Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-25-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
PimpMasterA

Male 23/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

23/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

As my old thread was closed I was not able to bump it, and yet I never found a long term sub like that I am looking for.

This is the same add, as before without any edits because it remains relevant and precise!

This will be a long post. I feel the need to express this first of all. However if you are one of "those" slaves. Who has been searching with no luck. Looking for a Dom who is committed to the BDSM lifestyle and his slaves, who offers long term ownership, then it will be worth the read.

To help you decide whether you should take the time to read this post, please first read the statements below, if you find that any of these take a home within yourself or your preferences then I thank you for reading this far, but you need not read any further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • "I am not looking for anything long term."
  • "Anal is a limit for me."
  • "I do not own or use a webcam."
  • "I do not show face on cam."
  • "I iz rly lkin 4 a mstr."
  • "I would describe myself as chubby/overweight."
  • "My profile says 18+ but I'm actually not."
  • "I'm just looking for play."
  • "Offline rules are not for me."
  • "Cross-dressing is a major part of my fetish preferences which would need to be utilized by my Dom."
  • "I am a hairy person who is unwilling to trim my body hair and remove my pubic hair."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're reading this then I'm already glad I made the post, and again I'd like to thank you for your time thus far.

About me

My name is Adam. I am a 23 year old Dominant male currently residing on the south coast of England. I have been active within the lifestyle (starting as a beginning as all people start) from the age of 16, a total of 7 years, and for me BDSM/Master & slave Relationships / Kink is a huge part of my sexual identity and life. As such I am looking for a long term slave who shares the same commitment and passion for the lifestyle as myself.

What I outline in this post may seem hypocritical, shallow or exclusive, but when it comes to sexual preferences and the relationship I am looking to forge I feel these offenses can be forgiven.

I am approximately 6 foot 1 inch in height, I have dark, yet still Caucasian, skin with dark hair and eyes. I am currently overweight but aim to be ideal weight within two months having already lost 2 stone in the past three months.

I am well read and enjoy Gothic literature, and novels. I am somewhat of a movie fanatic and this forms a key part of my social life. I have just graduated from university studying philosophy and religion and I am now an insurance broker, a job I enjoy very much. Besides this I am a kin to any other 23 year old male from the U.K with similar interests and pass-times. I would describe myself as a closeted bi-sexual, who is still a virgin due to a deep dislike for the current "one-night-stand" culture.

Within BDSM

Within the lifestyle I am assertive and clear in what I want. I offer any slave I accept my total commitment and loyalty. They will have priority over my spare time and I would like very much the same in return.

I have a plethora of likes and will attempt to list these in no particular order later on. For me the lifestyle is very much about power dynamics and control, while I may have a particular preference to certain activities and tasks, this is no doubt due to the emphasis that activity places on my control of my slave. I find that almost any activity within the lifestyle can be used to exemplify the control given to a Master by his slave. Therefor my limits are born out of a dislike for the ascetics of an activity or the legalities surrounding it, these will also be listed below.

Included but by no means limited to:
  • Ass Play
  • Bondage
  • Begging
  • Ball busting
  • Chastity
  • Cock and Ball Torture
  • Cum play
  • Candles
  • Collars
  • Cock rings
  • Dildos
  • Discrete
  • Electro
  • Exhibition
  • Edging
  • Figging
  • Facials
  • Face fucking
  • Gags
  • Humiliation
  • Hot wax
  • Hogtie
  • Insertions
  • Ice play
  • Masks
  • Milking
  • Masturbation
  • Nipple torture
  • Nipple piercings
  • Orgasm Control
  • Piss
  • Pain
  • Restrictions
  • Shaving
  • Urethral sounding
  • Wands

Limits
  • Cross-Dressing
  • Under 18s
  • Age play
  • Bestiality
  • Puppy Play
  • Extreme Public

What I am Looking for

I am looking for a slave either male or female who to begin with does not match any of the statements at the beginning of my post. This slave will be at least 18, and although I have no real upper age limit 35 is a good guide.

I am looking for a slave who really does enjoy the lifestyle and what it has to offer, while being able to maintain a sense of honesty, reliability, commitment and loyalty. This same slave will have a webcam and will be happy to use it for sessions, along with the ability to abide by offline rules and complete offline tasks.

Ideally I am looking for a slave with similar interests to myself, who is happy to chat outside of sessions with the aim of forging a good friendship alongside our BDSM relationship. The slave I am looking for will be available for cam sessions on a regular basis, and will either have access to professional toys or have the ability to use and buy household items for sessions.

Skype is mandatory.

Preference will be given to any UK based slave who meets my requirements and is also interested in real-life meets.

What I Offer

I offer myself and my up most respect, commitment, loyalty and care. I am not looking to make this a miserable experience for anyone involved nor destroy anyone life. I look to provide a safe environment where you can be trained, nurtured and used by a safe and sane Dominant.
To this end I will on request share my screen over Skype for the duration of a session for the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are the sole focus of your Dominants attention and the ability to see that you are neither being recorded or photographed.

I do not offer myself sexually on cam. I do not often masturbate or undress whilst using slaves, I find this aids me in the lifestyle. I am however happy to appear on cam while you are serving to verify my age and description.

Most of all I offer a good friend who is interested in you not only as a slave to use but as a person to be valued.

If you are Interested

If by this stage you are still interested then I am already hopeful that we are compatible. I have included at the bottom of this post questionnaire to be filled out by any interested parties and sent to me as a private message.

Any messages received will be read and all will receive a response. Any applicants who complete this questionnaire and meet my requirements will be offered a trail period (to be discussed.)

Once again, thank you for the time you have spent reading this ad. I hope to hear from any who made it this far.

1. Name:
  2. Date of Birth:
  3. Skype Username:
  4. Top 10 Likes:
  5. Limits:
  6. Toys:
  7. What do you view the role of a slave as being?

8. Why do you wish to submit?

9. If you could only have one hope or expectation for a Master & slave relationship what would it be?

10. How long do you view yourself being committed to service for?

11. Any further comments?

Last edited by PimpMasterA; 05-25-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk