ooooo

love it! love it!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #257
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story, really. It is great

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #258
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I hung there, panting for a moment, my penis pulsing more cum into the shot glass. Charlotte stood up, leaving a few snail trails of cum on Emma's body and I slid down, kissing my way down her body. I licked her stomach and belly button, finding her hip bones and tracing my fingers along them. I kissed down along the lines of her legs before finding her pussy hot, wet and open.

I licked it from top to bottom, tasting her salty fluids, exploring her warm folds. I raised my head up and saw Charlotte lowering herself onto Emma's face, Emma craning to lick her out as well. I put out a hand and without pausing my oral caressing of Emma's pussy, reached out, brushing her ass cheeks and found Charlotte's clit, massaging it with my fingers while Emma licked around it.

Emma began to squirm under my insistent licking "Inside me," she moaned and I pulled another condom out of the bag, slipping it on and sliding inside her, kissing Charlotte's ass while Emma licked her pussy.

Emma and Charlotte were both moaning, writhing beasts, all care abandoned, sweating and totally lost in pleasure. Emma came first as I pushed into her again and again, screaming out loud, then Charlotte, as Emma's tongue pushed her over the edge. Charlotte's body shook, moisture dripping onto Emma's face, leaving her marked with pleasure from all three of us.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:03 AM   #259
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We slid onto the sofa, panting and shaking with exertion and pleasure. I playfully wiped my finger up Emma's pussy, marking my chest first with her juices then with Charlotte's. Charlotte followed my lead and did the same, wiping a trail down her boobs.

"God," Charlotte breathed. "That was my first threesome."

"Mine too," I said

"That was pretty amazing," Charlotte said. "We should do that again"

"Yeah," I said. "And with the dare foreplay as well."

"Now we're marked outside," Emma said. "Let's do the shots."

"Just a minute," Charlotte said. "I don't think my legs are working just yet."
Old 01-20-2013, 06:06 AM   #260
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We laughed, and Emma rolled over and sat, picking up the shots from the table. They looked quite unappetising, especially when she poured a little of my cum into each one, which sank down to the bottom.

"So, the pact?" Emma said

"Yes," Charlotte said languidly, passing a shot glass to each of us. "To us, the three musketeers. We will have great sex and adventures, but we will never force one another to do a dare or be part of a dare game where one of us is being forced against our will. We'll never post pictures of each other on the internet without permission and we'll respect each other's limits."

She paused

"We'll help each other out as friends and lovers, and do great dare games and have beautiful sex. Anything else?"

Emma and I thought drunkenly for a second - it sounded pretty complete to me.

"We'll push boundaries and explore our sexuality," Emma said. "Never writing something off unless it violates one of our rules - but we'll try most things once."

"Sounds good to me," I said, raising my glass. "To us, to the pact."

"To the pact," the girls echoed, and we drained the shots, shuddering at the strong spirit and then the gloopy cum at the bottom. We'd sealed something, but I wasn't completely sure what it was.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:19 AM   #261
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We finished our shots and sat back on the sofa, recovering. Once we'd rallied, we made sure the flat was reasonably clean and free from any stains, then gathered up the rubbish and crept downstairs to Emma's flat, where we curled up in bed and slept.

The next day we had a leisurely breakfast and were all late for work, having fairly brutal hangovers, but it was definitely worth it. Everyone in the office was a bit more fascinated by some of the weird detritus in the building than by me slinking in late. Karen raised an eyebrow, but otherwise it was uneventful.

I had a text from Emma mentioning a possible date for the party and telling me to lie low for a while, and a note from Charlotte with lots of kisses on, but other than that, I took it easy for a while.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #262
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:35 AM   #263
dickface

fantastic three some sex scene, had me moaning

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #264
avpr

Rainbow

I've said it before - but I just love this story. Thank you again

Likes: real life TorD games, CFNM, CMNM, over 18, low risk semi-public, teasing.
Limits: illegal, arrestable, full public, family, scat (shit), permanent scars, underage, anything visible on face or hands (I work with the public).

My favorite GetDare story right now: The Office Strip

"Enjoy TorD while you're young enough for it not to be seen as weird by everyone you know." - avpr
avpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #265
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I spent that weekend recovering and the next week doing my best to lie low. I realised that I had meant to email Jamie and Laura, and summarised the idea, daring them to come along to the party. I had a response almost straight away.

"Dave, that is AMAZING," it started. "But such a long time away. We will book trains, but it is two long weeks to wait and we are bored. The ghost house thing was fun, but my job is super dull and so it Laura's. Why don't you come up and see us next weekend and we will have a packed weekend full of fun and dares and nakedness. We can go camping down the road - Mr Foss still remembers when we used to do it when we were kids, so he won't mind. If you can make it, I'll ask him. Pretty please? Don't make me beg."

I looked at my bank balance, then the ticket prices - both looked reasonably good if I travelled up on a Friday night after work.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #266
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I booked a return and emailed Jamie to let her know. She emailed back again within five minutes.

"Brilliant! Can't wait! Bring something pretty if you can (see below) and here's a cheeky something for the train: last time we came down for the zombie thing, Jamie and I took it in turns to do shots or take pictures of our boobs, bums or pussies somewhere on the train. Since you're a guy and can probably drink more than we can, have a go at matching us. Buy a new bottle of vodka the night before and a shot glass. Every half hour, take a shot. Every half hour, take a photo of your ass or your dick. You can do one in the toilets, but only one, and you must be completely naked. Those are the rules. When you get off the train, we'll check that you drank enough vodka and check the number of photos you got. If you got more than us, you can have ours, but if you didn't, we get yours.

Ps. We did run out of places eventually. Trains are tough and you're not allowed to repeat!"

Underneath were two sets of measurements - I guess I had to buy them underwear!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #267
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The next week flew by - I had two things to look forward to. There was one minor hitch - buying underwear. Having booked the train tickets, I didn't really want to buy online and pay for fast postage, so I went out into town to get some.

For girls, I'm sure that buying underwear is an everyday, often boring process. For a guy - and call me naive if you will - it was pretty terrifying. Browsing the shelves of lace, satin, common old cotton; underwire, push-up, balcony, rive-gauche, and there's a corresponding number of knickers to go with it all. It was particularly awkward buying in two separate sizes and I think I blushed like a schoolboy at the counter.

But on the way home I felt alive, really alive. Variety is the spice of life, they say, and doing something like that felt like a milestone for me. Is that weird?

I still had a small sense of victory when I got home and bought a half bottle of vodka from the local store. Later that week, I packed a weekend bag, found my sleeping bag in the back of a cupboard and got to the station after work. I was trembling a bit, but whether it was with fear or excitement, I had no idea.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #268
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

likeing this story

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me

Love Wedgies, bondage, bondage, exposure, edges, cumming, slave

Dislikes CBT, messy, denial, pee, destroying underwear/ clothes, humiliating
Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, swirled, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #269
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I love vodka. Your charater has some taste. Keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 PM   #270
shola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
I love vodka. Your charater has some taste. Keep it up.
lol - yes. Please do. This is among my favorite stories!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk