Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Night with students

I am a user on another truth or dare site where this story was originally published. (I am known as 'Madman' on that site, but couldn't get that name on this one)
I submitted the following story a while ago and asked for feedback, but the users of that site don't bother like you lot do, hence I have re-published it here... Please don't disapoint me, leave some comments.
Part 2 is being re-editted at present and will be published shortly, part 3 waiting to be written...

A friend of mine is at university in this town, and he lives in a house with 3 mates (all male). We were chatting a few weeks ago and he suggested that I came over to meet his mates. As they are students and always short of money I took a load of pizzas and beer over with me.
Along with the 4 of them, (Jon, Dave, Matt and Luke) 2 girls had come around as well (Jo and Liz).
The pizzas were cooked and we tucked into a great feast. Beers were handed around and a good time was being had by all.
After eating we chatted away. I asked “What does a group of students do in the evenings?”. Listen to music, drink, play games and watch TV were the main responses. “Oh yes, what sort of games?” I asked. Various ones were listed including T or D and spin the bottle.
Although I sometimes do some daft stuff on the internet, I’ve never played T or D before. (I’m 40). Like a fool I commented “I’ve never played T or D”.
At this point I was dying to go for a pee, so off I went. When I got back to the lounge, Matt asked me if I wanted to play… I should have kept my mouth shut! They had discussed it in my absence.
I thought for a while and said “What the hell, yes”. I decided to put a couple of conditions down. Nothing public and no alcohol as I had to drive back. (Knowing how students like to drink). I said that, to be fair, I wouldn’t give out a dare I wasn’t willing to do myself. They all agreed that would be fair, and wouldn't push me too far.
The remaining food was cleared and off we set.
I had to be careful. I didn’t want to admit to doing stuff online, so decided to avoid Truths. I needed to come up with some ideas for dares, but didn’t know what they would or wouldn’t do. I suggested I went last on the first round so I could see what they were doing.
Anyway, Dave dared me to kiss Liz. I obliged.
My turn to ask. A dare was requested by Matt. I decided to test the water. “Let someone else, of your choosing, remove an item of your clothing of their choice” was what I suggested.
“OK” he said, and asked me to do it.
I’m shy normally and living alone, don’t have much physical contact with people, so having to undress someone unnerved me a bit.
People were saying to remove his shorts, but I wasn’t sure. In the end I pulled his tee shirt up over his head.
My next dare was to remove an item of clothing. I thought about sandals, but decided it wasn’t very fair, so whipped my shirt off.
Dares started to get a bit more adventurous. I asked “Is this how you normally play or are you being kind to me?” Various non-committal answers were given...
Next I had to go into another room, strip, stake a photo of myself on Jon’s camera, dress and come back in. I do this on this site, but with a group of people? I decided to do it. Passed the camera around and then made sure it was deleted.
I gave Dave a wedgie, and tried to lift him off the ground, but his boxers ripped. Much laughter from everyone else. Liz and Jo had to French kiss. Matt and Luke had to shower together but were allowed to keep their boxers on. Lots of alcohol was consumed by the other players. Various items of clothing were removed, but no underwear.
Jon wanted to tip iced water down my shorts. What do I wear to go home in? I realised I had an overall in the car, so went to get it before I got wet. Iced water poured down shorts. Boy was it cold. Wilted cock the result.
Eventually came the moment I had been dreading. I had to get naked in front of someone else. We had to go into another room and strip in front of each other. I chose Dave as he had given me the dare. He agreed. Off we went and completed the dare. Neither of us had much to take off…
My final dare from Jo was to strip in front of everyone. Earlier you may remember me saying I was shy… I hadn’t been naked in front of anyone (except Dave) for years. Last time probably in the showers at school when I was about 10, and never in front of a female.
By this time Jon was already naked and said, “Don’t worry about it, they don’t bite”. I stood and slowly dropped my shorts, but could I drop my underwear? I could feel my cock going rigid. “Great”, I thought, “A stiffy”
Jo said she would take her bra off if I completed the dare. This didn’t sway me at all, I wasn’t bothered about seeing her tits, as lovely as they looked.
I was being gently encouraged now by chants of “Off, Off, Off”.
Suddenly Jo reached over pulled my underwear down, and my cock stood to attention. I started to cover myself up, but decided, ‘what the hell’ and moved my hands.
Jo took her bra off and gave me a hug and kissed me. “Well done” she said, and everyone agreed.
By the end of the game Jon, myself and Matt were sitting there naked, & Jo was topless, having left her bra off.
Jon asked me for a final dare, “Something more extreme” he said.
I thought about my “Won’t ask you to do something I wouldn’t” statement.
“Be everyone’s slave for the next 15 minutes and let them do anything they want to you” I suggested. He agreed.
After he had fetched drinks for everyone and licked several feet, Jo wanted to lick his rigid cock. I could tell he wasn’t easy about it, but he agreed. He also had to lick Matt’s arse, French kiss Jo and pretend to be having an orgasm whilst lying on the floor. Finally he had custard and ketchup poured all over him.

We finished the game, re-dressed and cleared up. My shorts and underwear were still soaking, so I put on my overalls to drive home.

Not too bad for my first T or D game. I might try and arrange another sometime. Just glad they didn’t do anything anal as I don’t like that.

I didn’t say in the title if this was Fiction or Non-Fiction. Please leave comments with your opinion.

Part two to follow in a couple of days when I’ve edited it.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Someone has accused me, Via reputation leaving, of stealing this from truthordarepal.com. I am 'Madman', but don't know how to prove it...
I don't see Jappio having the same problem posting stories on both sites.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

A month had passed since the evening and I had been playing with writing it out with the idea of posting on trutordarepal when my student mate, Dave, asked if I wanted to go around again.

I decided to finish writing it up and post it before going around, not that I was going to tell them or admit to doing it of course.)

So 4 weeks ago I found myself back at the student house. 4 lads sharing, so it needs a good clean and tidy up. No wonder the landlord has wooden floors and old furniture.

Dave, Matt, Jon and Luke were all there. No girls this time, but they said Jo might come around later.

I took some food around again. Only a week to go till the end of term so they were all broke, hence they were in and not out partying. As they were saving their money for an end of term drinking session I took a case of beer with me as well.

Whilst we were eating there was a knock at the door. Jo had turned up and had 2 friends with her, Kim and Beth. We found them somewhere to sit and food and beer was handed out.

Matt asked me, “Are you up for another Truth or Dare then?” “Why not”, I replied, “Last time wasn’t so bad”. “How about if we take it up a gear?” asked Jo. I gave a cautious “OK then”, not knowing exactly what she had in mind. The others agreed this sounded OK.

Just in case TorD did arrise, I had put a change of clothes in the car, so I went to fetch them before we started.

Before we started Jo asked me if I still wanted ‘Nothing public’ and no alcohol. She asked me exactly what I meant by nothing public and, after thinking about it I said “Only things with you lot. Nothing out in the street or involving others.” We all decided to do away with truths and just do dares.

We started playing. My first dare, from Luke, was to remove my shirt. ‘Obviously going for clothing earlier on tonight’, I thought.

Jo had to get someone to remove her top. She chose me. You may remember from the last part that I am quite shy and don’t have much physical contact with others, so this was a slight challenge for me. She stood there with her arms in the air to make it easier. After delaying as long as I could I slid her top up and over her head. What I hadn’t realised was that she wasn’t wearing a bra, so she was now topless. Her well proportioned tits were topped by hard nipples. I apologised to her but she said “not your fault”.

Kim and Beth kept giving each other dares to remove clothing. Beth was the first to be topless. I noticed they were holding hands a lot as well. Beth’s next dare was to lick part of the body of all players. Any part they were willing to expose by removing an item of clothing. I took a sock off, so did Dave. Jo then took her shoe off so that was 3 feet in a row she had to lick. Luke still had a shirt on, so he removed it and got his nipple sucked. Matt and then Jon dropped their shorts and got her to lick inside their thighs which she did with a bored look on her face. Kim then dropped her underwear and asked her to lick her pussy. “What” I thought, but Beth just bent down and did it for far longer than she had done with anyone else.

My next dare was to go into a dark room and swap clothes with Jo. Now I am quite well built and Jo isn’t, so this should be fun. We both had underwear and shorts on. I managed to get her shorts on but couldn’t do them up. Her undies cut into me a bit, but went on. We had to stay like this for 2 rounds.

In the mean time Jo had to remove another item of clothing, so when we swapped back, all I got was underwear.

My next dare from Luke was ice down my underwear. They scraped the inside of the freezer and filled me up, front and back. (there was plenty of Ice, 4 lads never defrost it!) The ice had to stop there till it was melted. Absolutely freezing with much cock shrinkage.

Beth then got dared by Matt to have a shower with someone ‘In what ever they are wearing’. Unsurprisingly she picked Kim. I got the impression Matt expected this to happen. They both got into the shower and lathered each other up in a very sensual way whilst kissing each other. (Matt and Jon went to watch them) After drying off they both rejoined the group holding hands with no clothes on.

By now there were just 3 of us left with clothing on, Myself, Jo and Matt all with underwear still intact. Jo then dared me to remove my underwear and go out in the back yard. “You said not out in the street, nothing about the back yard” she said when I looked at her open mouthed.

The boys' house is a terraced house with a small paved yard, not overlooked. In the end, after much persuasion, I agreed. (after all they were threatening to strip me and carry me out there if I didn't!) All went to the windows to watch. Out I went, dropped my underwear and walked around the yard before coming back in. At least it meant I didn’t have ice pressing against my dick and ass anymore.

Next it was my turn to give Jo a dare, so I dared her to remove her underwear. “Only if you do it” she replied, “Using your teeth”. I declined but she still removed them.

Dave had to take the trash out. Their bin was on the edge of the pavement in the street. He was of course naked. As you can guess the door was shut as he went out, and not re-opened for a few minutes. A few passing cars tooted as he hammered on the door.

Luke had to squirt cream onto Kim and lick it off. This he did with great enthusiasm, creaming and then licking her belly button, nipples and lips. Kim just lay there and let him do it. No emotion.

After this Kim and Beth said they were bored and went off to one of the boys’ rooms together, leaving their clothes behind. We didn’t see them again until after the game had finished.

Jon then said to me “Last game I had to be a slave and let people do things to me. How about you doing that?” Shit, I was afraid this might happen. I was thinking about it when Jo said “Last time you said you wouldn’t give a dare out that you wouldn’t do yourself.” What could I say other than yes? “Oh bollocks, you fuckers. OK yes then” I replied.

1 item by each person was specified by Jon. First off Jon said I had to lie on my back and squirt the remaining cream all over me. Next I had to sit on Jo’s lap and massage her tits. Then she started to stroke me. ‘Hope I don’t cum’ I thought. Next Dave got me to go out in the garden again, right to the end and back.

After that Matt suggested I went around the group and groped them all. ‘Shit’ I thought, ‘I can’t do that’. “Just hold onto our dicks for 10 seconds each” he said, and Jo added “and you can finger me as well”. Somehow I managed to pluck up the courage to grab each of the boys dicks, making sure they all got plenty of cream on them in the process. I got to Jo and she grabbed my hand and guided me to her pussy and pressed it onto it. She was wet and obviously enjoying herself.

Finally Luke told me to put all my clothes on again, over the cream. This I did and was then directed to the bathroom to stand in the shower. Everyone then came in with any left-over food and drinks they could find and filled all my clothes up, smeared it in my hair etc. I then had to squeeze myself to make sure it got into everywhere.

Jon then told me the game was over and I could shower. He gave me a hug and a pat on the back and said “well done mate, I didn’t think you would do it”

Jo asked if she could shower with me and rub me down. I declined. I could feel my cock getting hard and throbbing and I didn’t want to cum in front of her.

I showered and called out for my change of clothes. No-one came. In the end I wrapped a small towel around me (all I could find) and went back to the lounge. My clothes were in the middle and everyone else was dressed (apart from Kim & Beth who still hadn’t re-appeared).

“You can get dressed here mate” said Jon with a big smile on his face!

I dressed and as we all enjoyed a drink together Beth & Kim re-appeared and went into the shower together, returning about 20 minutes later for their clothes and going off together.

I wished them all a good summer and I left them to clear up. (Some hope there!)

Part 3 to follow in a couple of minutes. Just finishing writing and editting it.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

Round at Jo’s

Jo rang me up the other night.
Uni had finished but she hadn’t gone back home. Instead she had found a job in town working in a beauty parlour.
She had found some lodgings by renting a room at the home of a middle-aged couple who’s kids had all left home. When she told me where it was I was impressed, a very nice part of town, not too far away from where I live.

Anyway, the couple were away for a few days and Jo was a bit alone as most of her friends were at Uni and had gone home for the summer.
“Are you free Saturday night?” she asked. She was having someone she works with over for a meal along with her partner, and wondered if I wanted to join them. I was free so said “yes.”

Saturday was a warm day and I decided to walk over there in order that I could have a drink with the meal. The house was a lovely 4 bed detached property with a gravel driveway. Jo’s old banger was parked up, looking a bit out of place in the neighbourhood.

I arrived about 7.30 and Jo introduced me to Helen, who she works with, and her partner Mike. Mike was something in insurance and I switched off immediately when he started talking about work…

Jo had obviously spent some time in the kitchen, and served up a wonderful meal.
We started with various shellfish including oysters and prawns, followed by a fantastic green Thai curry. (I can recommend these). Finishing off with profiteroles with lashings of chocolate sauce. Jo admitted later that she had bought these as it is far easier than making them!
The bottle of wine I had taken soon went and we started on the 2 brought by Mike & Helen.

Once we had finished Jo asked “Who wants to go in the hot tub then”. “I didn’t know you had one” I said, adding “I’ve not brought a costume”.
“No bother” Jo replied, “There’s some in the changing room if you want one.”

Jo showed me to the changing room, a small converted room off the kitchen. There were a number of pairs of shorts hanging up and I chose a Union Jack pair.

Having changed, I exited into the garden to find the others already in the hot tub and understood Jo’s “if you want one” comment. They were all naked! Helen had a fantastic tanned body, (probably a perk of working in the parlour) and Mike was quite muscular and obviously worked out. Jo I had seen naked before, and looked just as good. I felt a bit out of place with my ‘out of shape’ body and was glad I had the shorts on.

We spent a while in the tub, drinking more wine, sitting on the jets etc. Mike and Helen spent plenty of time groping each other. Jo and myself just talked, occasionally touching each others arms and legs.
The wine ran out so Jo jumped out of the tub to get another bottle. Her small but beautifully formed body looked fantastic dripping wet and lit by the lights around the tub. As it was warm she didn’t bother with a towel as she went inside to get the wine
She couldn’t get the cork out. “Pass it here” I said, turning around a kneeling on the tubs seat. Jo passed me the bottle and I pulled the cork out. As I passed it back to Jo I heard a splash behind me and Helen pulled my shorts down.
I tried to resist but Mike joined in and they were thrown down the garden.
“Why should you be the only one dressed” Helen said, and we all laughed.

We continued in the tub as before, only with us all naked now.

I mentioned in conversation that I was a bit stressed at work. Jo said that she had just learnt some special Thai massage techniques. “Do you want one” she asked. It seemed like a great idea.

Jo got out and put a robe on. “Come into the kitchen in a few minutes” she said, disappearing inside.
I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and headed for the kitchen, leaving Mike & Helen in the tub.

When I got into the kitchen, Jo had set up a sun bed and asked me to lay face down.
She proceeded to put some oil on her hands and started work on my shoulders and back.
It felt so good.
She slowly worked down my back, and under the towel, massaging my butt as well.

“Turn over” she said. “I didn’t know you did the front as well” I said. “It is a ‘special’ Thai massage” Jo replied.

I slowly turned over, making sure the towel stayed in place. As I turned over I realised Jo was standing there naked and had oil all over her body as well.

She stood above my head and leant over me starting to massage my shoulders and chest. As I am quite well built (Fat some call it) I had plenty to massage… including my man boobs.
Jo’s pert breasts moved up and down in front of me as she continued the massage.
As before the massage worked down my torso

I suddenly remembered Helen & Mike. “They went off home a while ago” Jo replied. I was alone now with Jo.

As she worked down my body, she got to the towel but, being short, couldn’t reach any further. I was just about to lose the sight of her breasts. “She’ll move around to the side” I thought.
Instead she knelt on the sun bed, putting her legs either side of my head.
Her pussy was wet and starting to drip.
She pulled the towel off me and started massaging my shaft which, by now was hard and ridged.
She leant forward even more. Being quite a bit shorter than me, I started to loose sight of her slit, but then felt a different sensation as she started to suck my cock.
She was using her arms doing press ups on top of me sliding up and down my cock.
I could feel the pressure building and eventually shot my load into her mouth.
Instead of swallowing it, she lifted up off my cock and dribbled it out of her mouth all over my chest and stomach. She then dropped herself onto me rubbing my cum into both of our bodies.
At this point, one of the legs on the sun bed decided to give way and we were both thrown onto the tiled kitchen floor which felt cold against our warm bodies. We both burst out laughing as Jo wondered how she would explain the bed to the couple she lived with.

We went into the small changing room and both squeezed into the tiny shower cubical they had installed and proceeded to wash each other down with plenty of lather being worked up.
There being so little room, we exited into the kitchen to dry off and get dressed.

After a few more glasses of wine, I left Jo clearing up. (She insisted, I’m not sexist!)

As I was walking home, reality set in. What had I been doing? This girl was half my age and I was old enough to be her father…

I’m going away for a few days. Will have to see if anything else develops when I come back

Advertisements
Kink Talk