Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
Antidroid
Account Banned

Default Ashleys summer

So this is a story all about Ashleys summer with her bestfriends and her brother, i hope you like this story

"Bye mom, bye dad". I said watching them walk out of the door. I have been waiting a long time for this summer i thought to myself. I had been planning to invite my boyfriend over to swim and have some fun with him but then dad said, "Your brother will be here in about an hour to watch you this summer". My heart nearly stopped. my brother has always been very mean to me and now since hes been in the military hell be stronger, My brother Johnny is 21. I was now very scared and now my boyfriend Austin will be here to meet him.

Its been an hour and 15 minutes and i finally hear the front door open. "ASHLEY I'M HERE" it was my brother. I ran downstairs to say hi when he stopped me with his hand. " 10 Pushups"! He yelled and i was kinda stunned, "wait what"? I asked with a shocked tone, "I said 10 pushups NOW!!!" I get on the ground and start doing pushups (im not that strong so it was horrible). I got to 7 and then I fell to the ground with a thud.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT DO 10 SIMPLE PUSHUPS!!!" screamed my brother getting mad. "Im a girl i cant do pushups!" I snapped back with was a bad idea because right as i said that he grabbed my bikini bottoms and gave them a strong pull. "What the hell are you doing!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs (i hate wedgies the most) "Im teaching you a lesson and this is only the beginning!!!"

Hey guys sorry the beginning was short, i promise theyll get longer
Antidroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #2
Antidroid
Account Banned

By the way Ashleys 16 in this story
Antidroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
dickface

sounds like it could be very interesting. im excited to hear more soon!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
Antidroid
Account Banned

"It hasnt even been 5 minutes and ive already gotten a wedgie, its gonna be a long summer" i thought to myself. "Go make me a sandwich you bitch" screamed my brother. I was halfway done making him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when the door bell rang. "Oh shit" I thought to myself, Austins here. I ran to the door but wasnt fast enough and my brother beat me to the door. "Hello who are you"? asked my brother. "Im Austin, Ashleys boyfriend". I was so scared now because i knew my brother was going to embarress me somehow.

Austin and I was swimming in the pool and not doing anything crazy because we knew my brother was watching. "So do you think your brother is still watching us"? asked Austin, no hes probably jacking off I replied quickly and then we started to kiss. Austin fingers had almost reached my bikini bottoms when my brother decided to come outside "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING"!!!! he screamed. My brother had us get out of the pool and dry off and then he said "both of you go to the couch". It had been 5 minutes and my brother wasnt back yet and we were worried and then he stepped out of my parents room with the widdest grinel ever and a..... paddle. I was now scared because i knew i was gonna be spanked in front of my boyfriend who was now blushing at the sight of the paddle.

"Ashely bend over Austin's legs and suck his dick". "WAIT WHAT" I screamed now seeing Austin blush more then ever. "I said start sucking his dick now"!!! said my brother. so i quickly went over his legs and my brother smacked Austin in the back of the head "PULL OUT YOUR DICK"!! He said mad as ever so Austin did. I have to admit it was really big, about 6 1/2 inches. So my brother pushed my head forward to Austins dick and my lips finally landed on his tip. I'm not gonna lie i was really turned on and then my brother started paddling me and i was actually enjoying it. After about 5 minutes of that Austin blew up all in my mouth and it was horrible, but i was forced to swallow and then my brother said, "Austin, call your folks and twll them your staying over tonight, i have some plans for you two"
Old 11-14-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
Ashleyo

great start so far

Limits: Scat,, public, friends/family, messy, pain, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, double ended dildo, glass dildo, vibrator,, duct tape, rope, household items, clothespins,
Ashleyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #6
dickface

this sounds great! watch out for grammatical errors, and make sure to read it over a few times before you post to see if it flows, but besides that cool dude

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
Antidroid
Account Banned

Me and Austin were very scared because I dont think my brother has ever been this mad before and we had no clue what he was gonna do. Austin and I sit on the couch in only own underwear and bra and Austin wouldnt look up. "What do you think hes gonna do"? Asked Austin with a scard tone in his voice. "I dont know but his favoritething to do to me is either wedgie me, spank me, or give me swirlies so itll probably be one of those" I replied. We sat there for about 10 minutes when my brother called us to his room. So we start walking to his room when my brother stops us outside his door and tells me to wait outside and sends Austin inside his room

It has been about 5 minutes and i havnt even heard them and then my brother calls me in. The room is kinda dark and then i see Austin in the room completely nude. I started starring at his 5 1/2 inch dick and then i get grabbed from behind. I try to get away but i couldnt and i figured it was my brother. "You stupid bitch, your boyfriend agreed to help me punish you for being a naughty slut". He said and then he wedgied me hard. I started crying not from the pain but humiliation, then my brother said "Suck Austins dick!" I was so scared now and Austin crawled on the bed waiting for my lipsto touch him.

"Im not doing that"! I say trying to punch my brother but i miss and he grabs the front of my underwear and yank up. "You stupid bitch youll pay for that"! He says telling Austin to come over to us. "Ok Austin your call what should we do to her"? He asked very nicely to him. "I say we give her a hanging frontal wedgie and leave her there". I was now so scared for two reasons, 1 because i hate frontal wedgies the worse and 2 because me and Austin's relationship has just ended.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, bullied, girl, humiliating, pain