Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Male Buying Chastity devices from eBay

Hey all,

I quite enjoy the orgasms I get after being denied for a while. But, and it's a big but, I'm very bad at having enough self control not to masturbate for an extended period, if often end up trying to edge and give myself ruined orgasms accidentally (or worse just thinking "screw it" and giving myself a full orgasm)

Obviously the next step is chastity device so that I physically can't touch myself! This however poses another problem! Female chastity is cheap since all you really need is high quality leather. Male chastity on the other hand requires high tolerance metal or plastic moulded to sub mm accuracy. As a result male devices are expensive and I am cash poor

Not all is lost however! I have found a number of cheap <£20 "cock cages" on eBay. For someone just starting, who will be wearing my device for at most a month would one of these cheap devices suffice "just to test the water"?

I've had an offer from a Dominant lady to buy me a more expensive device if she holds my code and if I wear it for 4 months straight without testing if I like it or not first. While this excites me as a fantasy I would much rather test on my own first..

So what are your thoughts? Has anyone bought and used a cheap device from eBay? Are there any sellers particularly favoured by the community? What model should I go for?

I'm happy to give out more information if it helps you advise me better.

Many thanks

Michael

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

First off what is cheEp

I found a few at http://koala swim.com
To me under $100 is cheap

Next thing to consider is if you can wear it. I am what is know as high and tight in the scrotum therefore I can not wear a device that has a wide base rig for any length of time before the pain becomes too much from being stretch as taunt as I can be.

Lastly if she is going to purchase the better device for you with the downside of being in it for four months I. Say it will be worth it to get a better device.

I started with the cbxxxx series, had a couple of them, they broke causing great pain. Later models stretched me too tight I could not wear it. Next I was given a birdlock, very comfortable but again I was stretched too tight. I then found koala swim and acquired an inexpensive cage made from steel with a small base ring. It fit perfectly and I was able to wear it. I then went to mature metal and was fitted propperly and now I have a great cage that can be worn non stop

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

For me $100 (£65) is a massive expense. The ones I'm looking at on eBay are less than £20 ($30). Bird cage style I think it's called.

If there is the possibility of it not fitting me correctly then I'm even less inclined to spend a lot of money on something I won't be able to use.

M/24 Straight.

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Old 04-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Well then you might need to buy a couple of different types to see which one fits best

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Which is even more expensive.

So, back to my original question... Will a cheap one from eBay be ok to test whether I like it or even if it works for me?

M/24 Straight.

Definite likes

Definite hard limits

Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #6
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

the metal, bird cage ones are not good to wear for long periods of time.

I recommend a cb6000, which you can get on ebay for about £25 - £35

PM if you want more information.
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

Hey all,

I decided to go with ebay after all and snatched up a metal ringlock(?) one for £15.99 with postage! (link) (Bid sniping for the win!). I've been advised by a friend who is very into chastity that I should boil it when I get it before wearing it, just in case it is used and not new.

Does anyone else have any cleaning/sterilizing tips for before I use it?

Many thanks for all your help

Michael

M/24 Straight.

Definite likes

Definite hard limits

Kik me! I'm truthanddare

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, cock cage, denial, male