Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #31
throwaway00101010

Quote:
I find this easy because him and I like to be "shaved" so it wasn't hard, and not a pain in the ass.
Depends what type of gambling it is.
So you're both completely shaved below the neck? The point of this dare, is that if you don't shave your face, he can't shave his. If he doesn't shave under his arms, you can't shave there. If he doesn't shave his legs, then you can't. Consequently, if you do shave your legs, then he has to. Etc. Etc.

The semicolon implies that while the words following it do form a coherent thought, and could stand on their own, the remainder of the sentence is a related thought to the first part. In this case, since you're unsure if failing to do this dare, or giving up on it very easily will have any sort of repercussion, that's the gamble.

If, as you said, you both like to be shaved, so it's not hard at all, then I suppose it doesn't matter. I just didn't expect you both to shave fully. If you didn't think that's what it meant, you have my apologies, I should've been more clear.

Quote:
11) What are your thoughts on facesitting?
I'm not too sure what that is
Google answers all questions.

But essentially, it's just what it sounds like. A person (almost always female) sits on the face of another person, to make breathing more difficult and/or facilitate oral sex.

But overall, great responses from both of you; I appreciate it.
throwaway00101010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #32
TeenDream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Daring View Post
Alright, time for another dare. For this dare, Teen will be the dominant and Ivy will be her sub. She will choose his outfit, making them wear as little or as slutty as they like. Then go out to a public place (like a mall) and bring a marker and some pens. Walk around the place for a while, make it obvious he is the submissive one, have him follow behind you, rush to do whatever you ask. Then get him to crawl on the floor for 10-30 seconds. If you are feeling him daring, spank him once or twice in public. Then go to the bathroom. Have him strip down from the waist below. Have him bend over, facing away from you. Then see how many pens you can fit in his ass, if you can only fit one that is fine. Move the pen(s) in and out of his ass while your other hand strokes his cock. Keep going until he cums, spraying his jizz all over the wall. Do not clean it up. Then use the marker to write "(your name)'s bitch" and then write on the wall just above his cum write "(your name)'s bitch was taken here". Then dress him and leave.
I was a bit uncomfortable to try this one, seeing as how it's a bit too outside my comfort zone, that's why I think this was such a rush! I dressed him in some of my old spandex from track (No underwear/boxers) and a tight muscle shit--I thought it looked very sexy. We went to the mall by my house and I had him fallow me, get the clothes I wanted to try on, get clothes I wanted to have him wear and whenever he did something I didn't like I spanked his ass... Hard. Then, I took him to the restroom. I slowly undressed him--I really like his body so I look at it as long as I can, whenever I can--and bent him down over the changing booth in the last stall. (You know where mother's change their kids dippers.) And began the process I thought I could only get one pen up his ass but I manage three, I slowly started to take it in and out of his ass for a while then I started to stroke his dick. I did this for a bout a minute and went more faster as I got turned on. It took about five minutes for him to cum. After, I wrote on the wall with my bright green sharpie and he wrote in his bright pink one. This was really thrilling.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #33
TeenDream

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway00101010 View Post
So you're both completely shaved below the neck? The point of this dare, is that if you don't shave your face, he can't shave his. If he doesn't shave under his arms, you can't shave there. If he doesn't shave his legs, then you can't. Consequently, if you do shave your legs, then he has to. Etc. Etc.

The semicolon implies that while the words following it do form a coherent thought, and could stand on their own, the remainder of the sentence is a related thought to the first part. In this case, since you're unsure if failing to do this dare, or giving up on it very easily will have any sort of repercussion, that's the gamble.

If, as you said, you both like to be shaved, so it's not hard at all, then I suppose it doesn't matter. I just didn't expect you both to shave fully. If you didn't think that's what it meant, you have my apologies, I should've been more clear.

I know what you meant, and yes. We both shave in the same areas below out necks.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #34
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

I am glad you enjoyed my dare. I thought you two needed to step out of your comfort zone a little, but I also thought you would enjoy it. I'll cook up another for you guys soon.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boyfriend, girlfriend, need dares, need truths