Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
xxTets
Account Banned

Default Dare: Stripped whilst sleeping

When I saw this dare I knew I had to do it. It was practically made for me! The first thing I had to do was find a co-conspirator so i picked up my phone, called Wen and directed her to this site and this dare. "I'll call you soon," she told me.

For the next couple of hours I was like a kid waiting for christmas to arrive then, finally, she phoned me back. "I've had a good look at the site, and the dare you want to do. Seems you've been a naughty boy lots. I have one condition though. If I do this for you then you have to do something for me ok?"

The answer wasn't hard to come to, "Of course, anything. What would you like me to do?" I asked. "You'll find out after all this. Choose shorts, a top and footware you don't mind losing, nothing else, and meet me at 8." I agreed eagerly and checked the time. Fours hours to go. The sun was shining so I grabbed a book and retired to the back garden (naked of course.)

As the time came around I dressed quickly in a pair of shorts and a rather naff shirt with only the bottom button fastened. A pair of sandals and I was ready. I practically jogged round to Wen's and didn't have to wait long for her to answer the door. Frowning at me she asked, "Don't you usually arrive naked when dares are involved?" I quickly undid the shirt and was halfway through taking it off when she stopped me, "Don't bother, we're leaving now anyway. Just remember in future though ok?" Sure thing.

We headed off to the pub and she told me to take it easy if I wanted to enjoy the dare but to drink enough to be able to pass for drunk, spill a bit of strong spirit on me, etc. That sort of thing. Not a hard task really. At near to 10pm Wen told me we were leaving and we headed out. All the possible locations running through my mind; the park bench? Beer garden? Station? We stopped at the bus stop and my heart started to race. "The bus will be here soon and you'll need to pretend to be extremely drunk ok?" I could certainly do that.

The bus arrived and Wen had to practically carry me onto it, dumping me in the seat behind the driver that runs parallel to the aisle rather than one of the less exposed sets of seats. She paid for a pair of tickets to the penultimate stop before angrilly slumping down beside me. "We've got a party at Sal's so don't you dare fall asleep on me you pisshead!" she growled at me, loud enough for the rest of the bus to hear. I got the plan but her seating choice was a bit on the brazen side.

The journey was going to be almost an hour and a half from what I could remember so I made an effort to stay at least partially awake for the forst couple of stops but obviously flagging rapidly. By the third stop there were around 8 other passengers, including a couple of girls sat directly opposite us but by then I'd ''fallen asleep'' and no amount of nudging or pushing from Wen could wake me.

"I can't believe he's done it again!" she growled to noone in particular. One of the girls opposite asked, "Boyfriend got fall-down drunk on you?" and Wen replied, "Oh he's not my boyfriend, we split up ages ago. He's just a mate but I'm really fed up of him getting pissed on me."

They continued and had quite an indepth discussion on the uselessness of men until the next stop by which point Wen had allowed herself to be talked around to making me regret it this time. As the bus pulled away from the stop I felt the button on my shirt go followed by gentle teasing of the sleeves. I played up a little, shrugging back into the shirt which caused her to stop briefly. Her next attempt went much better, easily getting my arms out one at a time before pulling it away. The girls opposite were giggling merrily at this, turning to laughter as I heard the window above us open. From further down the bus there was an "Oh my god! What you doing?" which was quickly hushed by the other two, "She's punishing him for getting drunk," they loud-whispered back.

Next my left foot was lifted and the sandal removed carefully, shortly followed by the right. They went the way of my shirt which got the attention of the passengers further back. I could hear them get up and creep closer to take seats with a ring-side view. Knowing what was coming I began to regret dropping a couple of V's earlier; keeping an erection down was becoming a full-time job now.

Beside me I could hear Wen searching through her bag. There was glee in her voice as she whispered, "Yes! I knew I had one!" I then felt the rough scraping of a large pen tip on my chest. There was more laughter when she'd finished along with a call of "That'll teach him! Mind if I take a picture?" Wen replied, "You can if you want but I'm not finished yet. This will be a lesson he never forgets!"

As she gently tried to ease my shorts down there was rapt silence for a moment followed by a "OH yeah! You go girl! Get em off!" but they weren't for moving and the process was obviously disturbing my sleep. Again she went through her bag briefly, the search ending with the telltale 'snip' of a pair of scissors. The action was disturbed though by another stop were a couple got on. They were quickly shushed by the people around us and it sounded like they didn't stray too far down the bus.

As the bus pulled off again I felt the cotton pulled gently away from my leg and could hear the 'snip snip' as she cut up the leg of my shorts. At the elastic she slid the cold metal along my skin, shivers running through me before the final 'snip' on that side. Now my heart was really racing. I had no idea who was watching and knew that in no time flat I'd be fully exposed to them. Without hesitation she repeated the process on the other side, converting my shorts into nothing more than a strip of cloth.

With a chuckle Wen asked, "Everyone ready?" and got a few replies, one of which was "Are you going to do his kecks as well?" "I doubt it," she replied, "we'll see." Then she dropped the flap of cloth down between my legs, leaving nothing now to everyone's imagination. The first thing I heard was "Fucking hell! He's bald!" to which Wen let them know I was always bald. "Did you know he was commando?" Yes, he never wears undies. "Oh my god! I have to get a picture!" Feel free, post them on the net. Here's my number, let me know if you do.

She left me for their amusement for a while, my engorged cock dying to stand to attention but that would of given the game away. "Here's a little trick I learned when we were together," she whispered, then carefully took my right hand and started to stroke my cock with it. I could of kissed her! As she let go of my hand I continued to gently stroke my rapidly hardening cock as one of the girls giggled, "He wanks himself in his sleep?" "Yes," she replied, "if you give him a push in the right direction."

I decided to use it as an excuse to give her a chance to get the cloth that used to be my shorts, arching my back a little with my legs spread wide and ass almost lifted off the seat. Wen saw this and easily snatched the rag. From the round of applause I'm guessing it followed the rest of my kit.

As she sat back down Wen took my hand off my now rock hard cock and put it back by my side before spreading my legs, leaving me fully exposed and erect. "Now that's the picture I want!" said one of the girls and from the digital shutter sounds and flashes she obviously wasn't the only one.

Without warning Wen suddenly gasped, "God, it's our stop!" and gave me a shove to wake me up. All she managed to do was knock me to one side. "Oi! Wake up! I'm not carrying you!" I was obviously too drunk to wake and she decided to play along. "Sod him. You can wake him up at the end stop. Here's a bottle of water just in case." And then the bus stopped and Wen got off. I was now there, totally naked with nothing but strangers around me. That thought was certainly not going to let my cock wilt any time soon.

As the bus set off again there was a hushed conversation from my left then someone took the seat beside me. Hands I'd never even seen spread my legs again then stroked the smooth skin above my cock. "Wow! That's wierd! He must of waxed it!" which was met with a round of giggles. "Make him wank himself! I want to film him!" came from opposite and, sure enough, my hand was moved to my cock but just dropped there. I did nothing so my hand was taken again and made to stroke my cock. Now I responded, calmly rubbing myself for a while before taking a good hold and gently wanking.

"Angie, sit the other side of him, I want you in the vid so people will know we really did this." And, sure enough, someone now sat on my other side. I had to ease off on the pressure and slow my rhythm, my cock was ready to explode and I really didn't want that to happen. "Take his hand away, let's get vid of his bald cock." Whew! Thank god for that!

All too soon we were coming to the final stop which meant a few things. Someone would have to wake me up, I'd have to be shocked at my condition and I'd be several miles from the party without a stitch to wear.

The waking up was dealt with by the girl still opposite from me. "Oi mister, wake up!" was accompanied by light pats to my cheeks. I grunted and brushed at the hand. She tried again but a little harder, causing me flinch away but not quite wake up. Finally I was hit in the face by a jet of cold water that stunned me awake. "Wha? Shit! Sorry!" I slurred, wiping water out of my eyes before focussing on the girl in front of me. She was actually quite cute. "Wen?" I asked as I glanced to my left to where I expected her to be but saw another girl there and more beyond her.

Next I noticed that I was cold and looked down at myself, my rigid cock staring back up at me. "What the fuck?!" I gasped as my hands lept to try and hide it. "What happened? Where's my clothes? Shit!" Now I allowed myself to blush.

One of the girls pointed to my chest and I strained to look. I'd forgotten all about that. In black marker were the words 'PISSED WANKER'. "Your friend wasn't too happy with you. What's left of your clothes went out the window and she's quite right, you're a very keen wanker," as she showed me my own improptu wank movie. "You've got to delete that!" I gasped, reaching for the phone then snapping my hand back to cover myself.

The bus was stopping now and I took to pleading for the loan of a coat or something but without any luck. Once the bus was stopped I even tried asking the driver but he just laughed at me, "From what I heard you got what you deserved. I've been dying to see more than just your feet through the mirror. That cock of yours got no shame? Guess the walk will cool it off. You better get started." And with that I got a slap across my arse from the one that was probably called Angie. "Move it big boy, off the bus."

The ground was cold but thankfully the wind wasn't very strong as it blew over me. All I managed to get off my audience was a nod in the direction of the village I needed to get to, a wave and laughter as I set off, cock bouncing as I went. In the center of the village was a roadsign pointing back the way I'd come and gleefully letting me know it was 5 1/2 miles back to where I needed to be. Quite a walk, narrow roads and no pavement once I was out of the village. It didn't really matter to me though, I was buzzing and I didn't have to try and hold my erection in check now: it could bounce there proud as I marched along.
xxTets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Uhmm.. wow, haha that certainly made for excellent reading. I must only presume it's a work of fiction, in which case it should probably be posted in the stories section

Haha but i loved it ^^ very enticing :3 and fairly well written too, nice work.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
xxTets
Account Banned

Not fiction but extremely enjoyable. My partner-in-crime had learned just what limits I had (pretty much none) and was willing to play along - it meant she didn't have to do any gardening for the rest of that year.
xxTets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:28 AM   #4
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Whew!

Very fucking hot. Nicely done, real or not, and well told.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCaspen View Post
Very fucking hot. Nicely done, real or not, and well told.
hehehee Mmhmm, very hot, i'm still blown away by this ^^ read it again, haha i'd love to do this, i can't beleive the reactions you got!!!.. from the girls suuree but everyone else on the bus too? and even the driver, hehehee >< wow

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
lordwurzel

very nice story,
was a pleasure to read !
Old 07-10-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
awolonline

love it - pity we can't see the video ! you're a brave man would love someone to make me do that well done

LIMITS:
shaving, scat, pain, blood, drawing, messy, illegal
awolonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
Darksilver

Great story! Loved it. Wish I could have been there to take photos or vids
Darksilver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk