Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-03-2008, 11:31 PM   #16
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default Back With Chapter 7

well its been ages since i have posted but i have decided to finish this story so here is chapter 7 i hope you guys like it

CHAPTER 7 : A FUN NIGHT

As i walked down stairs a heard the girls laughing and i knew it was about what had just happened, "strip bitch" jess said with a little giggle, i was kind of shocked to hear my own cousin say that but without hesitation i stripped. As i was stripping i noticed 3 big suitcases on the living room floor, i didn't bother ask them about it. They laid me down and pulled out a box of wax strips out one of the bags before i could complain or argue the started waxing of my pubes, i screamed and kicked but they still got the job done.

They started me off with easy tasks like dance naked, kiss their feet, masturbate then they started with hard tasks they tied me up eagle spread to my bed and then they brought up the 3 suitcases and opened them and i saw heaps of punishment devices clothing and all other fetish items, then jess pulled out her phone and showed it to me, a video started playing it was of me cumming on my desk and eating it, i knew straight away what that meant, "you are my master" i asked puzzled "we both are" jess.

so thats chapter 7 i will be back with more in a day or 2

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:21 PM   #17
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

glad to see this one back!!!

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:30 PM   #18
Smile
Account Banned

Nice cliff hanger, this is getting good. hope for 2 things:
1. It is one of those storys that acctually gets finished (quite rare )
2. the next part comes soon

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #19
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default Part 8

Well james as you hoped for i am back with part 8 i hope you guys enjoy it just

PART 8: NIGHT OF ABUSE

Here i was tied eagle spread over a bed naked and i had just found out that my cousin and her best friend had been daring me tasks over the internet and i had no idea, the more i thought about it the more it turned me on and i could feel the blood rushing to my penis. The girls were digging through the suitcase for who knows what but i was getting really nervous. " Ah i've found it" lisa called to jess. "Alright put it on him then" replied jess. they put clips on my nipples that had a jagged edge which hurt so bad but made me get erect even more. Lisa pulled a g-string out of the suitcase and started rubbing my penis with it slowly and then she started to pace herself and kept going until i came, when i blew my load she stuffed the panties in m mouth so the cum was touching my tongue then she taped my mouth shut.

With out a word they untied me then stood me up, they walked me down stairs and tied my legs to the kitchen table legs then bended me over it and tied my hands to the closest chairs on either side. Lisa nodded to jess they both ran back up to my room and brought down the suitcases, they both pulled out what they need behind me so i couldn't see, it took them i minute and then lisa, completely naked with a strap on on, hoped up on the table i heard jess say "i am done", then i felt something big slide up my ass, then lisa slid forward forcing her strap on to go into my mouth and down my throat, they kept at it for about 15 minutes but it felt much longer, by then i had cumed about 3 times on the ground although the last one only felt like half a load, they took the strap ons off and and cleaned them in the sink then smacked my as about 20 each with batons.

Finally they untied me " Before you go to bed you must lap up all of your cum" Jess said as she took out my gag. "Yes mistress", i replied. i lapped it up trying to do it fast to get it over and done with but still took me a few minutes to stomach it all. Jess passed me a g string and a corset, i took off my nipple clamps then put the corset and g string on, the were both matching black and red but i think the corset was made for e guy as the g string was a girls. They made me sleep on the floor next my bed while they both shared my bed i finally got to sleep only to be waken up at 5 o clock the next morning.

Hope you like it guys and girls part 9 should be up soon.

Happy Daring
Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #20
garbonzo222

this is an amazing story....please keep going
Old 11-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #21
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Hey, Im really happy you brought this back after sch a long absence. Yay!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:44 AM   #22
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default part 9

Thanks guys for the positive replies, its really appreciated so heres part 9. this part will be split into 2 parts because its big so i will put 9.5 up in a few days.

PART 9: THE DAY OUT

"Wake up" i heard someone yell, followed by a few slaps to the face. I Slowly pulled myself up, looking around, i stared outside the window and saw the sun was only just coming up, i looked at my watch "5 o'clock are you serious, let me go back to sleep" i argued to the girls. "Ah ah, get up bitch" Lisa said as she grabbed my nuts, with the sudden shock of pain i was up. We went down stairs and got breakfast "we are going out to day" said jess "and we have a list of tasks for you to do while we out". I was to tired to talk so i just nodded my head to everything she said. Lisa handed me a bag "in this bag is all of the objects you will need for todays tasks" she said " now go upstairs and get ready we have to catch the 6 o'clock bus to the city, you can wear whatever you like but you must keep the g string on". Without hesitation i ran up stairs and chucked some boxers over the g string so it would be harder to see then put on some jeans and a shirt and went back down stairs.

We got the bus and arrived at the city at about 7:30, "Jenny and Rachael are meeting us at the coffee shop" exclaimed Lisa. we hurried along to the coffee shop as we arrived i saw the smirk both of the girls gave me and immediately i knew they knew what the deal was. After coffee we went for a walk where the girls led me to an alley that couldn't be seen from the street, "Jenny and Rachael also have control of you for today" Jess said, "yes mistress" i replied, as i said this Jenny and Rachael gave a little giggle.
"mm, strip completely naked" Rachael said, i hesitated for a moment then done the task, i stripped completely naked when rachael bent me over then all the girls started smacking my ass, they kept going for a few minutes and my as was red raw after, before i knew it Jenny grabbed my penis and started pulling me off, all the girls started teasing me, i started moaning ad it get louder and heavier "i am going to blow" i moaned, Jenny pushed my penis upwards and i shot straight onto my stomach she massaged my cum into my nipples, penis and all over my stomach. I look over Lisa's shoulder and saw to older woman about the age of 20 just laughing at me i was so embarrassed the girls looked around and saw them to, they laughed a little then the older girls walked off. "Time for your first task" jess said as she grabbed the bag off my back she pulled out a small 6 inch dildo and toothpaste, she started massaging toothpaste into the knob of my penis and i could fell it burn then lisa had covered the dildo in toothpaste and shoved up my ass, the burning sensation turned me on so much i immediately got hard again.

well thats the first part of chapter 9 anyway i hope you guys and girls like it.
The next part will be on in a day or 2.

Happy Daring
Old 11-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #23
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

please do continue it is great
25rob1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #24
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default 9.5

sorry that i split the last part guys but any where here is the second half.

Chapter 9.5

"Get Dressed" Lisa said, i done as i was told with the dildo still in my ass, i pulled my penis into the waist of my jeans so i was unnoticeable, "uh uh" said Rachael "leave it down", "yes mistress" i said, realizing how embarrassing this was going to be. We walked out of the alleyway and continued walking for about 800 metres then i realized we were going to the movies, what a relief i thought. We went in and the girls bought the tickets, by this time me penis had gone soft again, we walked into the theater i figured straight away it would be a girls movie, we sat at the back and there were about another 5 people in the theater but they were all up the front it had gone dark "clean up" i heard one of the girls whisper, i got naked pulled the dildo out of my ass and rolled it under the seat then grabbed some tissues from lisa and wiped the toothpaste off of my dick. "Are you ready for task 2" the voice said again "yes" i whispered back, she took some things out of the bag and before i knew it she was cuffing me to the chairs while i was still naked "lift your legs" she said, i did then she cuffed them to the chairs in front, she then put jagged clamps on my nipple she pressed a button and the clamps started grinding, which felt really painful "pul your ass our of the seat" she said, i did as i was told then she shoved a vibrator which felt about 10-12 inches up my ass then turned it on i had a massive hard on by now, she then slipped a vibrating cock ring on my penis and turned it on high, "you must stay like this through the whole movie and cum as many times as you can but for every drop of cum that touches any of us girls you will be severely punished later, she ran her finger tip over my knob and straight away i came on her hand "thats one punishment for later" she said as she pushed her and into my mouth to lick it off.

the movie finished i had came times and every time a drop landed on one of the girls but my stomach had sperm all over it, they uncuffed me then let me clean up as they cleaned the small drops of cum of them, a put my clothes back on. We went for lunch then all got the bus back to my house.
when we got back to my house jess told me to ring mum to see when she would be back so i did, "Hey mum what time will you be back today?" as i asked this lisa was rubbing my penis and making me orgasm while i was on the phone, " i cant make it back tonight but i will be home tomorrow night, i will put money in your account so you can buy pizzas and rent out some movies or something" she said as i let out a loud moan, "are you ok" she asked "yea mum, umm i had to sneeze" i replied, "ok well i have to" she said as she hung up, i told all the girls the girls that she wouldn't be back till tomorrow so they all rang their mum and said they were staying here the night. Stupid public holidays i thought to myself.

so part 10 will be up soon guys hope you all enjoyed part 9

Happy Daring
Old 11-12-2008, 05:37 PM   #25
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default part 10

Alright so i have got part 10 for you all and i hope you enjoy it

Part 10: PARTY NIGHT

i checked my bank, $300 dollars there was no way mum put that much money in unless she is drunk, which probably explains why she couldn't come home tonight. "300 dollars i got in the bank" I told the girls, "well lets go buy some pizza and alcohol" jess said. Before i could say anything Rachael spoke "my older sister will buy it for us" and it was set, tonight we would get drunk, eat pizza and i would be a slave to four girls, it didn't sound to bad after all.

It was 6:30 the sun had gone down and we were waiting on Rachael's older sister to come back, we heard her pull up so we all walked out to grab the stuff, "geeze four girls and one boy, you must feel like a lucky bastard then hey" she said smirking at me, i gave a little laugh then grabbed some bags and walked inside, we sat around for the first hour or so just drinking and eating pizza i was surprised, i had always read stories of people eating their masters poo and drinking their piss but i don't think i could handle that. After the first hour i needed to pee, as i came back from the toilet i heard them talking quietly, i waled into the room and they noticed me, "Mark we are going to have a fashion parade and your going to be the star we will do your hair and make up and help dress you but your going to be our slutty model" lisa said, "ok" i said as i let off a little chuckle, i always had a secret fetish about being on display in front of girls. they all started pulling out clothes and laid them down on the ground, i stripped completely naked first they picked me a g-string, i put that on it was lacy pink and it felt so good against the knob of my penis, then they picked out a really mini black skirt, which hardly even covered my ass, then they made me put on a pink lace bra witch matched the g-string but it was flat so it didn't do much, then they handed me a dark purple top, "Now for shoe's" Jess said she gave me a pair of slutty high heels and black stocking i put them on, they did my make up and well they couldn't really do my hair but they tried. I got up and strutting around showing my new looks. We all started laughing as i almost fell over a dozen times.

"So mark today at the movies you came 6 times and each time you hit one of us so now you get 6 punishments" Jess said, I gulped "yes mistress". They started talking amongst themselves, they all faced me again "for your first punishment, you will clean and massage our feet" Lisa said, i thought it would be easy enough i started with lisa first and as i was about to grab her foot "with your tongue, bitch" she said, i nodded and started licking her feet i spent about 5 minutes on each person so it wasn't that bad. "You have five punishment left, they will come throughout the night when ever we want" Jess said, "yes mistress" i replied. I sat back down, still in my slutty outfit and started eating more pizza and grabbed another rum. i looked at my watch it was 8:30 and we didn't plan on going to bed until past midnight.

We started talking for a while when jess said "Mmm punishment number 2, we are all going to spank you on the ass ten times each with what ever tool we want", i nodded and all the other girls just giggled, they all got the item of their choice to spank me with so i bent over pulled up my skirt and they started spanking me one by one they took turns in spanking me i started moaning by the end of my first 20 then by forty my ass was so red that even sitting down hurt, but i did and after a while the pain had gone although every time i would get up one of the girls would slap me on the ass just to make it sore again. We kept drinking and we were all pretty pissed by now and it was 11 o'clock, "Time for your last punishment for tonight you can do the rest tomorrow morning, strip naked we are going for a walk" jess said, i did as i was told then they put a collar and leash on me, "you have to be on your hands and knees the hole time, if you need to pee you must do it like a dog", Lisa said, "yes mistress" i replied. They put clips, that had weights on them, on my nipples, ball sack and penis, which made the whole walk very uncomfortable we walked about 200 metres to the park where i took a piss and had to play fetch, i had to run around with weight hang off of me witch hurt i had to jump to catch sticks in my mouth, "good boy" lisa commented "you deserve a treat", she started pulling me off and within a minute a had shot cum all over the grass, we walked back and when we got to my front door they took the clamps off of me on took the collar and leash of, i went inside and changed into my slutty gear again.

We kept drinking for an hour or so till we all were pretty much passing out then one by one we all fell asleep.

Thats part 10 guys, part 11 be up soon hope you guys enjoyed and all comments good or bad welcome.

Happy Daring
Old 11-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #26
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default part 11 and 12

Alright so heres part 11, just incase you are wondering pupil free day is a day elected by a school where all the students have the day off school

Chapter 11: PUPIL FREE DAY

I woke up at 9:00 the next morning, everyone was asleep except jenny, we started talking for a while, i made her and i a cup of coffee while we waited for everyone else to wake up and slowly one by one everyone started waking up.

"morning" lisa said, as she sat down at the kitchen table, "morning" Jenny and i replied back. After everyone was up we decided what we were going to do for breakfast, "ill pay for Maccas, it's only just down the road" i said,everyone agreed, "i'm going to get changed out of this slutty outfit", i stated, all the girls laughed, lisa went andgot a pink g string and gave it to me, "there's your undies for today" she said i went upstairs and put them on i noticed the was a hole in the font of them so i let my penis slip through it, i got changed and we all walked to Mc'Donalds. We got there and walked up to the counter, i noticed there were not many people in there, "Hi, may i take your order?" The lady at the counter asked, i told her what we wanted and paid for it, as she was giving me the food, one of the girls pulled my pants down and held them down, the lady at the counter saw the pink g-string and my penis hanging out of the hole, she started laughing as i got an erection i tried to pull my pants up but they wouldn't after struggling the girls let go and i slid them up, i grabbed the bags and ran out the door.

"You guys are assholes" i said to the girls, "shut up slut that was your fourth punishment " Jess said, "ok" i mumbled as i started eating my breakfast. After breakfast we all sat around in the lounge room, "it's time for your next punishment, Mark" Jess said, "yes, Mistress" i replied, i followed the girls, they stripped me completely naked and sat me down in the bath tub, lisa tied my hands behind my back, while jess put a device in my mouth so i couldn't close it, they all started stripping and without a word one by one they started pissing in my mouth, i tasted foul but turned me on so much my penis was erect, and pre cum was already on the tip, after about 5 minutes they had finished and were dressed again, the untied me as i gulped the last mouthful of piss.

CHAPTER 12: THE END

They gave me my last punishment which was only 10 smacks on the ass each, we cleaned up the house, i went for a shower, and watched a few movies, it was 4 o'clock we hid the remaining alcohol in my room for a later date, one by one the girls left, first Jenny and Rachael then Jess, it was only me and lisa left. We started talking "wow this last week has been fun" i said, "yeah" she replied, with a giggle, she lent over and kissed me, i was shocked "umm, ah do you want to go out sometime?" i asked, "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" she asked, i nodded. "Ok then" she said. we kissed for a bit longer then my mum walked in, "get a room" she said, me and lisa laughed, "i have to go she said but ill ring you tonight" Lisa said, "ok bye", i replied and with that she left

6 MONTHS LATER

Lisa and i had been going out for 6 months we still did the master/slave thing but not as much we only really used it for the bedroom, but every now and then she would invite the girls over, we'd buy pizza and alcohol and i would be the slave, we always had fun like that. I got to know all the girls and they became good friends, i had finally found people who liked the same things as me and it was all thanks to Getdare.

Well thats the story finished i hope you guys really enjoyed it, i will be back soon with another story called "love triangle" but that one will be going in the mature section, sorry kids, look out for it though.

Happy Daring
Old 11-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #27
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

*Claps*! Not only am I impressed with the story, but also with the fact that you stuck through it and finished.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #28
Smile
Account Banned

Great story, glad u finished it like you said seemed abit rushed in the last 2 parts tho still brilliant well done

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk