Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-13-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Default Easy as ABC

Pick a letter between A and Z, i will ask you to do this before reading on but I'm sure alot of you will dive straight in, anyway the letter you pick represents the dare that you shall do.

A-Take a chocolate/candy bar let it melt in your mouth for 10 minutes then take it back out and rub it on your chest.
B-For one day go round wearing a Bra-connection wedgie underneath your normal clothes.
C-Go onto a site that tells you famous peoples birthdays, pick one from the day you read this and dress like them for the day.
D-For one day none of the items of clothing you wear can belong to you, every single item must be borrowed of a friend or family member.
E-Roll a dice this is how many pairs of underwear you should wear for the rest of the day.
F-Back to basics for one day (your choice when) you must spend 24 hours in the nude
G-iGirls for one day go comando with a skirt
iiGuys for one day with the exception of going to the toilet you must wear a condom over your cock all day.
H-Prepare yourself a cooked meal naked, also eat it naked and wash up naked. (watch out for oil)
I-Next time you go to the toilet pull your trousers down but not your underwear then do what you have to.
J-Get 4 ice cubes and insert them anally, wait 20 minutes before releasing the water.
K-Run yourself a nice deep bath, relax a little now take a dump in there, maybe play around a little with it.
L-Seeing Valentine's day is tomorrow, look through your phonebook for someone begining with L and call/text them declaring your love for them.
M- You need a Mummy, call a friend you can trust and tell them of your new found diaper fetish and tell them you'd like them to diaper and mother you.
N-Give yourself a permanent wedgie for 8 hours (if you don't know how it's done look it up)
O-Get a Pack of Oreo's or custard creams eat the centre out of all of them but not the biscuit itself, now put all the biscuits back in the pack.
P-Poop yourself now stand up and sit down 10 times and leave it for 20 minutes before emptying and washing.
Q-See how many ice cubes you can fit down a pair of briefs you are wearing.
R-Look up pictures of adult diaper lovers and wank to them, feel free to climax.
S-Give yourself a hanging wedgie whilst wearing 3 thongs.
T- Buy female underwear which is 2 sizes too small for you, wear them for a day.
U-Get a wooden spoon, now spank yourself 26 times HARD!!!
V- Drink 3 glasses of water one hour before going to bed, you're not allowed to use the toilet until 7:30 AM the next morning.
W-Get 8 clamps of some sort attach them to your nipple and genital area for 8 minutes.
X- Have the video "two girls one cup" playing on a loop and maturbate to it.
Y-Stick 3 ice cubes down your underwear and go to the local shop and purchase something. Best hurry.
Z-Wear a pair of the opposite sex's underwear, but whilst wearing them give yourself a shoulder wedgie (place you arms through the leg holes till they reach the shoulders (so the baggier the underwear the easier it is)) go around like this for 2 hours.

Hope you enjoyed those and have fun.
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

very nice, I just randomly jabbed my keyboard and got a J, I'll go do it in a minute

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
john_gibson

i randomly picked D so i will do it tomorrow

My skype is [email protected] if you want to add me!
john_gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
EvilGeniusNick

Good idea for a dare - I like the format. I picked N - guess I'll try that some evening (something I could do at night when I'm asleep)
EvilGeniusNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:52 AM   #5
WorthlessPet78
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to WorthlessPet78

i Got U im gonna go spank myself 26 times HARD!!!! with a wooden spoon lol

My Man

This is my home my country Jordan Fleming dont run from nobody this is Australia
WorthlessPet78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #6
El_Diablo_Flea

We should totally have a competition to see who can do the most of these dares in one day!
El_Diablo_Flea is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk