Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #1
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya
Default Maybe I Shouldn't Have Gone [FICTION]

i have decided to use short posts to go quicker

one day i got invited to a sleepover by some " cool" kid; actually the coolest kid. I was considered a nerd so i was puzzled but decided to go anyway. Just for background information i had bed wetting problems and my mom though i did it on purpose. This week she was really *#!ed at me because of my sassy attitude so she punished me and made me wear a diaper for the week. Sadly this was the week of the sleepover but i didn't want to face a spanking for arguing with mom. When the party day came my mom chose my outfit. it was a a short frilly skirt just above my knees and a pink shirt with laces that said baby girl. I of course had to wear a diaper (i also had some packed for the next day). I tried to protest but immediately was put over her lap and spanked 10 time each with her hand, a paddle, a brush, and a belt. My bottom was deep red by the end. finally i went to the sleep over. a very hot girl answered.
" nice outfit" ,she said
she had an evil grin on her face. then i realized it was a trap. But....

To be continued
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start!! Keep it going!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
guakamaya

sorry been busy with school i had a minute so heres a little bit

it was to late! they jumped on me and starting stripping me1 then they noticed my diaper. i was so embarrassed. something strange happened the just stopped and started playing truth or dare. as revenge i decided on girl to kiss another girls ass. She was pissed. Then it was my turn. the girls
gathered around me and said ok then you have a choice you can be our slave or you can be our baby.i decided to .
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old 12-11-2007, 11:36 PM   #4
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

short and sweet!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #5
guakamaya

i decided to be a slave. i couldn't be worse than being a baby i thought. little did i know. first they told me to strip and i started complaining. they told me i would be punished for that later. they overpowered me and stripped me. They said that they were holding a party and if i wasn't good they would double my punishment. at the party there was a lot of hot girls and guys. i was taken to the bathroom. there was a hole in the wall. one one side it said stick your mouth here. on the other it said stick your private here for blow job. little did i know how bad this was. ... the party started and before i knew i was giving blowjobs blindfolded. then some one came from behind me and stuck a dildo in my ass,it hurt like hell soon they took me to i think a car and stripped me. then they put me in the trunk of the car and drove. i dont know when but t some point i dozed of. i woke up hand cuffed to something rough which i later learned was a broad tree. i was a virgin. i heard voices and felt hands on my boobs and pussy. they rubbed my pussy and my ass grinding it until i orgasmed.the i was untied and lead somewhere inside. there they took of my blind fold and i saw two men and one of the girls. they tied me to one of two parrallel wheel facing up.. basically the wheels started moving up and down after they attached a piece of foam to the other wheel. the wheel grinded soft and the harding rubbing me. i was about to *#! when they stopped rubbed some baby powder on me (which aroused me) and put me in a diaper. finally i peed and the girl said " Aww you poor wittle baby".

Great i thought ! now i was a baby and a slave
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old 12-23-2007, 02:19 AM   #6
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

go!go! keep it up
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 07:26 PM   #7
guakamaya

the next morning i woke up on pink mat in a frilly baby dress..
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old 11-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

Thanks for a completely fake story.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk