Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
gra24

Default 18/M/Solo Home Alone

I'm going to have a lot of time to myself this summer as I'm sure a lot of other people are too. I would like dares to make this summer break one I will remember! I would like all these dares to be able to be done by me and me alone. I don't want to go outside, but if needed I can.

Likes- solo, sexual torture(I have no will power so I can't do certain things), pee
Limits- anyone else, poop, self-harm, inserting anything in my butt

Last edited by gra24; 05-16-2013 at 04:55 PM.
gra24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
nudeguy

summer gets hot and the best way to cool off is insert 24 ice cubes up your butt in one day (1 ice cube per hour or you may break it up however you want)

maybe: minor public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends, Cross-dressing, Slave, very public, Facebook related, blackmail
nudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #3
gra24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudeguy View Post
summer gets hot and the best way to cool off is insert 24 ice cubes up your butt in one day (1 ice cube per hour or you may break it up however you want)
I'm sorry I forgot to put this in the original post... I won't put anything in my butt. Sorry, but thanks for the quickness.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
nudeguy

melt them with another part of your body then

maybe: minor public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends, Cross-dressing, Slave, very public, Facebook related, blackmail
nudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #5
gra24

Ok I will, btw I will start all dares on monday.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #6
gra24

Come on guys 78 views and only 4 replies!?!? This is sad and I know that I'm not the only guy who is going to have sometime this summer to have a little fun so please make my summer memorable and fun!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:06 PM   #7
Alexander93

pvt me ur skype if you would like to have someone instrcut and control you on cam...

Male/27
Loves:
Physical Exercise, Bondage, CBT, Cumplay, Humiliation/Degradation, Role Playing, Spit, Semi-Public, Outdoor, Marking (Writing on Self),Pain (clamps, pegs, spanking, etc.) Forced nudity

I'm cowboy from Male Farm, come and train me!!
Link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...ight=male+farm
Alexander93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #8
Bbobby101

When I stay home alone I usually put the numbers 5-10 on separate papers and put it in a hat. Then draw. Whatever number you get is how many times you have to jack off in that day! You can text your friends and ask them to name one random place throughout your whole house and where ever they say you have to jack off there! I did it one time and ended up jacking off in places like my moms bed, my sisters bed, in the pool and on the back porch!

Another thing I did when I was younger was snoop through my parents bedroom looking for lube and condoms! I found them along with some of my moms skimpy thongs/underwear that I tried on! It was kinky and funn but I will never for get it! Hope this helped!
Bbobby101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, solo