Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #16
loves strip bets

go on chat roullete and keep searching every time someone comes up take off an item of clothing thensearch again keep doing this untill naked then when naked do it again when someone comes up spank yoursself twenty times hard mayne with hair brush
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:53 AM   #17
forsaken5678

Quote:
Originally Posted by originaldaregirl View Post
i want to push all of my limits
Here's one that will help to push your limits.

Chug a bunch of water and go to the park.

Find an empty area and edge once.

Then walk around until you have to pee, then piss yourself.

Enjoy the walk home
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #18
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Go to a secluded public place where there is next to 0% chance of someone seeing you wearing only a skirt as bottoms. Then lift your skirt up over your ass and take a heaping shit right on the floor. Then insert a fairly large object to plug up your ass and sit down on the floor next to your shit. Use the vibe to rub your pussy until you cum. Take pics if you can.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #19
loves strip bets

do you have much hair
loves strip bets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #20
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Another dare to push your limits..

Wear a button down shirt, no bra, take several multi colored Sharpie pens and go to a public park.find art least five guys and offer them a pen.then open your shirt and ask them to write their name and some comment on your chest.anywhere on your chest.tell them they make have a feel too.when you have five names and comments you can go home but leave all buttons but one undone.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #21
r0ver
getDare Addict

Next time you have a party you are to play a game of suck, fuck or avoid.

You'll be blind-folded and three guys will get their cocks out. You get 10 seconds to feel each cock and then choose which to suck, which to fuck and which to leave. You must then do the necessary whilst still blindfolded. You must then also guess which cock was which. If you get it wrong, then the remaining guy will jerk off onto your face and you must then take a run around the block with the cum on your face.

If you are really determined to push that 'family' limit, one of those three guys should be your brother.

Now you can improve your chances of not shagging your bro by having all the guys getting their cocks out - you still just pick one to suck and one to fuck. However in this case if you get the guessing part of the game wrong (which is more likely with more cocks to choose from) then you'll take a facial cumshot from all of the guys and the run around the block will be completed naked.

You can change it down to hj, bj or avoid, or up to fuck, anal, avoid or even suck, fuck or anal.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:05 AM   #22
archie21
getDare Succubus

I dare you to post reports on your dares....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #23
r0ver
getDare Addict

The dare will take place in a park or other public space. You can either bring a small back-pack or similar to put clothes in or leave clothes behind. Bring a belt as well.

First up you'll throw three dice (or the same dice 3 times).

The first throw determines how many clothes you start by wearing and what you'll be trying to get a stranger to do to you. (However you induce them to do it, is up to you )
1= 1 item of clothing. Ass cheeks spanked with hand
2= 2 items. Ass spanked with belt
3= 3 items. Tits spanked
4= 4 items. Tits spanked with belt
5= 5 items. Pussy spanked
6= 6 items. Pussy spanked with belt

The second throw times 10 is the number of spanks.

The third throw times 3 is the number of minutes you have to get someone to agree to administer the spanks or remove an item of clothing.
You'll keep going until either someone has spanked you, or until you are nude. You will then return home - you are not allowed to put on any clothes you have removed for the journey home.
If you don't manage to get anyone to spank you before you are naked, you'll do the spanks yourself before coming home.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:32 AM   #24
ichsagedir

A simple one:
Tie yourself a crotchrope and only wear a skirt. The shorter the better but it's up for you to decide which one you'll wear.
Wear it for a full day so that you'll be with your family, friends etc.
ichsagedir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #25
DarthTease

Put binder clips on your nipples. (You said you wanted pain...) Wear a tight-fitting thin shirt, so that the outline of the binder clips is visible through the shirt. Short skirt, no underwear, no bra. Shoes of your choice. Hair either loose and behind your shoulders or up; either way your hair should not cover your breasts.

Go for a walk in the park lasting at least one hour. If anyone asks what's up with the weird shape on your breasts, you are to answer "I am suffering for another's enjoyment." Edge twice while at the park before returning home.

Once home, take pictures of yourself as you are. Then naked except for the clips. Then take the clips off. This will hurt. :-) Then take pictures of your breasts after the clips are off. (Face is NOT required in the pictures. Neck through knees are.)

Post pictures on Kink talk and report back on how it went and how to locate your pictures. ;-)
DarthTease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:55 AM   #26
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
help me push my limits by giving me dares that include my limits (as well as likes)
Ok original daregirl, as I see in your limits, you include public.
This dare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=143314
might therefore be quite hard (depending on luck)...

Your mission is to roll for a gallery there, and then ask someone here
to roll for a number for you 1-50 (representing a pic or video) without
saying which gallery your roll selected until after you have completed the dare!
Then after, report how it went and how you rolled in the dare.

Good luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:32 AM   #27
Dare-O-Rama

Default Limits are made to be broken.

Three simple limit breakers...

1. Go the park at the end of your street. Poop. Return home.

2. "Accidentally" expose a nipple to a family member. How you plan this out and accomplish it is up to you. However, your nipple must be exposed to them until they say something about it.

3. Get a piece of black thread about one-two feet long and a needle. Thread the needle. Tie the other end tightly around one of your nipples. Put on a white T-shirt with no bra. Pull the needle & thread through the T-shirt, and remove the needle. Leave the thread dangling on the front of your shirt until at least one person tries to pull it off.

Post how this went!
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #28
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
i want to push all of my limits
Which limits are you most interested in pushing?
Old 06-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #29
Vergil813

Two dares:

1. Find a lake, river, pond, pool. Do not bring any extra cloths, jump in fully clothed once everything is soaked you can either remove them an swim until they are dry or leave them there and return about your business.

2. Send me [email protected] frontal 20 nude pics, do not need to include face, but if you are feeling daring the better. 15 must be at an outside location, 10 which must be away from your home. 5 can be inside. All must be at different locations, rooms, streets sides of the house, etc.

Limits/Dislikes: pain, anal, eating, family, friends, cross-dressing, pee/poop, toothpaste, permanent, showing face

Feel free to send me any dares to help me learn.

PM me "push-ups" or "set-ups" and I will do 25, "naked" and I will strip for 60 minutes, "Snapchat" or "Kik" with yours and I will add you, "Pic" I will send you a pick as soon as I see it (snapchat or kik).
Vergil813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #30
Black_label
Account Banned

Get the tightest thong you can, then fill it up full of ice, then if you have one, put a large anal dildo/toy in, wear it through your pants till the ice melts

Advertisements
Kink Talk