Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
HondaJunkie93

Default Slumber Party Surprises [FICTION]

Simon was a 15 year old freshman, new to the entire High School scene. He was home schooled most of his life and it was only last year that his parents decided that he needed to get into a more social able environment. Thats when they enrolled him in 8th grade at the local school. Luckily, in his first year of public school, Simon made two very close friends, Ben, and Ashley. Ben was a typical best friend, same age, loved the same sports, and generally easy to get along with, too easy if you ask Simon.
Ashley on the other hand was a little different, she was a grade older then the other two boys. She was home schooled for most of her life, so when she was introduced into the public school system, she was out of the popular clique. In the first semester of her first year at public school, she had health class with Ben, and after being paired up for a project, the two became instant friends. Then, less then a year later, when Simon walked through the front doors of the school, both Ben and Ashley knew that he would be the third person in their little group.

“So what are your plans for the weekend?” Ashley asked the boys, as they walked down the street one fall Friday afternoon.
“Trying to avoid my family.” Simon said half joking. “My grandparents are in town and they think the only way they can show love to me is smother me in it.”
“Oh, common Simon. You HAVE to love Gram Gram and Pop Pop.” Ben said, lightly hitting his best friend in the shoulder.
“Love them like hang nail.” he replied.
“Well, if you want to hang out or something. We can see about doing a movie night at my house tonight?” Ashely asked. “Max is with my uncle this weekend.” She added when the boys looked at each other in hopes the other had a better idea.
Max was Ashley's younger brother. He was only 6 and he thought that Ben and Simon where there to only play with him. Normally it wouldn't be so bad, but recently whenever either of the boys would leave to go hang out with Ashley, the waterworks on Max would start and they felt obligated to return to Legos or whatever they were playing with their younger protégé.
“Common guys. We have the big screen in the basement, and we could crash down there, make it a little camping trip and such.”
Both boys agreed to come over pending what their parents said.

The clock on the cable box read '7:36' when Ashely finally heard the door bell ring. She jumped up off the couch and yelled into the family room to her parents that she got it. When she opened the door, she saw both boys, book bags full of clothes slung over their shoulders, and their bicycles laying down in the middle of the front yard behind them.
“Its about time you get here!” Ashely said, ushering both boys in.
“Well it takes a lot longer to ride your bike here when your weighed down by 50 pounds of clothes and blankets.” Ben argued.
“Its not my fault you felt the need to pack one of everything in your dresser!” Simon said, turning the corner in the hall and following Ashley into the basement.
“OK enough bickering you two. We have all night to do that.” She said, opening the first door on the right in the basement which lead to the Rec. room. “Drop you stuff in there and then we'll head up to my room to pick some movies.”
The boys followed what they were told, and then soon all three raced up the stairs to the main floor and then up one more level to the upstairs. It was when they reached the top of the landing that Ashley's father yelled up the stairs for her to come down and he needed a word with her.
“You guys go ahead, I'll catch up in a few seconds.” Ashely said running back down stairs as the boys went into her room to see what movies she had.
“Man, I haven't seen like any of these movies.” Simon said, looking at most of the DvDs that were stacked on the corner stand. He could hear Ben snickering behind him, but thought nothing of it.
“Hey Simon!”
“Huh?” Simon replied turning around to look at his friend.
It was then that he got hit right in the middle of his face by a pair of Ashley's panties that Ben picked up out the dirty laundry.
“Dude, thats gross!” Simon said, throwing them right back at Ben.
“Oh common, It's not like they are covered in cooties or anything.” He said replacing them into the basket.
“If thats so, place a pair on your head.” Simon said smiling.
“Ew, not dirty ones!”
“Then clean ones.” Simon said walking over to the dresser and opening the top drawer. “ I dare you!”
Simon knew he had Ben, never once had he backed down from a dare. Even when Ben dared him to streak down the street, Ben did it, not saying a single word.
Ben walked over to the open drawer and glanced in it. He took a glance around and picked up a pair of lime green ones, and placed them over his head, looking at Simon through on of the leg holes.
“Dude, you look stupid.” Simon said, holding back his laughter.
“Well what did you think I would look lik....”
He was cut off “What the hell do you think your doing?” Ashely said as she closed the door behind her.
“We were just uhh.” Ben stammered, taking the pair of panties off of his head. Ashley just stood there and stared.
“Please don't be mad it was my idea.” Simon said. “PLEASE, We'll do anything you want tonight, just please don't be mad!”
“Anything?” Ashley said, still looking extremely pissed off.
“Yes.” the boys replied in unison.
“Good!” She said smiling. “This should turn out to be a fun night after all.”
“You mean you weren't mad?” Ben asked.
“Not at all, but at least now the night will he extremely entertaining.... at least for me.

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman

Last edited by HondaJunkie93; 11-27-2008 at 09:09 PM.
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

I am not one for stories nomally but this is great! Please don't stop writing it... I want more!
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #3
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

A good start, keep writing

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
HondaJunkie93

could i get a mod to change the title, I did it, but it only changed the title at the top of my thread and not in the TorD stories section. Obviously this is Fiction, and not Non fiction..... thanks

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman

Last edited by Marc; 11-29-2008 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Changed to Fiction - you should have reported the post with that request!
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Hopefully you'll continue to write more, even with the mislabel. I can't wait to read the next part.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk