have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES
have you ever flashed? YES
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? YES
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? YES
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? YES
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? NO
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? YES
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?YES
have you ever tied yourself up outside?YES
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? YES
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? YES
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? YES
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? YES
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? MAYBE
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? YES
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 05:47 PM   #137
maxperv
Distinguished Member

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes, and not completely sure
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Yes and No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes - it's more fun that way
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes and Yes
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No more than I'm already inspired

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap

Last edited by maxperv; 02-25-2015 at 10:27 AM.
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #138
Tiedup47

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?yes
have you ever flashed?no
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?no
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?yes
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
have you ever tied yourself up outside?yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes no
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?no
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back w
hile someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes
Tiedup47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:11 AM   #139
Petrolduck2

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes (but no blindfold)
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Yes
if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes
I am running through the woods in the nude every couple of weeks and in the summer I lay on a nice warm spot and masturbate.
Petrolduck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:02 PM   #140
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? No, it scares me.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Yes, I go commando often.
  3. have you ever flashed? Yes, well sort of, it was a half flash of my breast.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, I am often naked when I go pee in the middle of the night.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Inside: Yes. Outside: No.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?No.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? The dare was online via text so no?
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes, I was eight and didn't know what I was doing or know about it being looked down on.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Maybe. If I would never be at the place I was tied up at again.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Same as above.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes it turns me on and if it was legal I would do it.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
No.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:11 PM   #141
Roller

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
Oh yes very much

have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Once recently as part of a self inflicted dare. I stared at the clerk in my car while I took my sweatpants and boxers off then put my boxers back on. My shirt barely covered my stomach so my dick and balls were flopping around for everyone to plainly see. I got a little embarrassed when the older female clerk obviously checked me out and that little embarrassment really turned me on so when I walked out to my car and got completely naked maybe 10 feet from the clerk in a huge glass window.

have you ever flashed?
Not really flashed but I was naked and ran out of a field next to a major road at night and stood on the sidewalk for a couple seconds while a car with their headlight on came right towards me. I ran off after a couple seconds but it was thrilling. Also I've taken up to opening my blinds on the second floor that's right in front of a busy sidewalk while I'm nude sometimes during the day and a lot at night. I like to masturbate and wait to see people walk by and see how daring I can push myself to bed with my noises and visibility. If there was ever a good opportunity for me to flash I definitely would.

have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
See above. I'd like to in the future.

have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
Ya but I was naked

have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
Yep, I live in a neighborhood on a cul de sac and have taken a couple naked laps around my house. Actually from my back yard, down my neighbors driveway, all along the sidewalk in front of my yard, and back up my driveway and to the backyard again. Other times I can't remember but this is probably when I'm naked outside the most.

have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
For like a minute maybe in my house/school but only when it was somewhere practically deserted. Could be fun in the future.

have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
Ya I took like a 5 minute naked jog around the frisbee golf course near me in the middle of the day. It was one of the most exhilarating things I've ever done for sure. It was right after it had rained and there were no cars in the parking lot so I knew there probably wasn't anyone there. There's a huge field that separates a lot of the course and the parking lot so I went across the field and took a jog around the loop to make sure no one was there. They weren't and I checked the parking lot which was still empty and finally got naked outside during the day in public. I took my jog around the loop then ran across the bridge that separated the field and parking lot and peeked around the tree line to see a woman walking her dog coming my way. I was mad because I had wanted to run naked across the field but I had to get back to my clothes and I would've had to pass her again.

have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
Obviously a few

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
Only online

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Been totally naked in my car a bunch, have taken my pants off on the bus, jacked off in the airplane bathroom, and took my swimsuit off so I was naked standing on the back of my cruise ship at night.

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Driven a car completely naked many times.

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
No but I'm hoping to change that with my girlfriend this week as we'll be driving a lot.

have you ever tied yourself up outside?
Nope

have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
Nope

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
Maybe if it was someone I trusted

would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
Maybe if it was someone I trusted

have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
Unfortunately not but I'd like to

have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
Unfortunately not but I'd like to

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Maybe not the pain part but yes that may be something I'd try

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Yup looking for dares to do right now haha
Old 02-26-2015, 03:56 PM   #142
scgd

Yes, definitely

A few times

have you ever flashed?
Yep

Not that I know of...

Yes

Yeah

Don't think so

Only in my back garden

Yes

have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
No

have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
Nope

have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
Nope again

have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
No

No

No

Maybe, I can't really imagine a scenario where this would happen to me though

Probably not

No

No

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
Not really, so probably not

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Not right now, its cold out
scgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 04:28 AM   #143
nude.for.life

Yes
Yes
have you ever flashed?
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
No
No
Ni
No
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No, I do it every so often anyways

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:08 AM   #144
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? YES
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? YES
  3. have you ever flashed? YES
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? YES
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? YES
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? YES
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? YES
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? YES
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? YES
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? YES
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? YES CAR
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? YES CAR
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? YES
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? NO
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? NO
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? NO
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? NO
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? 6 OR SO
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? 4
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? NO
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) NO, TOO COLD AT THE MOMENT
[/QUOTE]
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #145
pisswhore188

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? yes
have you ever flashed? yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?partially
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? no
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
have you ever tied yourself up outside?yes
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? no
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? yes
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) kinda
current days:0
pm me 'Porn', and a category and i must only watch that category until i get a new one.
current category: glory holes

kik - boi4sex298
pisswhore188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:55 AM   #146
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

It's a big thrill, but it's not really sexual for me.

Yes.

have you ever flashed?
No.

I have been seen a few times when doing my naked dares, but I will never know who it was or what they saw.

Yes, see next question...

Yes, I love it. I have walked down quiet streets, in woods, down by the river and lots more.

Yes, see next question...

Yes! Usually less risky than at night though. An empty beach, the woods again, in an open field.

Only in photographs.

I don't think so.

No, but I would.

I have never tied myself up but I have made my clothes really difficult to access, so that I couldn't put them back on without a struggle.

That would be so exciting.

That's a great fantasy but I don't know if I would be brave enough to do it for real.

Some people close by, but not necessarily looking.

Haha! I would try it, I suppose, if it were legal and nobody I knew was around.

I am always inspired. I'm just waiting for the weather to get warmer so I can try out a few more dares.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:10 AM   #147
kyjd

yes
yes
have you ever flashed?
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
no
yes
yes

likes: teasing, orgasm denial, masturbation instructions, panties, light bondage

dislikes: pain, humiliation, scat, anything to do with family dares
kyjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:24 AM   #148
quadripalz

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
1a. yes
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
2a. yes
3.have you ever flashed?
3a. yes
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
4a. yes
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
5a. yes
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
6a. yes
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
7a. yes
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
8a. yes
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
9a. yes
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
10a. no
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
11a. yes in a car and plane
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
12a. yes
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
13a. no
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside?
14a. yes
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
15a. yes
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
16a. yes
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
17a. yes its one of my fantasies
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
18a. no
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
19a. no
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
20a. I would love to do this
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
21a. I go naked outdoors a lot anyway so not really
quadripalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:38 AM   #149
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Absolutely
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Often
  3. have you ever flashed? yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? yes. I used to run early in the morning with only a long t-shirt, shoes, and socks
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes. I have walked a three mile exercise path having left all of my clothes hidden at the start point
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? yes. I 'forgot' to zip my fly after using the restroom. I walked around the mall for about 20min with no underwear before someone pointed it out to me.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes. I lived out in the country for a while and would often mow my lawn naked.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Of course. How do you think they verified I did the dare?
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? yes. anytime I do any long distance driving, I do at least a couple of hours completely naked. Whenever I fly, I wear as little as I legally can.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, see above.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes. I have received blowjobs while driving, masturbated, and finger-fucked my girlfriend.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? Yes. I did a 'serial lockout' dare, where I had to retrieve a series of keys in order to unchain myself before getting my clothes. Maybe I'll post it in the dares section sometime.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? yes. I blindfolded and gagged myself, then tied myself naked to a picnic table using an 'ice timer'. Sadly, no one came by to see me or take advantage of my helplessness.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? yes. It's a fantasy of mine
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? yes. I did a dare where I ended up 'losing' my swimsuit in a hotel pool.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes. See above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Again, one of my fantasies. And I would do it in a heartbeat
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Inspire? no. Let me remember some wonderful times? absolutely.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:55 AM   #150
slutlikelilycarter

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? Yes
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? No
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? No
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? No
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? No
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? No
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if ieyou wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? No
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) Yes. It's always been a fantasy to me and am looking for the right place for it!!

Dislikes: Cumeating, CBT, Pain, Nipple Play, Semi-Public, Deepthroating, Crossdressing

Limits: Public, Pictures, Online Exposure, Scat, Piss, Vomit, Blood, Permanent Marks.

Please PM me anal dares. Will reply with a report when done.
KIK and Skype@ funfoefun
Note: I can do dislikes if forced.
slutlikelilycarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam