalls, taking pics as you go, before finally returning to the first stall to retrieve your clothes.

Send me the pics as proof on kik.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 03:06 PM   #1577
hotdiggity8676

Go into a restroom with at least four stalls. Take all your clothes off and put your underwear in one stall, pants in another and shirt in a third. You may remain in the fourth stall, closed, until you cum. But only cum after you've taken a photo of yourself naked in the stall to submit as proof. Then you may re-collect your clothes.

Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, stripping, kink, raunch, piss, scat, exposure, feet, body hair, picture dares, craigslist

Limits: pain, blood, marks, cbt, crossdressing, feminization, line writing, cbt, don't have any toys

No KIK, no toys, no butt plugs.
hotdiggity8676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:51 AM   #1578
Monkeywrench

Go into a cubicle and strip. Place your clothes in small piles around you.

Close your eyes and spin around six times.

Without opening your eyes take a piss in the direction you end up facing.

If you pissed on an item of your own clothing you may either leave it there and pick it up in two hours or wear it home.

Dislikes: Humiliation, disgusting, messy, sissyfication, human toiletification, ass to mouth, hidden public

I don't have a small dick, I have a big clitty. So let me suck real dicks please

Kik: andrewcarstein
Monkeywrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:56 AM   #1579
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I assume ypu own panties, if not, use regular underwear. Go to a public toilet wearing your panties and randomly choose a cubicle. Use your panties to thoroughly wipe the rim and inside of the bowl. Now you have 2 choices: Either put the panties back on and wear them for 8 more hours, or gag yourself with them for 15 minutes.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeobit for this post:
Old 03-31-2017, 08:22 PM   #1580
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Leave your panties at a urinal for 30 minutes while you wait in a stall. When the time is up, take your panties and wear them in whatever state they are

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BaileyScream for this post:
Old 04-01-2017, 09:50 AM   #1581
Naughty.SchoolGirl

Asterisk

Shot with the door open | Something to do with a swirly please Xx

Dislikes: Hot sauce, heavy pee/poo, extreme pain, blood, rough anal, food/drink.

Limits: Family, Body Mods, Tattoos, permenant, body writing, beastiality, and anything clearly dangerous or stupid.
Naughty.SchoolGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Naughty.SchoolGirl for this post:
Old 04-01-2017, 10:10 AM   #1582
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Give your self a swirly in each stall no matter what's in the toilet
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:17 AM   #1583
Mtsubb

Go into a busy restroom. Get naked and leave the door unlocked. You cannot leave until 5 people walk in on you OR 2 people walk in and your underwear are soaked in the toilet.

My toys:
A rabbit vibrating dildo
A silver egg vibrator
A small rubber butt plug

Kik: mtsubb
When I was in highschool, I used to wear my sisters thongs and bras to school. It made me hard all the time and I walked around school constantly with a boner
Likes: Piss, Feminization, Degredation, Humiliation, CBT, bondage, anal, public, messy, food play, diapers
Dislikes: pain, extreme anal, sounding, cum eating
Limits: extreme pain, family, friends, scat
Mtsubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:13 PM   #1584
Mandi_li

take a small snack into a public restroom, remove clothes & shoes in stall, use food to masturbate ... i'd love to see

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:21 PM   #1585
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Give yourself a shoulder wedgie while in a public washroom. You may not go into a stall though. If this is too public pm me and I'll modify the dare.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 04:35 PM   #1586
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Find a public bathroom with a bathroom door you can lock that has a coat hood somewhere for you to hook your underwear to. You are to remain like that for 10 mins in a busy place or 20 mins in a place that dont have many people..

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 12:08 AM   #1587
Salty Dog

Go into a public restroom and go into a stall take your underwear off. Get dressed. Put your underwear in a urinal, pee on them, leave them there for 1 hour. Come back and retrieve your underwear, go back in the stall and put them back on. You have to wear them for the next 10 hours. If they are not there anymore....lucky!

Toys: different sized plugs, big dildo, chains+locks+timeable safe, chastity device, enema kit, blindfold.

Loves: pee control, anything related to pee, anal, pain, semi public, humiliation, dice dares, chastity.
punishments:line writing, eating cum, crossdressing.
Limits: illegal, permanent injurys.

M/27/bi/switch/chubby
Kik: SaltyDog7890
Salty Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 10:10 AM   #1588
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Drink a cup of water every 30 minutes for 3 hours. Then half a cup with a teaspoon of baking soda in it.
Go to a restroom and bring a (flexible if possible) rope with you.
Enter a random stall and strip completely. Go leave your clothes in as many urinals as you'd like. Now lay on your back in front of the urinals and give yourself a nice golden shower (try aiming your hair also). But don't waste all of it.
Be sure to close all stall doors that are unlocked.
Then go to the stall that's closest to the restroom's entrance, tie your balls to the door handle while squating on the toilet or kneeling in front of the door naked. Close the door but leave it unlocked of course.

Every time you get the urge to pee, you ma go out and pee on one of the urinals you put your clothes. If there are several, you may leave after you have pissed on all of them.

After someone finally comes to open the door, you are free to wait for him (or everyone else) to leave the restroom, get your clothes, and go home.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 04:17 PM   #1589
Mandi_li

go to the public restroom, stall is fine. Remove shoes, socks, pants. BEGIN TO PISS on to your bare feet. Put shoes on and leave .

pic proof if possible

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 07:44 PM   #1590
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a stall, use the restroom preferably pee and poo, then take off shoes and stick both feet in with socks still on, be sure to swish them around and sock up all the piss and poo, then put shoes back on and go about your day, may not take them off time the next morning

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules